3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dk905 14.12.19 06:46 am

Dark Souls 3 vs. Bloodborne (Dark Souls 3)

Hey all , actually have the money and want to buy one of these 2 games. Any advise at the moment more and that is to pass first of 3 Dark Souls and bloodborne ?
I will play on PS4
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 14.12.19

pochtipushkin
Bloodborn for a certain circle of persons and not for the General mass of gamers.
Is a genre of hardcore games, and we have industry likes these games, but plays a little, people need more varied gameplay and juicy picture, and availability. And I personally also voted for W3, because it really was a phenomenon among all RPG this year.
And Yes, very much depends on the port. Bloodborn did not port on a PC or the HOP, and not everyone has a PS4 and the Witcher 3 on all platforms, respectively, and a lot of people played more than in the same BB. So Vicero deservedly given first place and the game of the year, so you will never know until)

K
Keroblack 14.12.19

Well, you? Dark Souls is now worth 4 thousands, and the BB discount in stores - the price of 1799 rubles. I think the choice is obvious.

p
pochtipushkin 14.12.19

George Marshall

the phenomenon was among all RPG this year

Oh it is not a rewarding subject, but still I ask - what W3 was phenomenal? The number of similar marks on the map?

R
Readlife 14.12.19

pochtipushkin
Well, at least there is not crap it is) Flood and Provocation once again...
George Marshall
Enough about B3 in forumzone DS. Respect yourself. Comrade above thing for the Witcher - never mind.

O
Old_seemann 14.12.19

Knowing that these games are a single developer, we can say that we'll have to shovel more than one article about the worlds games, items, NPCs, secrets and other things. DS3 came out not long ago and it is to shovel just nothing material yet, and BB whole sections of various wiki created to navigate through them will be easier. What's better, hard to say. Both are good

K
Kraicher 14.12.19

I didn't play Bloodborne, because of the lack of consoles. But the question is, what is fundamentally different from Bloodborne Dark Souls 3. Can someone explain to.

K
Kraicher 14.12.19

MyPlague wrote:
So Vicero deservedly given first place and the game of the year
So it can not be questioned.

i
insroach 14.12.19

Kraicher
dramatically? Nothing. That is the essence and mechanics of the game is roughly the same. If it will be more convenient - it is about how to compare Fallout 3 (not including step-by-step mode) and Skyrim.
The game is different, a more rapid dynamics combat. Some mechanics simplified. For example, armors are not very different - one good set from the mystery, the second by physics, but it is not a panacea. weight armor in the game not at all, the hunter is equally famously tumbles in the armor of Raven's feathers and armor of the choir.
Weapons in the game are much smaller, but each weapon is unique, with its museom. All weapons has two variations, switchable between on the go (for example, the sword becomes a hammer, a stick in the whip, club to the saw, etc.), these variations can be combined in different combos.
Shields in the game at all. (actually there is one shield, but it is a Board and no one uses them)
And the most important IMHO. If the selected target, the rifts replaced by otprygivat (as in the third Witcher) that, to me, shes easier to maintain the fight. Therefore, the complexity for the player familiar with the DS series, are basically just bare (sharks from the village do not take into account)
All of the above about the simplicity of the game before the DS is completely IMHO.
ps well, in Bloodborne just awesome setting - a sort of mixture of Gothic, Victorian and myths of Lovecraft.

s
suarez777 14.12.19

If the person was not playing and did not see bloodborne,the third Dark will look something new.And for those who played,will see only the plagiarism.

-
-Zion- 14.12.19

Kraicher
Nothing drastic, unless bloodborne is faster, and order and. And the bosses in it much more complicated than the DS3. When I first played in addition old hunters, then to walk and kill the first boss took me 6 hours(although others I killed fast enough) and the DS3 I have in the end of the game and any difficulties I experienced. Many here wrote that some Nuba in DS3 a little too fast, but this is nothing compared to how fast they are in BB.
IMHO, for me, BB was more difficult than the DS3, at least the bosses and some Nuba, but otherwise not much difference in complexity, have not played the first yet.

K
Kraicher 14.12.19

insroach, -Zion-
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Basically, I thought (or at least the DB I was looking).

P
PRIVA 14.12.19

Sucks that having a normal PC and PS4 for some reason I can't play demon sols ! why I can't on the Sony 4 to run the game on the Sony 3 ? her kakaeto to buy if the old console

swing on the students in bradburn ! with Canali for the soul! I'm LVL 300 already there !
in the darks of sols 3, 143 yet

V
VeRteX 14.12.19

PRIVA
I agree with you, the funny and offensive, that instead would reissue Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on PS4, well that is not needed reissue, you'd better re-released Demon's Souls and the first Dark Souls.

P
PRIVA 14.12.19

and best of all wholesale as Nathan Drake who actually don't proper fixed disk on price)
and the demon and dark first second

p
pavloalex 14.12.19

Actually play at the same time, so to speak, but in Bloodborne somewhat longer, but eats.
Like Dark more clearly. Pull that character really feel better, it does not fly like a scalded cat+ combat tactics much more: banal is shields+ magic, which is not in the Bloodborne+ can play for Seve...
The rest is on the level there,and there, I mean the game design and overall beauty( graphics).

R
Recruit_Main 14.12.19

were sibs of bloodborn quite good game) and from the series of dark souls tried to play dark sols 1 of PTS curve for the control was scored in the beginning.

F
FeniX009 14.12.19

what nonsense about the fact that Bloodborne is more difficult? the more complicated? There is no shield but has a gun which make riposte at a distance without the risk that you SWAT while in darque doing it right next to the enemy and make it a lot harder,didn't catch the timing received on the head in pvp and think I'd be dead.+ in Bloodborne, you can recover some health by striking a DS3 in there. Yes, and the same shield in the game is practically useless since stamina demolished instantly when they strokes,and healthy shields weigh kind of a lot and require a lot of power.The only thing that the bosses for someone in Bloodborne might seem more complicated

R
Ray_McCole 14.12.19

DS3 secondary compared to BB. There is nothing to talk about.

S
Sitis133 14.12.19

Ray_McCole
Yes, I wish it was ported.

R
Richards 14.12.19

Dk905
If there is a possibility that bradburn, it is steeper, much. He would have played but only have a comp yet. Passed dark souls 3 and he is too predictable, better try immediately bloodborn. But the problem bloodborne in a couple fluff and all.