3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dk905 14.12.19 06:46 am

Dark Souls 3 vs. Bloodborne (Dark Souls 3)

Hey all , actually have the money and want to buy one of these 2 games. Any advise at the moment more and that is to pass first of 3 Dark Souls and bloodborne ?
I will play on PS4
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 14.12.19

good potential games spoiled by clumsy levels, dull zaklikivanie a La Gothic and mediocre storyline

N
NNcity52Rus 14.12.19

Take the BB will not regret it. Too many whiners divorced who farts to bomb from the inability to play on cosnole. Although judging by the date you made your choice already))

L
LexxPC 14.12.19

To all who like the souls series just has to play in BB, take the console from friends or to rent, at least buy BU, then sell, you will not regret

F
FallenGhost 14.12.19

Bloodborne I went much more. The minimum excess, in fact much more dynamic, unique style of the game.
The only thing I like about DS3 anymore is music. Here it is more epic.

P
Pacanchik84 14.12.19

I guys lucky!
Envy me all.
Tomorrow I start to play in BB
I have flour,nerves and cries of delight. )))
After passing all parts of the souls I had to continue the torment.
But while for me the souls better.

A
AlexNorman 14.12.19

Played in Bloodborne, because played DS3. Until then no one of games, fromsoftware did not play.

I can say the following:
if we ignore the different worlds, history, design, locations: (in BB maps smaller, but the structure of the fast transitions due to this, in better times) and all the biased choices, someone more like a classic medieval fantasy world DS3, someone more dark Gothic Victorian style BB, then:

BB in boevka more dynamic and confined anyway to the reaction speed, Dodge, rolls and all this with the use of bladed weapons, which though less than the DS3, but each completely unique in its animation and character. And this is affecting the gameplay.

after BB DS3 seems retarded game. Lacks dynamics. And shields me and is annoying the first time. Want to quickly and effectively cut opponents, at the expense of the owner, and not to make a Boxing match with blocks of the strikes. But in DS 3 the characters better as more features, items, weapons and all sorts of chips.

In General, someone more like action/RPGs and Gothic then play BB, who prefer RPG/action game and a medieval dragons play DS3. Both games are excellent and I do not regret having played both, but I like BB a little more because there were a finish that BB is a simple squeeze, without all the excess, the best ideas DS to the new concept of dark fantasy., and the DS in favor of a motley crowd of all three platforms brought a lot of that without which the game wouldn't make it worse.

M
Miller_spb 14.12.19

In DS3 we haven't had time to play, but DS2(was about 40 times) in better times BB. There was a joke, put on new armor, get a new sword, rapier, dagger... and you have a new game, a new survival tactics, and in VV poorly with it, went NG, NG+, all DLS... all, and more to do things, not what appeared.

M
Miller_spb 14.12.19

AlexNorman
AlexNorman wrote:
who prefer RPG/action game and a medieval dragons play DS3
I would rather positioned game series DS as a combat simulator, but the BB is already more towards the arcade slant.

W
WAga 14.12.19

Bloodborn passed, after dark souls 3, this impression is so-so. If played before dark the MB the impressions others have been, I don't know.
I'm a purely pve player more interested in plot and loros, with that dark much better as well I like a variety of locations, then again dark ahead, the dark endings again, better bosses IMHO too dark, although of the total number of BB bosses (which in most cases some shaggy shit) stands out nice lady Maria, On boevka it seems to me that the dark difficult, BB can fend off and repetiti on easy, in darque constantly stremayutsya because if you make a mistake will get the kombu in the face.
Stylistically of course it is an improvement, but I absolutely do not like the style of the era, when edged weapons haven't gone yet, and firearms has not yet become popular.

D
DainerRain 14.12.19

Artem Soakin
Solidarity.

S
Serdar Yagshimuradov 14.12.19

Dk905
Don't take Bloodborn. Passed both games, started with bloodborne and that's what I say:
1. Graphics much better
2. Atmosphere - much stronger
3. Ease of control - much higher
4. Reasoning - there is nothing lishnego
5. Online mode is convenient - you anikto of nowhere encourages lawlessness..
Of the minuses I note:
1. Relatively more difficult bosses (but we'll help you)
2. The lack of a large quantity of DLC (so far only one old Hunters)
3. Instant chained to the game - that is, it is in the cons because you just can't tear yourself away from it and lose time

I like a man the past two games I recommend Blogbr. I wrote about this way today and a month ago.

S
Serdar Yagshimuradov 14.12.19

AlexNorman
I totally agree, yet what for this magic in DS3? What do you mean, it's a souls game, only hardcore. What for these shields, while in BB they are in the end too, but why would they when you need to be able to fight and not to defend. On the other hand, here I got DS3 so I went after the BB, and not Vice versa, but BB I than hooked, and the DS3 I could just throw out stupid because of the strange enemies and unimportant graphics and animations. Th for the stone age?

h
hvalle 14.12.19

Serdar Yagshimuradov
Took place after the BB DS3 and DS3 I found much more interesting. However, were it on PC, possibly connected with this. Pros there are in the BB, in comparison with DS3. Quests to me in BB seemed more interesting (although in General there is not a fountain).
1. The graphics in DS3 is much better, lags less, BB with an active online sometimes turned into a fierce slideshow. Although I liked the dark and scary style BB, but in this game I liked too. In DS3, the style is quite different. A sort of fairy-tale country, with castles and dragons.
2. A greater variety of play styles. You can run around with a sword, bow, and various magic, Yes, even with bare fists. In BB there was only one option - with a sword, the question was only: what. And there are the most popular weapon, which runs the vast majority, sword Ludwig and the blades of mercy. In DS3 pvp more diverse. Although I really liked BB weapon modes, I'd change the shield in DS on weapon modes with pleasure.
3. Management in DS3 is much easier. To run with a gamepad for thin beams under the ceiling - the more hardcore, harder any boss. I never thought that games with a blow-roll system can be so comfortable to play with keyboard-mouse, usually the opposite. DS3 I was surprised in this regard. For the first time in soul series the feeling that you really are in full control of the character.
4. Multiplayer in DS3 is more interesting with these constant clan-vary. Although the system is not modified, the call somewhere in the middle of a fight with a mini-boss, and then you come back, and the enemy again full HP - this school, you had to do to call was only possible in a quiet time. And online in DS3 is much higher in BB in the second half of the game (starting with the Spiritual village) generally, the feeling is online zero, even the dark spirits don't climb that much about the phantoms speak. Online high was only in the month when it handed out free of charge.
5. In the DS3 much less bugs and game design flaws, like giant pigs that run through walls and get stuck in the texture due to their crooked HitBox. And more predictable area of the attacks the bosses, though there are exceptions.

Personally I would recommend the DS3 from these two games.

Perhaps if there was a BB to the PC, it would I really liked. Yes, I have and PS4. But while some Ancharted 4 there goes almost flawlessly, about BB that I, unfortunately, can not say.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 14.12.19

Bourne definitely. For me is almost the best exclusive on the PS4. We have here and the atmosphere is just incredible (after Lovecraft especially) and dead armor in the subject. The main negative is tochilina called dungeon bowl. (especially when all the attacks of vancott, and you poke the boss for a good 10 minutes)
The DS3 is closer to the end is to just go reaches. In addition to the design and phases of the bosses it is more of a rejection caused than anything else.

I
IIITAHbI 14.12.19

The number of cons in the posts, which suggest BB to take, it is immediately evident that the website podracers as BB ex on Sonya

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 14.12.19

First about the rolls with the shield, the second about the same, just without it (but with birds). In both almost all the bosses need to cut back. Shorter hardcore, be hardcore. Visual style bladek preferable.

A
Alex_Hanker 24.11.21

Greetings to all. I played all three parts of dark and bloodbourne. And you know what? Bloodbourne is much worse, mainly because the jars of blood have to be grinded like in demons. I need to explain how terrible the idea is that it only appeared in Bloodbourne and Demons? I think no. also, in comparison with the darks in the bloodbourne, ALL resists simply do not work (for example: Orphan Kos, it is said on the Bloodbourne that he is most vulnerable to lightning, when it is written in his resists that he has the greatest resistance to lightning)

K
Kvasilich 24.11.21

Alex_Hanker
Hello to the necroposters>) Since we are talking about it, at least crack it, I never understood the indignation of the players in the BB about the farm of cans) In fact, this is only relevant at the first location before the pedal Gascony is removed, when it is necessary to pump, and there is nothing to heal. With the opening of the bowls, the problem with the healers disappears in principle, an increased number of souls are dropped from the local mob, and it is not a problem to wholesale bubbles at all. And if you have very expensive and useless clothes (the doll's set is the same), they can be easily converted into liters of local estus by the middle of the game)
dogs. on the topic - I think DS3 and BB are equally excellent games) DS3 - more about universal gameplay, BB - about the atmosphere.