3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 14.09.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

I'm not impressed. What do you think?

(the only thing I liked - the idea of instincts, the search and recognition of different objects. Everything else, some nadpisi survival SIM)
49 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 14.09.19

Another attempt to move the hypothesis of evolution, not the facts via the media in immature minds for this game. ))
In my humble opinion the version with the Anunnaki and the cave by piteki would have been much more interesting. )
The first three hours of the game touches, uniqueness and novelty. Personally, I had an interesting moment of transition from APE to caveman to pitek, but as it turns out the game is purely about monkeys. The interest in the game ends. Can as the Supplement will, the continuation of evolutionary development. At the moment, 3-4 hours, and then what interest run by monkeys doing the same. The project is interesting, but you need a sequel, because at the moment there is no purpose, no interest, ie the plot is, and no further. The result is something like the effect of the games early access content will be enough. In General, the attempt to take the genre of strategy in 3D is new and not repetitive, just think we need to move on, and the sooner the better.

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

Victoire
In Steam game and will be released in 2020. At the moment the game came out yesterday in the Epic Games Store.

m
mavlan 14.09.19

XS, to be honest for me this game more interesting to watch on YouTube than to play... went control neither on the keyboard nor on the controller... Just do not come

S
Sanya 21 14.09.19

mavlan
only suckers watch the games on YouTube if I play went I forgot about it

V
Viktuariy 14.09.19

Eugene8080
THANKS,ALREADY TOOK,PLAY,VERY INTERESTING

l
lens_88 14.09.19

Mixed feelings, quite an interesting gameplay, BUT! just horrible little content. Originally it was thought that the evolution of the game implies the possibility to hold from hominid to normal sapiens of the stone age, and it turned out that the entire game is only about the first stage, disappointing. XS, perhaps for other stages will be DLS, but a little hard to believe =(
The RESULT: all?

M
Murgen75 14.09.19

The games went well, even made it to the wish list in the Trims, but when I went to the game page and saw that it is exclusive, immediately removed from the wish list, and added to the list of games that will never buy, which is a pity, liked the game, but another way to deal with the exclusivity I do not see.

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

Murgen75
Religion does not allows you to purchase in epics?

M
Murgen75 14.09.19

DeeLoc54
No. Unclean epikov, developers, and publishers, that it is not possible.

D
DeeLoc54 14.09.19

Murgen75
here the life of me do not understand that kind of herd mentality that you have? the person You are angry hurt Epic, you bastard put a fucking launcher?? Epic gave beyond two souls, heavy rain which never would have been on PC from the fucking Sony exclusives, Detroit on the way, why are you all whining?

B
Baltika devyatochka 14.09.19

Dummy.
Spoilertv do something released just now slag all and Sundry. In the madhouse that the open day was??
OK OK, coming out recently, remnant, unremarkable game in which the developer did not dilute the gameplay with something interesting and do a plot and just decided that savremena behind the mutant trees that's good. In the end, the game was treshakom, where in fact all you need to do is to wander and to kill every piece of wood that spits in the player its red poop. Well, many of course immediately said sidebar, here ITA Yes, this is nama kaki times current and no хватала1!1!

But then comes this misunderstanding, where it does zero. That is, many shouting Tama and theocratic was byci. We Wake up Tama kakby uchastvovali in zaradenie of malsey. We kakby is pervootkrivateli!1 But Kamon, better Paint pass..

l
lean 12390 14.09.19

- Played about 35 hours
- Tried to move the settlement
- Made evolution
Hey 2 of the primacy
- Game over

s
svproska 14.09.19

Attacked by a cat!
And after download exactly preserved as a fold eating macaque.
And that's all ! Hi game! The end..............So much went through and re-start? In the furnace shakey.

L
LCoe 14.09.19

Today I met a centipede. So many mats shouted. Expected as much, but certainly not giant insects.

L
LCoe 14.09.19

Sorry, not a centipede, and centipede.

P
Pasha Yanushis 14.09.19

(°_°)

n
nguan 14.09.19

Baltika devyatochka
and who I rubbed. that games washed away the excess like the story on this deal . now all games will be

A
A S U S 14.09.19

Eugene8080
The fence in order to block the path of predators.

E
Eugene8080 14.09.19

A S U S
Okay.

S
Sigon 14.09.19

Played with this product, shit and vyser can not call it. Yeah the first couple hours were boring and unclear, the first day played it for a couple of hours and then decided enough, I had to give myself time to digest this game. The next day played for 6 hours and the whole game figured out. I agree with the fact that this game is not for everyone. Ekshona, story, or something mind-blowing you will not find it. I would say that the game is just about life....game for casuals, this game, this world where you just live, explore the world, develop and live again. And all this at a very slow pace, not everyone will have the patience. In the changes there is even such a genre - everyday life - a genre which tells about the lives of ordinary people. So here is the game narrating about the life of primates, they are our ancestors. And here is a matter of taste, comes to you like this genre or not. I went. Personal rating 7/10.