3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 14.09.19 08:36 pm

Impressions of the game (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

I'm not impressed. What do you think?

(the only thing I liked - the idea of instincts, the search and recognition of different objects. Everything else, some nadpisi survival SIM)
49 Comments
Sort by:
s
svproska 14.09.19

Only 4 monkeys in the pack all with sticks, one with a meteorite, survived only the eagle and the snail, the WCC failed...........bored - the empty World.

N
NightHawkreal 14.09.19

I agree with a common time - a good idea, but the implementation is not. For the hundredth time to look, sniff and listen quickly bored. The development of monotonous, the social sphere is almost no development on babazian is not.

J
Jubiley 14.09.19

DeeLoc54
Hey game is created for relaxation, I'm at school thought I had enough, I run the game to relax, not to strain after the working day

J
Jubiley 14.09.19

Sanya 21
well, you can see from their caste

J
Jubiley 14.09.19

Murgen75
nobody cares about you third layer of the population and you depend on white people., from your post it is not hot and not cold it will be .deal with this situation

d
digitalkid 14.09.19

Can no longer laugh, looking like streamers blunt in the beginning, changing the generation so there are 2 males, and the whole cave in the remains of their ancestors, or how they can enter the stones to handle. Developed a special cut tutorial to the player himself came. So clear low scores on Metacritic.. not all journalists managed evolution))

Igruha I wildly came. Long time nothing so original was not. And the main point is very well made for such a quiet project of vigilance.

S
Sigon 14.09.19

Most razocherovanie bad reasoning AI animals, they almost do nothing. Despite the fact that your own primates are absolute dolls. Where they put(left) where they are for days. No you are not to eat, not to drink or fleas in their pairs to pick, without prompting or do anything. How are bots that hurt the most, I would like to get together at least in the aisles of the camp, at least that is so done. At least from place to place moved.

N
NightHawkreal 14.09.19

Finally did this evil bird for a relative and ate it. )

G
Groundman 14.09.19

Interesting game...Original idea