3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19 08:38 pm

Drop with HF 2018 (Diablo 2)

Played about 5 years ago and a month ago returned. Before, and now I heard that wig we have Gul+Mal (as I understand it for a wig, we take 7 hf quests), but also heard that drop cut.
Smashed 66 hf on Hella and have the following statistics:
Hel
Ko
Lum
Ko
Io
Um
Ko
Mal
Ist
Ko
Fal
Hel
Gul
Pul
Pul
Fal
Io
Lem
Lum
Hel
Pul
Io
Lum
Ko
Hel
Ist
Lum
Ist
Lem
Um
Lem
Fal
Gul
Hel
Um
Ist
Mal
Gul
Lem
Lem
Lum
Lem
Lem
Um
Mal
Io
Hel
Um
Ko
Lum
Um
Hel
Hel
Io
Lum
Fal
Mal
Lum
Fal
Ko
Ko
Fal
Lum
Pul
Hel
Fal

Like no extra calculations, no Drone+small with wig does not work. Is this normal ? or the sample is small ?
112 Comments
Sort by:
N
N.Guy 14.09.19

Sigognac
With nm if you can beat the roar to collect) On KL is not profitable to beat nm)
Nice catch!

i
iamviktor 14.09.19

Obsessed
But not for that! it's + karma.
Dmitriy Zhigunov
The hammer doesn't work, there is only the opinion that if that hammer to kill Diablo, the probability of rolling a GUL is very large.

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Sigognac - you're so fine from 36 hf poured.
I 100 HF such results.
Gul 5
Ist 6
Mal 7
Um 8
Pul 6
Lem 9
Fal 14
Ko 11
Lum 13
Io 10
Hel 11

How will the 200 - update.

But there were other successes:

S
Sigognac 14.09.19

Here's the statistics, 7x7

Compared to the first time of course... Fell the Difference

i
iamviktor 14.09.19

Already forgotten when was the last time HF was beaten. This season was enough for me)

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Broke 199 ), here are the results:
Gul 11
12 Ist
Mal 17
Um 17
Pul 18
Lem 18
Fal 23
Ko 16
Lum 27
Io 22
Hel 18

Z
Zitbastard 14.09.19

Yahakidd
~3 Lo. Well, now you can easily buy Mason Anna, he will thank you for your efforts)

S
Sigognac 14.09.19

Kapets - 200 wigs spent! Well it's hopping time occupied, together with breaking, throwing armor, eternal login to the system, etc. by the Way, translated into Lod after 3 of the act? And now we count with 200 turned out ~24 Gul to cook Jah Ber need 96 Gul. The question is, what preparation you need to work hard to napraviti on Enigma?

J
Jay_xD 14.09.19

Sigognac
you probably do not understand
199 is the number of broken hf, not the number of wigs

199 mules is ~30 wigs
he's got these ~30 wigs fell to 25.5 gul+

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Jay_xD - Right, 199 mules.
First, in the 3rd act were transferred to LOD, the last few began to beat consuls and mephala on the classics and transfer to the airport, already in the 4th.

m
minovalo 14.09.19

to napraviti on Enigma
Even if 1 day carry (who knows for what reasons), then 3 months clean wigs. And seasons here long. Well, you understand.

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

what preparation you need to work hard to propositi?
better this way ^

K
Koh2fds 14.09.19

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/ - here is the official announcement that the HF cut
That cut back ad I have ever seen. So most likely not cut. Well I did not watch much OFC

m
minovalo 14.09.19

If cut/sewn, it is not particularly noticeable. About Gul with 6 mules. :idk:

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

Koh2fds I think the admin cost would often throw. more fuss - more fun to play. forum alive again.

K
Koh2fds 14.09.19

Obsessed
Duck simply this topic c important notice about NOVOVVEDENIY to fix in the appropriate forum thread, to the coming again of interest to play amplified ( ° ʖ °)
Well, just the admin tried. Introduced minor adjustments in gameplay to Polish it to perfection and to raise interest in the game. And due to the fact that the subject had drowned many players are not aware of his efforts ;C
Hence taken the rumor has it that the HF cut

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

Koh2fds, you (or WE...) think otherwise than he does. :-) to pin a topic is not necessary, it is necessary to he was drowning. then the hearing will be to acquire the details, like a ship with barnacles.

introduced minor adjustments in gameplay to Polish it to perfection
:D

l
lait_one 14.09.19

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
introduced minor adjustments in gameplay to Polish it to perfection
a decent phrase book ))

K
Koh2fds 14.09.19

That is so bad and dead that in quotations similar to add ( ° ʖ °)

K
Koh2fds 14.09.19

He can do with it, but around its release (plus or minus a kilometer) steel banality of Siderov active. Even some jessicam seeded bananas OpieOP
So the main advantage of PG in the absence (or in a small number ve) of potterow disappears in real time.