3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19 08:38 pm

Drop with HF 2018 (Diablo 2)

Played about 5 years ago and a month ago returned. Before, and now I heard that wig we have Gul+Mal (as I understand it for a wig, we take 7 hf quests), but also heard that drop cut.
Smashed 66 hf on Hella and have the following statistics:
Hel
Ko
Lum
Ko
Io
Um
Ko
Mal
Ist
Ko
Fal
Hel
Gul
Pul
Pul
Fal
Io
Lem
Lum
Hel
Pul
Io
Lum
Ko
Hel
Ist
Lum
Ist
Lem
Um
Lem
Fal
Gul
Hel
Um
Ist
Mal
Gul
Lem
Lem
Lum
Lem
Lem
Um
Mal
Io
Hel
Um
Ko
Lum
Um
Hel
Hel
Io
Lum
Fal
Mal
Lum
Fal
Ko
Ko
Fal
Lum
Pul
Hel
Fal

Like no extra calculations, no Drone+small with wig does not work. Is this normal ? or the sample is small ?
112 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

409 hf:
Gul 34
30 Ist
Mal 34
Um 33
36 Pul
Lem 34
Fal 39
Ko 41
Lum 50
Io 34
Hel 44

Ie Gul drops about as much as it should. All the rules.

PS. Infi bought ).

E
Esudreame 14.09.19

The comrades who wrote about sacrifice runes you have lifted the veil of secrecy and it makes no sense to remain silent.
It really works and not only with HF, even though it shows most clearly.
Explain. If you sell something the game understands that similar items you no longer need and soon you will lose interest in the game, and that this did not happen, gives you for some time a higher quality item.
For example, I sold a rune ist and then went to kill mobs. Be sure that after some time you'll get better quality fleece.
This is called hidden pool" and now it is embedded into all games related to casual getting something. Near the first to think of this.

About the day of the reaping too. There is a certain day when it is just the luck of the drop. Unfortunately I have not learned to calculate it. Yes, I don't need it, anyway, I farmleigh every day. But for those who do not have sufficient amount of free time would be an interesting formula for its calculation.
Experienced players of course know the formula, but kept secret for obvious reasons.

m
mikhailsavchenko 14.09.19

There are even wigs not fixed?

m
minovalo 14.09.19

There are even wigs not fixed?
No, mules are all drops.

B
BAD666 14.09.19

Yahakidd
Look, no one leads, four hundred and nine wigs. The waiting is gul mal one. Or, with diligence 2 times in ist ohm from 2 domestic efforts 4x7.
They still give 1 ist 7 mules. Again I don't drive them.

Z
Zitbastard 14.09.19

STOP PARIKI.

m
minovalo 14.09.19

They still give 1 Gul+ 7 mules. However, I also don't drive. Now. :peka:

And in other games
This trachomati you warm. ;D

g
gtLpro 14.09.19

The maximum that dropped from 7 mules
Ist Lem Ko 4Gul

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.09.19

victor_3000
Then you will never see 50+ ENCs and Bo. And without the ability to use the factory mules for ppl 90% of stunted community piled in to play the single.

v
victor_3000 14.09.19

Your locomotives I had in mind...
Hammer HF would have made LVL 60 on hell, would be great.

m
minovalo 14.09.19

As if it helped with roundrobin. Katarki, LEL.

3m3m 14.09.19

victor_3000
esli tebe len paravozit za4em ti xo4ew liwit takoi vozmojnosti drygih?

L
LakadMatatag 14.09.19

victor_3000
3m3m
+1 I do not know how(can) others don't. Killer instinct!

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Again, tired of all rock fell on HC ).

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Died at LVL 43 at Radament on NM, do not quite understand how, just had 600 hp, just removed the mobs and then again 400+ left, cuts almost max was, feeling like Nala, when the corpses explode.
What Radament so beats ?

Z
Zitbastard 14.09.19

Yahakidd
There was a similar case, only I am played, with full HP died. Apparently nm Radament fire enhance operates.

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

All NM fire of enchanted need to fear (and Hella) for he's Bach is not weaker and perhaps even stronger.
This is supposedly due to the fact that when fixed in the explosion of corpses, fixed only on Helle.
Or wait, radament your hands 400хп blows?

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Like no hands, I was away from him, hammer.

O
Obsessed 14.09.19

Apparently nm Radament fire enhance operates.
tell fortunes now. :-)

Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19

Yes, cheto I vaguely remember from the days when Cathal exclusively on HC, about a bug with FE on NM....