3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yahakidd 14.09.19 08:38 pm

Drop with HF 2018 (Diablo 2)

Played about 5 years ago and a month ago returned. Before, and now I heard that wig we have Gul+Mal (as I understand it for a wig, we take 7 hf quests), but also heard that drop cut.
Smashed 66 hf on Hella and have the following statistics:
Hel
Ko
Lum
Ko
Io
Um
Ko
Mal
Ist
Ko
Fal
Hel
Gul
Pul
Pul
Fal
Io
Lem
Lum
Hel
Pul
Io
Lum
Ko
Hel
Ist
Lum
Ist
Lem
Um
Lem
Fal
Gul
Hel
Um
Ist
Mal
Gul
Lem
Lem
Lum
Lem
Lem
Um
Mal
Io
Hel
Um
Ko
Lum
Um
Hel
Hel
Io
Lum
Fal
Mal
Lum
Fal
Ko
Ko
Fal
Lum
Pul
Hel
Fal

Like no extra calculations, no Drone+small with wig does not work. Is this normal ? or the sample is small ?
112 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 14.09.19

firkax wrote:
rumor has it that if a mule he will kill hell quest mephala (archery raven claw for example) that drop with the HF it will be X3 from the usual chopped
laughter laughter, but deposited with the Persians - which they usually were, giving Bo and ENCs, fell mind from nm and Gul from hell HF - although there is likely to level the business.

i
iamviktor 14.09.19

There are rumors that don't give a fuck who break CP. Still drop is the same. The only thing that works is the harvest day.

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

Koh2fds wrote:
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/ - here is the official announcement that the HF cut
That cut back ad I have ever seen. So most likely not cut. Well I did not watch much OFC
60 disadvantages the main post. Admins usually to one place :DDD.

a
aaaaaSHKA 14.09.19

Rumor has it that when I four high 80+ LVL Persians broke the HF, by doing all the quests, I had always roar.

S
Sweety_Mustard 14.09.19

Koh2fds wrote:
forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/... - here is the official announcement that the HF cut
And I thought, why 14 years online collapsed as g..... from the sky ))))
About quests lies a special did ring (Cain, too), HP, and stats in act 3, Anya in norm and nm and the hole car for download Persian just cling. Small fell Heli and halyards - and pitching rules runes.

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

I have pitching down, and Hel and Gul

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

Understand that all do not care, but spent ~8 7x7, nirazu harvest from hell for the Lo is not exceeded. Max 7 rumble (1-2 times).
Thank you all for your attention.

j
jibicbiu 14.09.19

Yes, I even gave up the wigs. Before you start. At some point I removed nm 3-5 um. But it was somehow very bad in the beginning of the year approximately.
Often 7 mules do not give even a pool in General
PG does not believe

3m3m 14.09.19

jibicbiu
esli xo4ew 4tobi muli davali - ezjai v uzbekistan

g
gtLpro 14.09.19

2018год drop Softcore

2019год drop Hardcore

Don't see any difference, everything works as intended)

K
Klassewer 14.09.19

gtLpro
Thank you. There is always a choice where to play. And shouts of Well, it's still cheaper than just the farm! this choice is not affected.

Because to admit they were wrong, the fact that these changes fuck no one gave up and affect in a negative way in the gaming experience does not. And it's sad.

g
gtLpro 14.09.19

7x7 3gul fell with the first 14 mules
Lo ist um lem)