3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moron Dark 14.12.19 07:31 am

Localization (BattleTech)

Will the game officially perevedena or pirates there is information?
76 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darcs299 14.12.19

Moron Dark
he said that after 2 months, the localization of

o
osdf 14.12.19

hatab 28.04 promised to re-upload the Repack Russified...don't know where he Rusik to get going!

I
Igyana 14.12.19

On ZoG raised this issue, but found the beginnings of Russian localization in the game files, then the old that allegedly after 2 months, the publisher of the film will do well and scored=(((

M
Moron Dark 14.12.19

Darcs299
thank you

M
Mardrok 14.12.19

osdf
I heard something about 27.04.19 should go Russification....
like ran, I do not remember where...
but only in one place and thought it was fake...

M
Mardrok 14.12.19

But there reached skill tree PPC,
there is no Russian (and Russian) will understand hell...
but it is cool! will be what to dig)))

x
xoen 14.12.19

Mardrok wrote:
I heard something about 27.04.19 should go Russification....
Russian will be in about 2-3 months, not sooner. The answer is, and on the Steam forum, where I write on the forum of developers.
I consider the issue closed.

In General, there is an interesting story (especially for fans of the describe of the universe). So to play, not knowing what you say is possible, but 50% of the meaning is lost.
Then either to wait, or to improve English, which is also very good ;)

r
realchel 14.12.19

In General, for those who like me can't handle the enemy's languages or to read on the fly can not.
I can give advice.(will be glad if someone can offer an even better option)
1.Do the game in a window
2. Put programmulina to snyatiya screenshots. I use GreenShot, it allows you to cut the region, and massively to take screenshots
3. Open in browser link https://translate.yandex.ru/ocr
4. during the game (fortunately many of the dialogues on the belly) through a hot key highlight the area of the screen, automatically the file is saved
5. Drag and drapery file (of course for the convenience of pre-open file Explorer with a directory of screenshots) to your browser.
And translation ready, click the transfer to allocate blocks(preferably,since the translation operates only on the highlighted part and when you break the sentence into lines, transfer curve) or a string or words(I understand)
As Greenshot advanced enough(professionally they are preparing the screenshots for documentation) that you can make some hot keev.
I have one on a selection(it is above) the second on the allocation of the entire window.
Therefore, where the dialog is not paused or in the cut scenes. I just Macau hotkey many times in each text.
And then quietly translate to slides.

Actually the selection area of the screen you can translate all that is in the Game.
For example, a description in battle, or while on the ship.

Play became much more interesting.
I went for rose mechwarrir2, 3
But when it is clear what is written even character creation is a different looks.

L
LawFactor 14.12.19

realchel
This is of course tin ))))I also not friendly with the English, well, technical terms and a little conversational, but doing the screenshots and translate it is quite cool ))))))))))))
Well, if we are really tight live and hunt, then I advise you to put any app translator on your smartphone, the main feature must be the camera translations, then life will be easier without the screenshots and the game in a window...some phones this feature is already sewn...

L
LawFactor 14.12.19

here is an example of such an application from Samsung, other programs of course will be different both for the better and for the worse, but I have native and swing lazy)

L
LawFactor 14.12.19

Well, if you have with the phone is bad, then have the program under Windows Screen Translator, allocate part of the screen where the text is, it minimizes the game and after a couple of seconds gives you the translation,clumsy but to understand the General meaning of the text goes well!!! Convenience of programs that don't have to Scrin,save,push to other programs,she does everything,simply highlight the area of the screen ;-)
But when they come out of the Crack, it is possible to buy this game.As a fan of the series.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Maybe someone will open a game page in the Russian segment of Wikipedia? I would go translations would have thrown already have some experience http://ru.perpetuum.wikia.com/wiki/

r
realchel 14.12.19

LawFactor
Yes the old phone, Samsung note 4
I have a transfer takes 1-2 second.
The mouse hot key selection
drag and drop in the browser(Yandex translate really sucks, but it is clear what I mean)
sat 2 days only met with the crew and all the read:))

r
realchel 14.12.19

LawFactor
I bought, the money is not great, still on pre-order.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

The texts of all story missions are
\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConversations
there is a file .convo.bytes, open the same Notepad++, and you can copy.

dialogues:
BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\events
json is scattered.

but just translate and paste the Russian text is impossible, as no in-game fonts with Cyrillic characters(

T
Telyr_Derdun 14.12.19

that feeling when you're the translator...8-)

L
LordKINE 14.12.19

There is such a program QTranslate helps me a lot, she takes 2 clicks and quickly.
True machine translation.

o
osdf 14.12.19

LordKINE
And how do you in text stand out....share ka experience!

L
LordKINE 14.12.19

osdf
This program makes a screenshot of the screen, then emit the contour of the text, imagesi translate and use the translation ready.
In principle it is free and has a portable version, to install it, don't even need thrown on Desk and use. Hang a few MB.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

there is a real opportunity to make a quick Russian translation PROMT and because of the lack in the game Russian font, all dialogs to make the translit... all the dialogues are in textum format
The texts of all story missions are
\StreamingAssets\data\simGameConversations
there is a file .convo.bytes, open the same Notepad++, and you can copy.
The dialog texts:
BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\data\events
json is scattered.
but just translate and paste the Russian text is impossible, as no in-game fonts with Cyrillic characters(
1. In that folder, not all, there are many folders, only the folder opening event is worth more than 100 files. And the story missions and dialogues are generally Packed in a special format.
2. Do not get so just besides the text is still there a programming team and between the dialogues. Just if you drive in the interpreter's result, the text will blend with the code and will start such schools that sometimes the game won't even start. So what you have to do the handles to highlight each conversation and a place to insert and make sure that God forbid not lost what you need parentheses or a command word. Heavy and useless work...