3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moron Dark 14.12.19 07:31 am

Localization (BattleTech)

Will the game officially perevedena or pirates there is information?
76 Comments
Sort by:
r
realchel 14.12.19

osdf
greenshoot

E
Ex_Vandal 14.12.19

Hmm... and what if no one had thought to replace English subtitles Russian?

F
Fastgamer24 14.12.19

Hike all the people threw the game? may 22 any posts on the forum until now.
Anybody know whether a Russian fan translation? Or wherever the files are, I would papermodel at your leisure.

V
Vasiliy Kolotilin 14.12.19

Fastgamer24 In the game yet the Cyrillic characters. And Russian language developed promise a couple of months.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

DEVELOPED writing that the translation into Russian and French are ready, but the German is delayed, there is proof reading and editing once all is ready, then localization will add with the next big patch...

E
Ex_Vandal 14.12.19

Fastgamer24
I'm stupidly waiting for the translation and suspended the game. Need sujecki take place, and without translation it is not comme Il faut. Bought simbay alpha Protocol and pass it

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Battletech - All cinemographies videos in Russian!

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

it is possible to cut the file clip on pieces, as was the original and throw it with replacement in the game? to at least some Rusik, even if only the subs in a story-driven commercials, who can take?

S
Shershn 14.12.19

21 JUNE 2018, When the announcement BATTLETECH Update 1.1.0 is Live! on the office website
Спойлерhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech/posts/2219008
Among other things mentioned difficulties with localization and delay of its release! So the warriors clenched teeth and zhdems... (

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Talking about the issue of Russian and other localizations in the next big patch for August 28, but this is unofficial information and may still change and time moves in both directions. Themselves developed only said that after the 1.1.1 patch they deployed additional men on the localization.

A
A_QuartZ 14.12.19

Official forum moderator confirmed that the localization is the next step in the development of the game. It is certainly not a developer, but can know more than mere mortals. Modernizing it's all very cultured, polite and prepared, just don't scratch the language, usually.

x
xmenni 14.12.19

already 2 months have passed and they are all calves with localization. PPC

A
A_QuartZ 14.12.19

xmenni wrote:
already 2 months have passed and they are all calves with localization. PPC
Be patient. Promised for 3 months, I think it's normal tolerance is +\- 2 weeks from such time.
To make it easier to wait - there's a bit of news. Together with the localization at the same time promised to release a Linux version of the game. On the page of the Linux Steam appeared just a couple of days ago, Wallpaper Shadowhelm. It seems there's something brewing.)

F
Fastgamer24 14.12.19

where are you my localization? Oh, how I'm waiting for you
one computere installed, try to guess what it is?)

A
A_QuartZ 14.12.19

Fastgamer24 wrote:
one computere installed, try to guess what it is?)
Sims? %+))

The localization files in the game already, but crooked-s-s...

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

IN GENERAL, LOCALIZATION INTO RUSSIAN IS DELAYED BECAUSE OF THE LINUX...

answers moderator of paradoxes...

Translation is still a work in process. I understand there have been some bumps in that work, but I haven't seen any update on when it will be done.
I don't know if it will be just the text. They may also be looking at translating the cut scenes. There is also all of the pilot banter. I don't know how much, if any, of that will be translated, but it would explain the delay.

We're making good progress on Linux and hope to have more specifics to share soon. Unfortunately, we hit some unexpected setbacks on localization, and localized versions of the game (German, French, and Russian) will take longer than we previously thought. We're actively working through it and bringing more people onto the effort, as it's a top priority for the studio. We'll update you on Linux and the localized version release dates as soon as we have them.

r
rescan 14.12.19

Lord, help me find the fonts in the game where hidden. I just need the font to find, and there I myself Russifier her. Even if you do not support kirmizi then redraw themselves fonts.

Tired of waiting for what was to come for a long time.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Russian wait is not likely before October, BUT if a language of 3 will be ready sooner, then maybe it will release in the beta patch BEFORE...
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-depth-localization-update.1116568/

r
rescan 14.12.19

Cut loot a lot more interesting than translating a game here and puff on Linux. I have nothing against them, but still promised, and also to develop the DLC at the time and in the localization of no. So soon it will be.
Well, this weekend a friend will be connected to this case. If fonts find, it will be possible to change. And I like that not a lot of desire in a bourgeois play, although in part, I realize that there is, somewhere completely. But still nicer in the native language to play.

S
Shershn 14.12.19

People who may have seen any inferior localization?