3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moron Dark 14.12.19 07:31 am

Localization (BattleTech)

Will the game officially perevedena or pirates there is information?
76 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

The official release date for the localization of Russian, French and German - it's the middle of October.
But if Russian will be ready sooner than others, it will be a separate patch.
Because the release locations are not tied to other languages as before was (they wanted to release Pak 3 languages).
But by the spring of 2019 will be the translations to all languages and all content.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Hi Everyone,
I've got some updates for you, so let's jump right in. I wrote a small update in September when we received a big batch of strings that represented the bulk of what was needed to start the final testing and bug fixing process. I said then that testing and bug fixing would be a big job, and two weeks into the process it is clear that this is the case. We're making great progress but now that we know more, it looks like mid-November is a more accurate projection for Beta releases earlier than the mid-October estimate. There are no big red flags here - it just takes time to step through it all and get everything looking good and reading well.
It should be noted that our localization work is being accomplished by our new localization team and is completely independent of our upcoming 1.3 update and Flashpoint expansion work. These efforts are in parallel and are not interfering with one another. We remain committed to getting the localized versions of the game released to Beta as soon as we possibly can.
I look forward to keeping you up to speed on our progress
Klimecky

I have some news for you, so let's skip straight. I wrote a small update in September, when we received a large batch of rows, which represent the bulk of what was necessary to begin final testing and the process of error correction. I said then that testing and fixing bugs will be a big job, and two weeks later in the process, it became clear. We are seeing great progress, but now when we know more, it seems that mid-November is a more precise release date for the beta version than an earlier estimate of mid-October. There are no big red flags - just need the time to go through it all and to all a good-looking and well read.
It should be noted that our work on the localization performed by our new localization team is completely independent of the upcoming update 1.3 and DLC Flashpoint. These efforts run parallel and do not interfere with each other. We continue to strive as soon as possible to release a localized version of the game in the beta version.

p
prodigy007 14.12.19

som a month

s
samosan 14.12.19

Already a bunch of patches came out and additions,and localization with a relatively larger amount of text is not. Looks like they are not even engaged,only occasionally fed false promises to bought the game and sponsors not shouting,in the end, it seems and will not just tell you about it when all DLS will be released and no Buchi will not raise. Would be told to not do that,now would be easy with the fan translation was playing.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

On November 27, the developers vowed to release localized into Russian, French,German game patched to version 1.3. Then promise to release and the first DLC Flashpoint and it will also be lokalizovany.

I
IIISVYATOYIII 14.12.19

November 27 - that is not in the middle and at the end of November. And there is more shifted for a couple of weeks. And then a little bit more...

m
mishazgetss 14.12.19

Congratulations to you all. Out localization.

N
Nic101 14.12.19

BATTLETECH Flashpoint 1.3 out of beta testing. Question. Is it possible to turn on the pirates of this case? And how? The game will not buy principle! After so many delays the transfer of several dozen pages of text, it's just a mockery and not respect for yourself!

PS the pirates put but, as I understand, you need a version for beta testing. Maybe someone knows where to get this?

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

Nic101
On restore a 1.3, and thus with beta-russikon, that's just judging by the reviews crack promtovsky almost - fire (fire) was translated as fire etc.

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Welcome to BATTLETECH 1.3! This release contains a number of improvements in the quality of life and bug fixes, as well as some interesting new features. Today, we will also release a paid expansion Flashpoint and beta French, German and Russian localizations.

The test language we used to develop our localization system is visible in the settings menu. It is strongly advised that you do not play the game with this enabled

Version with Russian localization is only available to the INCENTIVE and for those who have included the ability to play on the beta version of the game. In ghogha is not yet available, an individual patch until 1.3 is not present.
The size of the game with patch 1.3+ DLC Fleshpoint and beta Ruzicka is 27.8 GB. Patches 1.2.1-345 to 1.3.0-413R 1.9 GB. and will soon be available for download...

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

screenshots for Russian translation!
https://prnt.sc/lnq0rg
https://prnt.sc/lnq0d7
https://prnt.sc/lnqn0n
https://prnt.sc/lnqo6h
https://prnt.sc/lnqpwh
https://prnt.sc/lnqbbi
Instead of fire these NADMOZGI transferred fire...
https://prnt.sc/lnqgnp
Judging by the reports of players who have already installed Bethke, Russian localization is very raw,with lots of grammatical errors and the curve of the phrasing and gloom with choice of font, Russian text will not go into Windows.
Also on offorum players write about the localization: the Absence of certain inscriptions, they lack a certain amount of text in Flashpoint DLC, the multiplayer, well, a lot of that stuff...

m
mishazgetss 14.12.19

Deimos-D
So what? Will correct everything. Now to each error to cling to? Quests and tasks are pretty well translated.

N
Nic101 14.12.19

TheHouse Alas, but on the other hand no Russian.
Deimos-D Thanks. Keep us posted comrade! And, if possible, tell me where to get the Russian version when you are on the web!

PS. can anyone share the localization of stim beta testing the game?

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Nic101
yet the localization that is in beta, not worth to play it at all, it jdate fan edits or official release in the spring...

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

BATTLETECH: Flashpoint - first look from Dimaks and review Russian localization

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Transferred PPC: (FDI-Proton-Ion Emitter) as a peach-Gun Emitter Particles!! Rocket launchers: LRM-RDD, SRM-RBD. Autocannon are not bothered named just the AP, and lasers voobscheto - Sedna-laser S. laser, large laser B. laser, small laser: the laser. Crash sensors from getting RRS - Problem Sensors. Damage to the structure of the fur: the Structure is Solved! Sensor Lock-On Sensors!
But DLC Flashpoint was transferred only partially...

m
mishazgetss 14.12.19

Deimos-D
Well, not you to decide who to play in the beta. You come here not spam merry localization and if there is - add. We are all look and laugh together.

S
Shershn 14.12.19

That is so true!
Let me greedily to at least curve the localization!!! But not all understand bourgeois(

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

Shershn
so buy the game the Incentive, then turn on the use of beta versions and enjoy Prestovskiy transfer to the full program...

D
Deimos-D 14.12.19

TheHouse
On torrent is the only version of the game 1.3 from GOG but it seems no DLTS and there is a version 1.3 with DLC from the hacker group PLAZA. And with Russian translation there is only the BETA version of the game to the Incentive, it just does not have the tracker, it is available only to those who bought the game the Incentive, although it may soon appear where...