3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioGen 15.12.19 03:48 am

A decade of frustration

I will not grovel why for the past decade games have become significantly weaker to beat on our emotions and do not cause the tide of interest, and the banal intrigue? There are projects, Yes. But they are becoming less directly on the fingers of one hand can count what is the most memorable to me for ten years! Is it all just oopsla or even we want primitive and already weaned from the spectrum of new and unknown games. Give us another GTA and Need for Speed is Greedfall or Blasphemous. I really liked the last no doubt game of the year, but her nomination is not. Only the big hits and HYIP-HYIP HYIP. We don't live for the hype, we live to live and I hope the new year games are games, not hype!
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 15.12.19

B
BioGen 15.12.19

Muskrat
Thanks, fixed

A
Anderby 15.12.19

You're old just that

>games have become significantly weaker to beat on our emotions and do not cause the tide of interest, and the banal intrigue

L
Lodurr 15.12.19

I would not say that everything is so bad. If you do the math, for 10 years; mustered 20 games that I liked, and I've played. And this despite the fact that, for the games I'm pretty picky, all in a row not playing. It is often said that it was better, better at what? The same RPG to take out that there was a lot of choice.. so it was a lot of text to read. The modern gamer with the plot IU you understand that the dialogues SkypeOut. And washed down the old text RPG, with choices, yeah. This is one reason, second reason why this moved from, is that any choice scripting, and does not reflect the fact that he wants to make player. For example in fallout, I want to do this:
Spoiler
It is possible, but this does not affect the game, only on your own perception. Yes, and to kill, and I didn't want, I have the security codes, why I can't disable?! Ie no gameplay variation, which previously, just as there was, in spite of the large text. The main problem with modern games is the graphics. Play a lot of a long time, and suddenly stumble on this:
Spoiler
Or this:
Spoiler
It's all visual, which adds interest and fills the world with some natural events, but ... the player is not reflected. For example it is raining, the picture is beautiful, natural, thunder, and Persian goes in the hat in a coat, etc, and no this is not reflected neither in the hood nor in the gameplay. Will you be outside in the rain, will get wet and let the snot for a week. But in games nothing, that naturally according to the picture, and what is not in any form. As a result, the brain begins the debit does not converge with credition, the picture he sees, the sound hears, but no feedback from this, and begins to roll the frustration, why not. This is the main reason that the gameplay is far behind the graphics, and there's nothing I want to do, because at this time of need. Although both shows РДР2, time is not a panacea. Gash heat, at the Minimes, even so the clothes is necessary to the mountains to wear, but the grub arcade. Or hunting when the boom in the body deteriorates not only the skin but also the meat. Look at it and think - wow.. 2019год in the yard. And many that do not.