3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 15.12.19 11:42 am

GTX 1080Ti strong whistling Drosera

Hello, dear friends!
Please help with advice.
A video card Gygabyte GeForce GTX 1080ti, bought 3 days ago, along with the entire Assembly. Is paired with a i7-7700k, 16 gb ram, 250 gb ssd, 1tb hdd. power supply - Corsair RM750 watts.

Freewheeling system and began to test the games, with the result that faced with a rather unpleasant problem - very strong whistle of chokes video cards.

Googling realized that the problem is quite common and in most cases significantly reduce the noise helps enable the games vertical sync, but I have already included (60 FPS lock)! If it is disabled, the sound is magnified (because of the increased to the space limits FPS).

And this is manifested in different games are completely different, for example AC Unity is almost always whistling, Far Cry 4 whistles only at a glance far fallout 4 is almost not reduced to bring GTA 5 whistles always, Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor doesn't whistle at all. Settings everywhere the maximum, including antialiasing, the FPS never falls below 60, the download of video at a maximum of 75% (in unity, in others not above 60-65) temperature is not above 55 degrees.

How to deal with it? Plan to carry the card to the store (it's only been 3 days since purchase, will be changed with no problems, but I'm afraid that other cards will whistle). It seems that the problem is really software, as it is tied to vertical sync, etc.

The monitor is 1920x1080, 60 Hz, connection via DVI-D. the Sound is really very strong. I'm not one of those who is bothered by the noise of the computer, but the beeping is very high. When he stops, I feel like the ear resting, as if the ultrasound heard.
70 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatallezzz 15.12.19

saa0891
It looks like you've dealt with the realities... and I know how to work rules)

S
Sonic268 15.12.19

I see there are many knowledgeable experts )))so I will not argue,I'll just say it's not the 50 rubles that can score,host master

S
Sonic268 15.12.19

fatallezzz
Yes, he's the expert )))see )))

-
---VENOM--- 15.12.19

of course, I live a bit close, but I think the laws are almost identical - just come and hand over with the words don't like the Color or dimensions do not fit or some nonsense think they are obliged to take it up to 14 days after purchase, but don't start talking about the squeak of chokes or some malfunctioning, the main thing - that video card or that you're going to pass rules worked when turned on, and perform their functions. And no need to wait any first opinions about the damage. Almost any product can be returned under these innocent pretexts to 14 days after purchase (and the preposition is not necessary, but it will have in any case to specify). Well, if they decide to test her and tell her about the squeak, then push that squeak you heard, and first heard about it, or that I should take it in their service center and repairing, and then still return the money because the product works and fixed norms in 14 days, and if not fix it, then let them give the conclusion that the product can't be fixed and then they would be required either to replace the same or refund, or just ask for a refund as the product working, and let them go where they want with their whistle.
Here to read more comments - and how they have to prove that you included the video card, if you say that the color is wrong ? I understand myself a little bit so that is already included, then you won't be able to exchange, but just silence that already included it, and should not be a problem. Moreover, if after checking the SP will say that it is a work - sit tight is not included, the color is not liked, decided to take.

n
nexthell 15.12.19

and what is written in garantiyku? I just took a map of the citylink,they have a rule of 7 days..if not passed,you can return the money in any case,without explanation. Took map two day job and completely passed out - error 43,I did,when I checked on the test stand,and then the application for a refund..
DNS works differently.? probably just pull people in one place,they say 20 days to us for review..and fuck..14 days then,so they were naturally, and in service of the transfer of 45 days. In short, though technically complex product,must return the money.
Actually, ---VENOM--- it has been rightly said

M
MagicHero 15.12.19

GG4
GG4 wrote:
A common situation, it just used before for mining and then returned (perhaps even someone from sellers). Fresh cards any whistles never. Do not be surprised if she was there alone in the sale.
New map or not at all does not affect the whistle. Do not be surprised if you don't even know that there are whistles )))
Rekombo27
Rekombo27 wrote:
I have a gtx 1080 ti and ino3d nor any noise there is, even at 100% load of the cooler can not hear anything, maybe just got married, so feel free to bring and exchange.
What does 100% of the load of the cooler has to the whistle? Even if it will not be rotated it will not change anything )))

M
MagicHero 15.12.19

fatallezzz
fatallezzz wrote:
Well, CSN has learned to packing box foil)
There is no difficulty to pack the box in the film, it is possible even at home to do. And what about the squeak Drosera it not a warranty case and you may deny because they in any case someone will have to sell this card, ago its manufacturer as the marriage will not take.

N
Nikolay Ololay 15.12.19

fatallezzz
2 times you were amapolisa. The first time failed 3 days after purchase to take it in the back, they have to accept and get the money back in 14 days, even if you didn't give a reason, it is your legal right. Would have passed the entire system unit and all. Supposedly, the color is not suitable. Again, in a 14 day period it's your right. And the second time you've amapolisa when I bought 1080ti for Fhd resolution. For Monica 60 Hz. This fool need to be.
So until 14 days have passed, run hand over to the boutiques. And tell them if you do not accept, the knurled complaint for violation of the rights of consumers. Can another phone to do it all, supposedly you are a blogger and know their rights, they are afraid. Instantly accepted. Just don't rag to be

M
MagicHero 15.12.19

Nicholas Ololi
fatallezzz
According to the law, computer components fall under technically difficult goods" and exchange JUST do not be. If you have any flaws or that something is broken the return or exchange only warranty.
https://yuridicheskaya-konsultaciya.ru/prava-potrebiteley/perechen-neprodovolstvennyh-tovarov-ne-podlezhashih-obmenu-ili-vozvratu.html
https://yuridicheskaya-konsultaciya.ru/prava-potrebiteley/tekhnicheski_slozhnye_tovary.html
The whistle of chokes is not a marriage. Exchange of course you can but if it is the store itself will make concessions, but again, still who will have to eventually sell this graphics card.
So I bought a graphics card for example it looked to me nobody has opened the box, here at least there's a chance you're lucky with the chokes and if you already opened then the probability of return is very large and it is clear that not just.
Nicholas Alali wrote:
And the second time you've amapolisa when I bought 1080ti for Fhd resolution. For Monica 60 Hz. This fool need to be.
Why did he allopasse? To play on ultra any game at 1080p and don't know the problems, because even now there are games that are in 1080p doesn't stretch GTX 1080.

f
fatallezzz 15.12.19

Nicholas Alali wrote:
And the second time you've amapolisa when I bought 1080ti for Fhd resolution. For Monica 60 Hz. This fool need to be.
And who said that I'm not going to change the monitor later?

f
fatallezzz 15.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
According to the law, computer components fall under technically difficult goods" and exchange JUST do not be.
I'm with mid on this topic are trying to convey to people that a rule 14 days in the case of technology is a myth. It is useless, so don't strain in vain. Monday will go again to speak with the Manager, adding that this time he is ready to pass the map service (just this weekend I definitely need it). If you agree to check for efficiency and then seamlessly change to the same - agree to wait up to 20 days. It all depends on the seller, in this case the law is on his side.

C
CRASHBULLET 15.12.19

fatallezzz
I even on my 980 did the same problem bro, the same problem, whistling like a mosquito, when a long listen on a brain presses.

A
An__ei 15.12.19

fatallezzz
Wrong. Here is my example - ordered monitor was brought and he had two dead pixels. Brought home included yet and did not like that the screen is too warm, and took it to the store let's the other. Grumbled , took, was given a document that on checking in a few days announced that will replace the other in a few weeks brought and interestingly did not say that I am wrong in their demands. On account of the 10-series , I have 1070 generally quiet and under load. Sistemnik in the profile.

A
AlcatraZ774 15.12.19

fatallezzz
we just have this mentality that all in all POH. at the end of June this year,I have burned wifi antenna(nanostation) with it, I'm in the Internet,maybe I live in a small town, and other the Internet just yet,so the master came checked everything,said that burned the power supply unit poe we paid the grandmother he bought us,then the next day again checked everything and said that the dish was burnt. we Attali it for repair he was told that within 2 weeks will bring.September 22,and I yuzayu wifi neighbor's it open. and plates and so no call them they just hang us noodles

M
MagicHero 15.12.19

An__ei
It's someone as lucky. I'm on a roll, what with that 780 1070 1080 that. You can check how much food has grosely, for example in the menu of Far cry 4 with a disabled plane, there you will have more than 1000 fps or more in a game where the menu will be a great fps. What sounds Drosera on 1000-5000 fps issue will be. I have 3000-5000 fps, something like clicks, but then you have to listen to distinguish them on the background of the fans, too quiet. The standard 60-120 fps at all unheard of.

S
Steve Taller 15.12.19

Nicholas Ololi
Yes, tell me, 1080ти just as if to exhibit in many games all on ultra + antialiasing scalability or so is barely enough to give 1080p at 60 fps, game needs! as watch dogs 2, Tom Clancy Wildlands proof, even Homefront the Revolution if you set shlasko 4 in 1080p on 1080ти will barely 45 fps

N
Nikolay Ololay 15.12.19

Steve Taller
In the games you mentioned, the situation with optimization is so poor that there is 2 1080ti will squander. The family has its black sheep.This also can be attributed to Mafia 3. With poor optimization, you know, no the most fresh vidyuhi not enough.
As an example of great optimization from Yubisoft will lead Headlight CRUI Primal. Another 1080ti run at 4K on ultra but off. the smoothness is the result, 55-60 fps. Shlasko in 4K I see no reason to include.

D
DemonXL1080 15.12.19

Ghost Recon Wildlands play on maximum settings, now gone, included the maximum smoothing, and norms on ONE 1080ти in 2K resolution, 70 frames. What we can talk about 2 cards, if one all well-played, the config in the profile.
And now checked WATCH_DOGS 2, maximum anti-aliasing and ultra settings in 2K resolution, 50 frames...the game eats 7гб VRAM at those settings.

S
Steve Taller 15.12.19

DemonXL1080
Well I have a 1080p wildlands holds from 65 to 80 fps at max speed with a full view at 100% and the level of clarity is also 100%, by default there costs less card loaded 98-99% percent at 42-50%. In watch dogs 2 average from 70 fps in 1080p in 2K how many do not know, I have Monique on 1080p, but 50 fps is in principle playable, and there will be drawdowns and below, the game is very demanding, but there and percent 7700к it may not be enough, sometimes my 12 Potocnik, the acceleration to 70% loaded

D
DemonXL1080 15.12.19

Steve Taller
Yes, but without smoothing strong played well, TXAA2 with it good picture.