3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlyUp 16.12.19 05:15 am

After 15 minutes of the game, the monitor turns off..vidyuhi?

After a 15 minute game, requiring a lot of energy (resources) first freezes the picture and then the monitor goes into sleep mode, but the tower continues to operate. Tell me what is this and what can I do..Because my friends say that it overheats or vidyuhi (due to problems at the cooler), or something got lost in the settings...
145 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandr82 16.12.19

And you the cover from the unit take off and try to play.

P
Pendalf2005 16.12.19

what is your power supply is it?-and what is the system unit at all?

D
DiDarkus 16.12.19

YES! What is the system unit?

m
morbo82 16.12.19

Probably playing without a lid - carried away )

what is this interesting line the forum has become an issue lately?
Free

A
Alexandr82 16.12.19

Yes, and the configuration of the computer it would not hurt to paint.

A
Aratorn 16.12.19

FlyUp, do not forget to constantly change the driver, I have this garbage going on all the time if I'm about a month will not change firewood to none, now.
2 morbo
This script is buggy :-J

D
DiDarkus 16.12.19

2 Morbo82:

Em wrote not to us - and to those admin ie Drug-it at =)

Kady in ICQ poyavishsya? Uzho Dafna thee not seen!

F
FlyUp 16.12.19

Yes, that's the thing that drivers updated, and the computer is (without details of course, like bus speed). Intel Pentium IV 300 Hz, video card ATI Radeon 9800 Pr 128 Mb, RAM 1 GB. Well, Windows XP license Pr...and even cooler is not changed, and the new is not set, i.e. through that face the front wall and rear no...

P
Pendalf2005 16.12.19

don't worry about coolers! what's your power supply???! if you were previously say a dumb COP with celeronm on Board, and if you yourself are not collected,then for sure there is a thread of 200-vatovyy worth it(unless you changed it)....so open the cover and look th there on the PSU says....such system needs about 350ват for stable and normal operation...

F
FlyUp 16.12.19

230 Watts, but still: it started after reinstalling the system can and is affected...

_
_DI 16.12.19

In this case, BP is clearly changed, even if not in it a problem, anyway - to change!
And then have to watch for overheating anything, or for firewood.
Because BP could the system stand up crooked, if there were any failures.

C
Cenzura 16.12.19

I have the same garbage appeared in Serious Sam 2 and other games no !!!!
(by the way after installing the 81.85 wood)

B
BeerBear 16.12.19

I have a computer that something was wrong. Download any game and after a while cut down the monitor. The only option is to restart the computer. Tried to reinstall Windows - does not help. Thought due to a video card, but I bought it in June of this year. Tell me what it is.
The configuration of my computer:
Intel Celeron 1.7 GHz
GeForce 6600GT (Sparkle) 128 bit 128 mb AGP (wood ForceWare 78.01)
LG Flatron 774 FT 17”
Socket 478 Realtek RTL8139/810X Family Fast Ethernet NIC
1024 mb RAM

B
BeerBear 16.12.19

Just changed the wood on the version 81.84 - the same trouble. However now the picture freezes. Progress in the face...

E
Elco 16.12.19

In a pancake! what kind of people? Again about the PSU word! But the monitor there is a little extra probably won't be in this trouble. old bidascu where you plowed all could describe if not scrap. Then maybe prosnica!

B
BeerBear 16.12.19

200-250 BP I don't know, but no more.
OLD VIDYUHI Radeon 9250

K
Kent89 16.12.19

I have the exact same problem in games, the picture freezes or the monitor goes off!! Unit at 300V!System:
Atlon XP 1700+, FX 5200, 512 MB, Soltek(Socket A) mother!!!

B
BeerBear 16.12.19

Wait you have the same vidyuhi FX 5200? We used this was and it was the only way

E
Elco 16.12.19

then BeerBeer
Not too shabby you vidyuhi jumped, it is possible to suspect that the power now may not be enough. Particularly during peak periods on new vidyahu she probably got that from malnutrition is cut down. If there is a write ischo equipment hung on the system besides what is already described. Possible potrubi what you can.

then Kent89
you have not clear, you hour Nitsche not persecuted (added) last time?

K
Kent89 16.12.19

no!! It they work, how to begin!!!