3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlyUp 16.12.19 05:15 am

After 15 minutes of the game, the monitor turns off..vidyuhi?

After a 15 minute game, requiring a lot of energy (resources) first freezes the picture and then the monitor goes into sleep mode, but the tower continues to operate. Tell me what is this and what can I do..Because my friends say that it overheats or vidyuhi (due to problems at the cooler), or something got lost in the settings...
145 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saints Russia 16.12.19

But if vidyuhi cooler turns increase the niche it will not?

t
timons2008 16.12.19

maybe that was my
So it's a problem with *one app*? then it's actually not a problem... that is the problem of the compatibility of the application with some sort of driver-a piece of iron... or curve version of the game, which may for example change due to the glitch refresh rate than to cut down the monitor to enter into a stupor of wood and hang the machine...

If it's not one app, for example with 1 more game, then you should look utilities card temperature...(enable monitoring)

R
R.O.G. 16.12.19

Saints Russia
Clean the card from dust and check the temperatures while playing. and I throw and I will tell more precisely.

H
H-Zibit 16.12.19

Saints Russia
it will be terrible. it will become colder

t
teha 16.12.19

I like Saints with Russia problem. Cooler vidyuhi works, which before working vidyuhi can overheat?

r
romzem 16.12.19

I have a similar problem, but the monitor just turns off and turns back on(blinking) every 5-10min, after 30min of the game. Moreover, it is observed only in the game of WARHAMMER II DAWN OF WAR RETRIBUTION. the configuration is the following (percents:pentium dual-core E5700 3GHz. RAM:4GB. video:GeForce GTX 460. Windows7. the monitor is an old LG FLATRON F900P) tell me that maybe the system unit just bought, there is no dust, Windows only installed.

D
Dimka Sergeevich 16.12.19

well, you can offer trite to update the driver and direct, but if it occurs only in one game, then it's likely a bug of the game, so that you are on the forum (try the patch to install)

r
romzem 16.12.19

firewood new direct updated. the game works (one would ask) normally without crashes. the game just came out, no patches.

r
romzem 16.12.19

reduced graphics(a bit), kind of helped monitor stopped blinking. But all the same what could it be???

H
HuKmEn 16.12.19

Guys, Hello. I have the same problem - Playing Starcraft2, and after 10 minutes or more the game freezes after 5-7 seconds, the monitor goes off and starts fanit sound. Have to press the button(restart), because I absolutely can't do anything. When I restart the computer, I'm so crashing the system. Well, supposedly to log in: safe mode with osnovnimi drivers so and so. But the interesting thing is that when I go to the desktop, I POPs up the following window: This is a problem in DirectX9. I direkth re-installed 3 times. Put and 11 and 10 and 9 again, but the problem remains. What to do pliz tell me -_-...

S
SUSUL1 16.12.19

HuKmEn
You have a config? Стрик2 very demanding game, all the juices from squeezes video...
As the computer hums, does not appear whether the howls of the fans before departure, if there are any squeak chokes the PSU? And what's your Windows that it and the 9th and 11th DKH up?

H
HuKmEn 16.12.19

Windows 7(prof) Vidyuhi ATI Radeon 4600 series. The computer Hangs, the screen goes blank. And the sound starts fanity when the screen went dark. No, with the fans all the rules, although I thought that they bad none blown, reheated MB. The fact is that if in the morning to sit down to play, then this garbage will not be 2-3 hours, and then it started every 10 min.

H
HuKmEn 16.12.19

And this vidyuhi ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series Is the top card of those times, when sc2 came out. So vidyuhi then by no means can not pull.

-
-SK.art- 16.12.19

HuKmEn
ATI Radeon 4600 HD Series Is the top card of those times

Just do it the lower middle and low-end of the time.

H
H-Zibit 16.12.19

someone in the shop lit.
check temperature, clean from dust. can overheating.

H
HuKmEn 16.12.19

And what to do if overheating?? My fan is at 60%... And if you put more than 80% of the map quickly deteriorate, will not stand. What to do -_-

O
Overclock[er] 16.12.19

HuKmEn
And what to do if overheating??
To clean the card from dust,if dust is not something (to replace the thermal compound).And if that doesn't help,then put the cooling on it is better!

H
HuKmEn 16.12.19

Just do it lower middle and low-end of the time.
Some low-end... It came out a little early sc2, Even in the recommended system configurations for your game: the ATI Radeon HD 3870(or better) with 512 MB of memory... What middle..

-
-SK.art- 16.12.19

HuKmEn
Even in the recommended system configurations for your game: the ATI Radeon HD 3870(or better) with 512 MB of RAM

Faster HD 3870 ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series.
Teach materiel.

H
H-Zibit 16.12.19

HuKmEn
My fan is at 60%... And if you put more than 80% of the map quickly deteriorate, will not stand. What to do -_-
LOLWUT!? Do you think that fan speed breaks vidyuhi?

Faster HD 3870 ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series.
xD & facepalm.jpg & Fail.