3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlyUp 16.12.19 05:15 am

After 15 minutes of the game, the monitor turns off..vidyuhi?

After a 15 minute game, requiring a lot of energy (resources) first freezes the picture and then the monitor goes into sleep mode, but the tower continues to operate. Tell me what is this and what can I do..Because my friends say that it overheats or vidyuhi (due to problems at the cooler), or something got lost in the settings...
145 Comments
Sort by:
F
F_1N 16.12.19

FlyUp
It happened to me 1 time, in the monitor the problem was, where the wire melted, but it's in a different case I guess.

M
MrARTEM251 16.12.19

Take down the Windows or pull out the battery and let BIOS reset but it is not going to help.
The conclusion to demolish Windu .)

M
MrARTEM251 16.12.19

And just do Maruh change the PERCENTS at me the same takoyzhe percent and my vidyuhi(ATI 5770) don't pull and your already on the floor carries!
date user message Maruh seen?

o
omega1251 16.12.19

Something people anything about troubles with the codecs says. But maybe they matter. Was ponastavili them a lot and suffer now. Your games they may not need it at all, but when you try to work with them the game crashes.
Next:
-that prevents to run the utility to monitor the temperature of percent and check its alteration in vklyuchennoi the game, looking at the logs the utility;
-that prevents to run the utility that controls the temperature of the video, start the game and to check its heating in the logs of the utility;
-that prevents to drive video Formaram and check the temperature under load?
Still as a variant-to view all power from the unit and to evenly distribute the load on the power wires-not to cling one wire everything, and distribute evenly.

u
unnemed 16.12.19

the theme is based in 12.11.05 17:00
but right now 2010 you Cho?))))

o
omega1251 16.12.19

the theme is based in 12.11.05 17:00а right now 2010 you Cho?))))
Question Yogorushka(21.10.10 14:16):
exactly the same trouble as Maruh'a vidyuhi gtx295 her too about a year. there is no overheating. the off time Monica is also different. PSU Corsair 700V like enough. help don't know what to do?
My Answer(23.10.10 09:40).What problems unnemed???

Here, apart from the hardware problems can be software(bad, codec), to which I pointed out to him and the others who so't been contacted. So what's the problem,unnemed???

-
-BlackFord- 16.12.19

exactly the same trouble as Maruh'a vidyuhi gtx295 her too about a year. there is no overheating. the off time Monica is also different. PSU Corsair 700V like enough. help don't know what to do?
I have the same garbage was on the old none.Long I suffered with her.I think there is a defective chip or something. And then changed it with another and everything works fine for 6 months.So I think you can't do it)

Y
Yogorushka 16.12.19

wood\vindos changed many times. not Lamo! BP made a mistake 750V. percent амд4х 965 black edition. put vidyuhi gt240 no departures. hence the clip?

ARTEM251
and where does the battery? Windows successfully loaded the BIOS and ugh ugh all the rules because of the mother six months

omega1251
I say overheating can not be because the cooler is not a box but good. and codecs, 1 KMPlayer and all

-BlackFord - why, I think nothing can save my giraffe=)

o
omega1251 16.12.19

Yogorushka
1 KMPlayer and all
What prevents to try without it??? And if you suddenly do it?!

-
-SK.art- 16.12.19

Yogorushka

So, now let's edit your multiposting!

Y
Yogorushka 16.12.19

did. simple forgotten=)

omega1251
Yeah. a year everything was cool and then suddenly just km from the corrupted HD ...

well, I realized that none skiff. boom to take the new

o
omega1251 16.12.19

Yogorushka
Yeah. a year everything was cool and then suddenly just km from the corrupted HD .

The point is that I also have PECs 295. So, first flew with similar symptoms in the games due to overheating of the chip, and the second because of the buggy codec. And many times met with such't. So, one race at a time!

Y
Yogorushka 16.12.19

the first second? this is a sli type, or do you have one of these thrown out? codecs no km Yes sure even if km would like something different such as office or XS but not just the alarm on Monique. and what about overheating? I have it in the summer in 42 degree even thought about overheating. and after the heat when it got cold it suddenly became hot? nonsense!!!!!

o
omega1251 16.12.19

or do you have one of these thrown out?
Yeah, but with the replacement of the second, for guarantee.
The second with lame codec but not just the alarm on Monique-that's exactly what it was, and sometimes stupid comp vis. Saved update codec to the latest version.
after the heat when it got cold she felt so hot suddenly?
Th there tells furmark about her or atitools???

S
SystemN7 16.12.19

I had the same garbage,but I then the video card burned)Play 15 min and then the screen became grey and burnt smell)

Y
Yogorushka 16.12.19

CDM does not smell like yet but I'll get rid of it... all the ATP

omega1251 um... I honestly do not understand anything
Th there tells furmark about her or atitools???

M
Maddyson life 16.12.19

I have a problem takovou kind BUT on a laptop!Mat bought the game to play,but my laptop dies after 10-15 minutes of the game!What to do?!Mat so in every game except CS 1.6!Fallout new Vegas I bought a set up like CS 1.6 and it did not help!Guys help!Comp buy scrap!
Motherland will not forget you!

a
alekspartos 16.12.19

hi all. if anyone know , tell me what I can do . the problem is with the game the monitor goes out (Goes into stand by)! now about the main thing - going out only in one game out of 7 attorneys . the game - the BLACK STALKER(call of Pripyat). Other games : 2 different Stalker ,Need For Speed.Hot Pursuit.Limited Edition ,behind enemy lines 2 , crisis 1 and 2 , there is still a few games work without any brakes. yesterday it happened for the first time after replacing the monitor (was - CTX 19 , now LG FLATRON 915FT Plus) . now about features -Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 . DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6750, 2666 MHz (8 x 333) . 3584 Mb . NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (1024 Mb) . Realtek Unknown @ Intel 82801GB ICH7 - High Definition Audio Controller [A-1] . Disk drive ST3500418AS (465 Gb, IDE) . 4.10.0.18000 DirectX (DirectX 10) . power - 550 Vt . people who know why in this case is attenuated monitor ? help , por favor !

S
Saints Russia 16.12.19

Dudes my identity is not clear garbage sometimes when I'm playing the monitor shuts down, well that is says no signal and a few seconds turns back on and then you can play th crap I don't understand vidyuhi GTX 465, heated to a maximum of 70

R
R.O.G. 16.12.19

Saints Russia
alekspartos
Overheating of the graphics card. I dabbled with 7300 and it is at 103 degrees, that is, when overheating, turned off the monitor.