3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayway 14.09.19 09:14 pm

Favorite fashion / search mods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's dream on: what we would like mods for GTA 5.

I wish somebody made a mod to the normal zombies, or to be able to fly in fashion for Just Sause 2 superman. Well, or to be a vampire and drain a bunch of stupid victims.

What would you like?
260 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 14.09.19

It's very simple.
Normal texture HD cars better quality and relevant, real and not fictitious/taken from 4 of the models,normal damage,more clothes and hairstyles.Enough to start it.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.09.19

I wish somebody made a mod to the normal zombies, or to be able to fly in fashion for Just Sause 2 superman. Well, or to be a vampire and drain a bunch of stupid victims.
On the PC and not as stupidity still rivet.

T
TommyAssassin 14.09.19

Mod for realistic handling and damage to the vehicle. On GTA IV this set.

D
Daniil Kedrov 14.09.19

airbus a380

A
Artem Harlamov 14.09.19

Mod of the Apocalypse

G
GTAman 14.09.19

The transfer card of the previous parts of the game engine. Will probably be.

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 14.09.19

I was really disappointed when I realized that the game has no horses. So like in Los Santos on horseback ride)
Is there a mod on tributy Boxing bringing into play the horses from RDR?

S
Sayway 14.09.19

I would like to make very steep most economic system for a single game to have much money to spend and had at least some happy feeling of saving money and sense to spend it. And to be able to communicate with the Persians how to chat with chat bots. When you do that in the games damn cheap and because it's cool, but at least no voice acting so the text is also useful, for example in the form of correspondence with the characters from the game through the computer of the protagonist or the Internet cafe in the game. Zaplyusuyte guys.

L
Leohn 14.09.19

Introduction to next gen, 4K textures, the original names of machines, the Jetpack, the 1 person of the machines (with full animation), you get the GTA of my dreams

L
Lyubitel Yascheric 14.09.19

Scripts for realism I would like.

z
zvo 14.09.19

Normal Russian voice acting would be(on PC of course)...

l
lookaway 14.09.19

want to mod to the bulls to fry like a normal RPG

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 14.09.19

I don't have enough motorcycles.Almost all racing standard,but I would like to see a biker like TLAD Wolfsbane,Lycan.
From cars Hamer,1,2,3.
Weapons Colt Python and Anaconda.
Of course real names of cars and weapons.

V2
After playing realized that I do not like to download the mod to replace the weapons sounds,and new ringtones for your mobile phone.

S
SnowyEveningNB 14.09.19

Modification of the emergency services or at least service in the police, like the LCPD FR for GTA IV.

M
Maxis1977 14.09.19

Napoleon Bonaparte
you said earlier,is a even the game itself did not see this kosyachny release so to speak

S
SiFoN4IK97 14.09.19

The game is almost perfect... Only kofeshek and restaurants no, that is, they can not go.

G
Gauguin 14.09.19

The game is really almost perfect, but I would like to...
1) car Physics at the level of GTA 4.
2) Refueling vehicles.
3) Niko Bellic.

k
kalek 14.09.19

Napoleon Bonaparte
it will all be not only but a little later until the patches will be released zalizhet the game , wait a bit

N
NeXDevil 14.09.19

Want the nitrous in the car.(nitro)

S
Slonvprotivogaze 14.09.19

Redraw some textures (especially land), the ability to disable the crosshair in first person.
PS - is it Possible to walk out of the eye? And it runs continuously, and the third is fine.