3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayway 14.09.19 09:14 pm

Favorite fashion / search mods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's dream on: what we would like mods for GTA 5.

I wish somebody made a mod to the normal zombies, or to be able to fly in fashion for Just Sause 2 superman. Well, or to be a vampire and drain a bunch of stupid victims.

What would you like?
260 Comments
Sort by:
g
gobarg 14.09.19

Gun in hand, and jumping with shooting - that would be a mod I'd like

n
noteMASTER_11 14.09.19

I want realistic damage. In June last year on a broken XBOX 360 is already washed down such a creature, physics was truly gorgeous. All the chances in short time to find this mod on single-player PC version.

F
FeelTheGame 14.09.19

Someone put this monster http://gta5-patch.com/load/mods/mod_super_sily_ehkskljuzivnyj_trejner_22_podderzhka_patcha_1_0335_2/5-1-0-32

I
Izuru Hitachi 14.09.19

I would be very grateful to the modders themselves, if they have the opportunity to railgun and other buns on the pirates

I
IronBee2009 14.09.19

The ability to have a larger garage in the single, ideally, to be able to buy the same property as in the cartoon. In principle, no apartments, garages enough. Or at least increase vmestimost imusica garages up to 10 locations. Certainly, I want this one

s
san.e4ka 14.09.19

You know that hackneyed theme , but still...
Want 3ombi Apocalypse mod.And so that peds still need to look for,and when they find ,they attack you start.On the roads and in the alleys of broken machines,helicopters, etc., + the space with the machines on track ( with different degree of damage ). + with the mod to spawn bodyguards will be interesting,as would a team in a dying world .
That's the kind I want to see GTA 5 . As one of her options xD
Spasibo for attention xD

H
HeythamEK 14.09.19

Maybe someone can fashion these to create, so I think that PTS need auto-aim like in consoles, at least useful. Listen to the idea.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 14.09.19

Auto-aim for gamepad not much need, and the keyboard with the mouse is clearly superfluous

S
STIN_RUS 14.09.19

So you want to play lavaysse with auto-aim? God forbid, even in single player, not online. What's wrong with this world

t
trashinside 14.09.19

Waiting for mods to the normal transport. And then all vehicles in the game like poor Chinese auto industry. Looking from far away, like the Range Rover is coming, coming closer, and there's a Gallivanter.

H
HeythamEK 14.09.19

onlay)

S
SkyraX 14.09.19

the only thing that really wait for gta5, this is a mod to control the train(if there is a derailment at speed on the turn like in GTA sa,all a fairy tale),and mod on the turn SIGNALS!! why do developed not made such a possibility?? if there are such mods,I unsubscribe someone in a PM.

W
White Devil 14.09.19

I think it will be a handy mod that allows you to switch from 1st person and exit it by pressing any single button and not V, bypassing the remaining modes. It is quite convenient and fast

a
a3retali 14.09.19

The ability to put in single player mode, chrome wheels, like online

_
_Alexandro_ 14.09.19

Mod in the flooding of Los Santos as it was on PS3

i
imker 14.09.19

Matrix damage cars like in GTA 4
-Dismemberment
-Water world (flooding city)
-Adjustable wind power (to be able to set a hurricane knocking people off their feet)
Normal sympathetic control of birds and animals, plus the possibility of birds landing on the water.
-Longer-term effect of alcohol is to take and baragozit half a day.
-Steer a train and a tram.
-By plane to the City from GTA 4.

A
Aips95 14.09.19

For me happiness is a shortage of opportunities to throw trash out of GTA4 and recreate an awesome mod for an assassin with the terms and purposes random. Well, a small mod to the cops ceased to be psychics to the stars do not get for shooting in the desert.

S
Sergo Ubica 14.09.19

well, I'd like to mod on a large hangar for machines.. somewhere to put them is also necessary..!!

d
duke17 14.09.19

Large garage the game just need such a variety of equipment and improvements to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
SoulAssassinS 14.09.19

The most basic mod I would like is showing your ping in online mode