3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19 10:41 pm

Peak Soldier (Wardens Keep) (Dragon Age: Origins)

People help. I go to the fortress, the ghosts of guards and start talking, but as soon as their conversation ends, the game. Tell me what the problem
72 Comments
Sort by:
s
sasa1256 17.12.19

people through the history of the peak of a soldier?

s
sasa1256 17.12.19

looked at the diary history peak soldier 1 2 and 3, there

M
Megion 17.12.19

sasa1256
Use the picture over the fireplace in the front hall (with portals on the floor), open the cache, which will find the excellent one-handed sword. Take it and the quest will be completed.

s
sasa1256 17.12.19

damn can't enter the castle..... che is now impossible???

M
Megion 17.12.19

If you have already completed the main quest of the add-on, no - it is impossible.

V
Vitaliy aka GUPI 17.12.19

How much damage the sword does???
The popular designs have

G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19

9 or 10, can't remember exactly

M
Megion 17.12.19

Vitaly aka GUPI
Damage 10,50
Armour penetration 3,50
+2 to damage
+1 to the armor penetration
The weakening of the creatures of darkness

A
Aleksei_89 17.12.19

Help cant go to the last room, the door is closed, http://i078.radikal.ru/1003/ba/3d24c6f0c9d2.jpg how to open it?

J
John Lokk 17.12.19

Aleksei_89 there like the cabinets on the left there is an obsessive grandmother of Levi Dryden. Talk to her and she will remove protection from the door.

A
Aleksei_89 17.12.19

So I like this cabinets and neopost (closed door in cestovny, it is still necessary uBid powerful demon). Is it possible to break the Golem (which I still have not fulfilled the quest)

J
John Lokk 17.12.19

Aleksei_89 no there is no Golem to pass. (I went with Alistair Wynne and Morigan). There you go with that Levi Dryden, and go through basne killing everyone everywhere. Also the side door on the right there were more circles on the floor, and left the office, he opened should be and there the demon Grandmother of Levi Dryden Grey Straznicy that guarded the tower, and which appeared in visions while you go to the tower. Back thing, I guess I missed it. Talk to her she'll offer a deal to kill the mage in the chapel (that which in visions of demons called). Grandmother say that can calm the demons and seal the hole in prostrate, but asks to kill the mage, and let her go and opens the passage to the chapel of the magician.

Then talking with this mage and choose to kill him or help him. (personally, I went with him to the Ghost of the grandmother and helped him fill it, then he locked all the circles on the floor and the main gate and all. Then chose to keep him alive, but forbidden to experiment with people.

d
djamba 17.12.19

people help plz.I downloaded the DC from the stone prisoner and castle guards(they weigh a little odd , stone plenitsa 250m and the 150m fortress)set in the game included them and no good weapons on the Golem's current fall and all appeared quest soldier's peak but no one in the camp comes and then another where Supplement appears that supplements over autoriserait,I the site went but not che did not understand) help pliz

F
Fantom 17.12.19

Peak soldier near you in the camp closer to orgasam should stand people, he will give a quest.
On a stone plenitsa - open the map there should appear orange shaded location, go there.

D
Dimonych 17.12.19

Help pliz passed the peak of the soldier and the sword can't reach!Writing in a job that lacks a piece of history.What to do?Out of the bottle, took a history,the corpse on the blades,the statue is also in the yard.

D
Dimonych 17.12.19

Help pliz passed the peak of the soldier and the sword can't reach!Writing in a job that lacks a piece of history.What to do?Out of the bottle, took a history,the corpse on the blades,the statue is also in the yard.

D
Dimonych 17.12.19

all figured out

H
HhHPauChekHhH 17.12.19

note...before Cham to write a hundred times, but how? what? why?....READ THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Davidovich 17.12.19

Lyudi help I'm stuck on the second floor there is a de door. It says can't TAKE

A
Azirafal 17.12.19

Davidovich, must take the quest from Sophia Dryden in the sweep of the tower of the magician, then the door will open.