3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
G.E.R.A.L.T. 17.12.19 10:41 pm

Peak Soldier (Wardens Keep) (Dragon Age: Origins)

People help. I go to the fortress, the ghosts of guards and start talking, but as soon as their conversation ends, the game. Tell me what the problem
72 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 17.12.19

Killborn
Here I'll tell you what, play without mods, all you need you play it, the developers have already entered.

K
Killborn 17.12.19

So there's a bunch of unnecessary mods (about a hundred), how to remove the excess. Took it due to the fact that there are additional campaigns. Thought they are installed separately.

A
Adept Monolita 17.12.19

First off in the main menu of the game.
Then leave the game and open the folder in My Documents\Bioware\Dragon Age\Addins.

See the names and carefully erase the unnecessary garbage.
Folder name dao_prc_promo don't touch that DLC.

B
Blaster Dark 17.12.19

With Avernum or demon come to the place of ritual... After talking off to the side and stands, waiting 10-15 minutes, the ritual begins and the demons do not attack! WHAT TO DO??? p.s. rebooted, reconnecting to the location and back, coming home late after a few missions - the same picture! even cheat has perenashivanie with the character!

A
Atay Wolverine 17.12.19

I Avernus always kept alive. If it will benefit all of humanity, then let him continue the experiments. And as a test he can put death row criminals, forced to share with them the ritual of espitia blood PT and forward, for the benefit of Ferelden and all of Thedas. Of course, you need to consider the state of human rights in those days, in our time for such a fast ascribe crimes against humanity.

A
Ayre_Fenix 17.12.19

People, help. The problem is that - at the Peak of the Soldier agreed with a demon, so she closed the Veil. She stood in the hall and all. Nothing happens, talk to her is impossible. Tried with Avernum - the same comes to the room with the Veil, stands up and nothing happens. What to do?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 17.12.19

Try to beat the quest from the beginning.

A
AstarTrer 17.12.19

ТAyre_Fenix
the same trouble! I decided to pereproyti! and stumbled on a bug! previously, this bug was not (( Saves to a peak... and to replay the whole game the identity of a bummer as it is one of the peak... Can like that to be treated?!

A
Ave_Cerberus 17.12.19

Companions, help. This**OK does not appear in the camp squad. Though burst, but it is not.

R
Reimy 17.12.19

I have trouble initially arrive in the fortress you should see the cartoon where they show the past with the present part of the ghosts I have are all silent cartoon, no, the same thing in the fortress, the ghosts are silent....and on the second floor to escape is not possible, tried to put eng.the voice acting and everything in English translated, reduced the count to minium, in General, nothing helps, MB who faced this problem??

A
Ammoro 17.12.19

The people, help pliz!!!!!! Levi Dryden is not appearing in the camp of the detachment. Though kill it is not there.

L
LEO_Hr 17.12.19

Good day! At the Peak of the Soldier, upon completion of the quest, when you go out, a glitch between the textures fail and cannot do anything further. When you talk to Levi Dryden that the fortress now looks different, and he's still their product offers. What to do? How to fix the problem?