3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunh 18.12.19

And the flamethrower is not :)) But the book says that this is the most powerful and effektivnoe weapons from the local monstryakov!

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

>>>And the book says that this is the most powerful and effektivnoe weapons from the local monstryakov.
O'Yes. True, he mounted, and guzzles fuel, which is in short supply. And to enter it would be silly in the game.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 18.12.19

not enough weapons and it's not pleasant

u
uran1990 18.12.19

The trunks of all the rules...

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

Ogame will, he is in the video.

G
Gorin357 18.12.19

The main thing - to convey the atmosphere of the game. developed , I think, did the right thing, leaving only such weapons that justified. Who served, those who know that in confined spaces, pistols, submachine guns and assault rifles the best option. As a weapon with a long barrel does not allow you to turn around and maneuver well. And the atmosphere of the game is filled with death, dark colors, cold and hunger. There really is no place all sorts of embalam and Tevaram. And samopala local residents is the most successful option, since it is proven very successfully. speaking about the designs, the simplicity is a huge plus! Fast recharge, easy to repair and operate as a key concept in postapocaliptic, I think. Well,there is the dominance of all sorts of grenade-assault samples. Although it would be possible to add the sample type from the past, in the amount of two pieces, a rarity, like the SVD.

K
KOsMILE 18.12.19

While all like it

P
Pashka78 18.12.19

Dedkov tape to hang to the cliff approach here only it is not shabby

M
Midz 18.12.19

That there I no cord is not seen,it is rather the ANC

A
Arguru 18.12.19

weapons is not enough, but it atmospheric.

H
Honey Cocaine 18.12.19

Set of weapons indeed. Strange...what infernal futuristic AK built a very similar system P90 stuff. Then where in Moscow so many guns? Why do the guns only turret type? We have an army or law enforcement agencies are arming them? The so-called artisans. If the weapon with an air-pump system is more like something you can create in such circumstances,the firearms in any way. In General,a hogwash, nonsense and beyond ridiculous.

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

In-in , but Apsov and TT-schnick, who was ngige no. Though, the BOJ introduced a PM.

K
Kickmann 18.12.19

cton found where the gun like the Miller? type elisava gun kakayato.

r
rimi777 18.12.19

with aruja just the trouble with the revolvers running around and grabovica someone tell me why Kalas at the stations to purchase Muggles supposedly sold gowar or pre order ???

r
remby2009 18.12.19

18.03.10 09:34 weapons all the trouble with the gun running and grabovica someone tell me why the Kalash at the stations to buy can't say govaryat sold or pre order ???

In-in. the same trouble! Please tell me somebody, how is ispraviti?

K
Kickmann 18.12.19

for those who have problem with weapons: it was not necessary in the beginning to buy bastard with a silencer

Z
Zom-Bear 18.12.19

AK Futuristic :)
=D it's not full of AK and redone with the FN P90!

K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

Kickmann And here *Bastard with a silencer??* to ensure that you cannot buy a friend?? don't see the logic

By the way people what you have clung to the Kalash? you more weapons with this layout not seen and poetomu in addition P90 to compare with no more than?? weapon as weapon special niche

B
Big Man 18.12.19

Question what kind of gun in Miller when we get to the reactor in D-6 for climbing?

K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

Big Man
Electro-gun..this gun is on the disk dopolnitelnym content..the license of course