3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikika Popov 18.12.19

NKillerl00p I knew it was a shotgun.

n
ninja74 18.12.19

Chota garbage kakayato say to Kalash, do not take bastard, and if you do not take the bastard the old man is not allowed in the trolley. what to do?

K
Kavkaz01 18.12.19

Need help to edit the parameters of the VINTOREZ. And maybe you can make a vintar in the beginning to? In Stalker clear sky you could rewrite the script and light hood and there is such an option???

S
SKAT-2 18.12.19

There should also be an option (I have the time (yet)no chapatis

G
Gde moya tema chuvak 18.12.19

Mr_Fritz_Teufel

Cool the barrel however

-
-Sokol- 18.12.19

Asked more than once,but I don't know what to do?
School with an automatic weapon doesn't change.Will it help if you restart the game or not?Or is it the bastard Glushak - it is not necessary to take in the beginning?

S
SHAGRON 18.12.19

Who is there ammo shortage? At the Kuznetsk bridge bought Helsing, and walked with him to the Temple, cut out of a portion of the front line, all in black, all librarians which met and fallen in fright station with him lupasili.
Summary at the time of entrance to D6: revolver optics and Glushak - 120п.
futuristic AK- 800п and about 20-30 gold.
shotgun - 200p.
2 set of armor (first bought stealth and then the policy was changed to after a hard)
It is necessary to shoot akurata, be careful not to shoot at the shadows and you will be Shasta!

G
Gerald_1993 18.12.19

where the crossbow can be purchased?

K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19

To buy - at the Kuznetsk bridge.
Find - at the level Dead city 1.

R
Rooough 18.12.19

The weapon I didn't like case the weak, only in the middle of the rules when I got type silenced futuristic AK and liked me because they love head shot-s(against humans of course)
And I don't understand how out of the trees. sticks, cups, and the like of a revolving drum (Miller) Petrovskie craftsmen made a GAUSS cannon

M
Mega Dimka 18.12.19

Weapons, to put it mildly sucks, the courtyard is the year 2033, and they have equipment of the 80s, and plus there is no choice, the only one surprised double-barrelled gun, it is possible at once from two trunks shmalnut

s
sagalid 18.12.19

where can Helsing (streamed) find (to find, not buy)? PTS need for earlier thanks

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 sagalid

First Helsing is in the Dead city

s
sagalid 18.12.19

Thank you. Found, but arrows are expensive.

And what better armor to buy quiet or durable?
And cton bought a VSK-94 if Yes then tell me it makes sense to buy

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 sagalid

Arrows will find them during the game.
You can use them as reusable (killed on the quiet someone and the corpse was removed from the arrow).

At the Kuznetsk bridge buy better stealth set, and the next stations will need to hide in dark corners :0)
Of the weapons you can buy the VSV with optics.
Gun with Glushak and optics you will find in the mission Outpost (almost immediately after the start of the level - Osmani all the boxes on the attic :0).

s
sagalid 18.12.19

Thanks for the advice

S
Stalker.Sanek 18.12.19

With weapons, I think all the rules. This is not KOD and not STALKER. It's the post-Apocalypse. Shoot that is reliable, simple and time-tested. Kalash and revolver - the most it. Futuristic AK is not liked (even if such estimate is in real life - you look at the length of the butt, obviously for kids version), shoots poorly, and ammo packs eats (Paul horn on the vampire at the secondary level, and in the head). VSK is the theme. The woman your useless. The bullets were, I him heavily sedated - the enemy dead just after a half cage (again, on medium difficulty), if in the body, and progo helmet protected the head and say there is nothing. Hellsing - all bullshit, maybe lethal, but recharged for a long time. Boinic if I were a holder, and do not need to insert the bullets manually, would be the Bane of the mutants, and so the choice for figures 4 - shotgun: has well, recharges relatively quickly (the main running back) the double shot hits the spot. The gun is a revolver, not rifle, and is used when your primary weapon is out of ammo, so the whole game ran with a simple elongated revolver. Took metal on it and the optics, and the handguard and buttstock - the horror! Bombs - the very thing against people (remember how my Fritz flew), but the librarian they POH (and don't lie that killed the librarian, because after precise hitting three grenades and five horns of VSK it is still running). From the assault the best choice - or VSK, or a simple AK-74 (it is strange that in the game he, not 47th). Optics - this is all complete nonsense in terms of metro: it is dark the distance is small, much easier to get simple sight (well, only if you slant). Bastard is also good, if with a silencer and not long distances (think of it as a submachine gun), but in the Policy it is better to have to leave. About the Gauss Cannon know nothing. Anyway - it is also nonsense in terms of the metro, as well as sniper. The game went on twice (on easy and average), played PIRATE REPACK, and I was up everything was sold-bought, and everything changed.

r
ramazan98 18.12.19

you mean the knife I forgot they are also very effective against librarians and for those who are very quickly creeping frights Stoll something like that

and more starting missions d-6 bullets-the money will very often get together so their use as a regular they are very effective against the enemies

V
Vlad stalker 18.12.19

people pancreas help I have the Kalash are not sold and not taken,what to do?

D
DukeOfChaos 18.12.19

2 Vlad Stalker

In the beginning of the game necessarily need to immediately go and get guns in munitions and then you can go to the market and something there to buy. Otherwise, you can catch a bug which can result in the following - is not called charge for the flashlight, but he never goes out, the filter mask is not changing and is constantly in the red zone, you can't buy or pick up some weapons (in particular, all Kalashnikovs).