3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Komodo Saurian 18.12.19 03:44 am

The weapons in the game (Metro 2033)

Knives
Throwing: [LINK]
Normal: [LINK]

Revolvers
Normal: [LINK]
Sniper: [LINK]
Options modifications: [LINK]

Shotguns
Six-shooter: [LINK1]
Six-shooter: [LINK2]
Six-shooter: [LINK3]
Six-shooter: [LINK4]
Six-shooter: [LINK5]

Shotgun: [LINK1]
Shotgun: [LINK2]
Shotgun: [LINK3]
Shotgun: [LINK4]

Machines
Bastard: [LINK1]
Bastard: [LINK2]
Bastard: [LINK3]

AK-74: [LINK1]
AK-74: [LINK2]
AK-74: [LINK3]
AK-74: [LINK4]

Futuristic AK: [LINK1]
Futuristic AK: [LINK2]
Futuristic AK: [LINK3]

Guns
KORD: [LINK1]
KORD: [LINK2]
KORD: [LINK3]

Sniper weapons
Crossbow (No screenshot)

Revolver (Cm. above)

The woman: [LINK]

VSK-94: [LINK1]
VSK-94: [LINK2]

Grenades
Pipe: [LINK]
Sea urchin nails (not a screenshot)

PS rod guide.
221 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erik Ersberg 40 18.12.19

In the game there is still a Vintorez!

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

This is not a Vintorez and VSK-94. But these are different things)

E
Erik Ersberg 40 18.12.19

And what is different from Vintorez VSK-94???

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

First name.
Secondly there is a pile up of differences (stock, handguard, barrel). And VSK is made on the basis of there machine. In General, Google VSK-94, and compare with VSS.

K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

The whole game ran with: a Revolver with a silencer and fore+Bastard with Glushak+Airguns in the arrow+knives+gear aleghany and sticky grenade in a pinch..that's 4 times going through all sorts of Easter eggs looking for the same set

J
Jim-dok 18.12.19

And the machines can be directly to buy, but I none of the machine anywhere else to buy can not all all reserved?

A
Adekvat 18.12.19

So I did not understand the couple weapons you can upgrade

A
Arguru 18.12.19

the machine can be changed in the mission where they killed the Bourbon. if the weapon is not bought, then glitch. above I said that you should not buy a revolver with a silencer, I don't know whether this is so. better weapons impossible.

L
LOleg 18.12.19

revolver with stock and optics cool stuff and saves ammo.

f
fiaar 18.12.19

The people explain that the Kalash does not really buy since it is sold but they say has been promised to another. Or so and have to run around with a bastard or is still possible. Play unpacked Acalovschi version all in Russian repak

U
Ulman 18.12.19

The woman being my favorite weapon.If you pump air to the limit you can kill anyone with 1 shot.And yet he ammo is very cheap.Though there is another weapon on a pneumatic basis Helsing,but it was too expensive he ammo(although it is possible to justify the fact that they can then pull corpses),but he's less like Chiharu.

Conclusion:

Revolver:
Why is it us?Sell the ammo from him and buy ball bearings!

Machine:
Ammunition do not sell or buy (a lot of them but better all the same not to waste and not buy for what?).It is best to buy Stalker Vintorez-there are laser and optics...could be a futuristic AK with optics but it can not buy

Shotgun:RUBBISH!Better to sell the ammo from him and buy a gun, abruptly!

The woman:
Powerful,accurate, silent,and most importantly ammo the sea!What could be better?Only a Woman with optics!

Helsing:
Well...Yes,I agree,he's better than Chiharu characteristics,but the cartridges are expensive...1 shot from this gun=1 of the machine is lined with a Gold Cartridge.So if you want to buy Helsing then you know one very important rule:shoot only in those who will then be able to pull out the harpoon,don't shoot on the move them from the trolley,the snipers on rooftops and Demons.

Paipa:
Sorry it can't be sold anyway of little help...the only application that I found is to throw them in the hole Frights.

Pipe with nails:
More powerful,and as much sense...

Harpoons:
This is actually the ammo and not the gun....but I'll bet that at some point of the game Artyom shoots them at enemies through a tube for YOURSELF!

A
Antimandalajnah 18.12.19

Professor Kruglov
so how to buy this silenced (or rather VSK)??? I to the commies got - but they don't sell, like given to another and will never leave him!..

U
Ulman 18.12.19

Then it will be after the Communists the store where buy.

c
chrono111 18.12.19

What the hell is with the weapon,he not only can not buy but also to choose(Kalash)

U
Ulman 18.12.19

Himself to blame-the pirates will never work properly.

A
Antimandalajnah 18.12.19

Professor Kruglov can tell exactly when? And then rose after the depot at any station (rescued child), where the sale is, but again, not for sale!!!! :(

K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

Professor Kruglov
20.03.10 21:57
could be a futuristic AK with optics but it can not buy

You're wrong...AK 2012 so he called..for sale in Polis with optics and silencer..

Paipa:
Sorry it can't be sold anyway of little help...the only application that I found is to throw them in the hole Frights.

Pipe with nails:
More powerful,and as much sense...

Here you are absolutely wrong...the Bomb thing needed..and the nails..especially the thrown in of the Librarian and rejoice,then 1 shot with any gun and he is ready...and the frights to spend..it's just wasted money to translate..Into a crowd of enemies to throw.., I creep from behind the wall to smoke...or just lugnut to NPCs ran away....Before the major attack of the mutants under their feet to throw the most...the Trolley blow up...4 times the passing game still probably not all charms use bought...GRENADE to EACH SOLDIER!!

By the way to buy weapons in the game absolutely doesn't make any sense...because it all is great...half subway half on the surface...by the Way about Chiharu in the beginning found when Bourbon just came out in the tunnels and had 2 rounds before the bandits...so that its usefulness can not argue

V
VeerMan 18.12.19

The game went with Bastard with a silencer. A good weapon for close and medium distances. Throwing knives, revolver with a silencer (I hope modders will make a PM), grenades there are all sorts of different and easy ekipirovka. Passed in stealth and killed 2 times.

K
Kirk Rysin 18.12.19

Komodo Saurian
Options modifications

you gave a link to a screen with some sort of shop where they make modifications...this place really exist?? for multiple passage nirazu was not there...or is it so props

d
daddiz 18.12.19

for some reason I can't buy a gun. when Ullman left the barrel through the bars - can't take. came in Polis - where the shopkeepers can't buy a gun. is that a glitch?