3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fleim 18.12.19 07:23 am

Impressions from the full game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

The release took place, I would like to know from the mouth already played this game people what the game is.
From reading other forums, I can only say that the game is terribly optimized, and freezes even on medium settings.
Overall, the game has not yet received some ratings, and detailed descriptions of the process of the game is almost there.
70 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

Gee, was going to download two days ago, and all the way... well, swing...

PS. My, 40 something parts... Probably a week is, I'm not talking about the weekend...

R
ReDoX 18.12.19

The image weighs in at 2.8 GB(somewhere) ...

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

Well, Yes... In the blah of Zepa, as many parts and maybe nepoti... =(

B
BIKIHG 18.12.19

You che in disks in hire do not give?

R
ReDoX 18.12.19

I bought for 130 R. DVD version, very pleased with the disc quality and content of the game )))

B
BIKIHG 18.12.19

oXo
In in! And then all the, descargar, haemorrhoids one!

G
Gr1nGo 18.12.19

I'm surprised others: you can approach anyone and talk to him...the Dialogues I haven't been the same...
No...it really is a revolution in the genre of action.
I remember in the EXE in a review of SA wrote about the atmospherics at the expense of the dialogues between passers-by...But there this idea was implemented quite artisanal and here is just gorgeous. I wonder what would have written about this EXE, if it is not closed...

After such moments I want to close my eyes even gross silly shooting -- implemented just awful - in the style of Rambo...

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

VIKING
Ahh, no... no rental and sell bucks for 60, 70...

B
BIKIHG 18.12.19

Chivo! And you don't buy products all your favorite pirates?

C
Crocodildo 18.12.19

So, I finally bought... And to be honest, it made me quite a good impression...

F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 18.12.19

Congratulations! Another Tony Montana in our ranks!

F
Fleim 18.12.19

Then the patch came out for the game, but his swing makes no sense, because it corrects only one error, and that in the UK version of the game, and all of US pirates...

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

VIKING
Ahh, piratok there, just download a... Downloaded, unzip the losses necessary, burn to disc, or Daemon Tools, and install, + navryatli will pull from the video card...

K
Kseoni4 18.12.19

Cool toy,though torosa,but all fun.

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

The only problem is the brakes...

D
Dodj 18.12.19

y MeH9I HetoPmoZuT,I7poBJIeM (o),Toka Bot I7oKA kOKAUH HeHay4uJIC9I I7poDaBaTb...gg.

B
Bleed On Me 18.12.19

Familiarized with Siim creation. A curious thing, very. In any case, exceeded all my expectations. The graphics are quite bearable, the plot, though not as impressive as the original, but to follow its development very interesting.
Most of all, of course, the impressive diversity of the gameplay - the game does have something to do. I think any further comment is superfluous.
Ah, more to now free time...

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

Here, I bought a new vidyuhi, will install today, and then share vpechatleniyami...))

S
SpringOff 18.12.19

Bought a week ago. On the disk except the game was even and the film. In short the film is super, super game. The real killer of the series GTA.

E
EROY 18.12.19

As the game then?
The city's prettier Weiss(not graphics, and architecture)?
At what level of the game(at least used in comparison with San)?
As management?
The atmosphere of the film is?
As the music? Tracks from the movie are there?
Actually take it or not?