3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fleim 18.12.19 07:23 am

Impressions from the full game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

The release took place, I would like to know from the mouth already played this game people what the game is.
From reading other forums, I can only say that the game is terribly optimized, and freezes even on medium settings.
Overall, the game has not yet received some ratings, and detailed descriptions of the process of the game is almost there.
70 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crocodildo 18.12.19

I can only say this... Take it, and he all know... Personally, I think the game is worth...

R
ReDoX 18.12.19

1 - Like game then?
2 - the City beautiful Weiss(not graphics, and architecture)?
3 - At what level the dialogue is(at least used in comparison with San)?
4 - How management?
5 - the Atmosphere of the film is?
6 - How is the music? Tracks from the movie are there?7-
7 - Do you take it or not?

1-SUPER, you will be convinced, IMHO.
2 - On the fan, read 1.
3 - Better than in SA, but optimization is not padaet.
4 - Heavy, in General, as in SA, but used to still have.
5 - 101% guarantee ! IMHO the main plus in the game !
6 Is just a fairy tale ! There is a OST from the movie, and their new tracks.
7 - Read 1. :)
IMHO.

l
ladykiller69 18.12.19

I poradavalo meat!

E
EROY 18.12.19

Well then no questions need to take

R
ReDoX 18.12.19

Here's another who has never played in this great game IMHO, suggest pochital nizhenapisannoe article :

http://games.cnews.ru/articles/2/379_1.html
http://4gamers.ru/games/action/scarfacetheworldisyours/review.html
http://stopgame.ru/review/scarface_the_world_is_yours/review.html

A
Alexeen 18.12.19

My opinion is! Scarface for me, to date, been the most popular game of this genre!

Story - 9 (Almost perfect, but can still improve)
Music - 10 (No comments)
Graphics - 8 (If the game didn't brake and I would play at maximum speed it would be more, but on my good looks)
Control - 8 (solid, sbalansirovannoe on the keyboard, get used quickly)
In short 9 out of 10 for sure put!

T
Tol1k 18.12.19

So short. Who would not say that about variety of gameplay, and cast a spell all understand that it all comes down to continuous shooting. In the console chart, the game has a rather very slowly on minimum settings, the graphics are almost identical to GTA (not counting the console view distance, it's a minus). Shooting, shooting...selling drugs is quickly bored. What remains? Hmm. Action remains, which, oddly enough, got me today for 8 hours, with a break for 40 min 4/4 hours :) so Here. And that's why I put fairly high for its rating, the rating 8/10.
PS Yes, and the atmosphere, which they say is no less than the diversity of the gameplay, I also not really felt.

D
Diktator 13 18.12.19

Can who-thread will flood the screen saver,the one that before the game!?(pictures from the movie)

M
Mr.Tre 18.12.19

The release took place, I would like to know from the mouth already played this game people what the game is.
Competent, but completely inappropriate for a Vice City clone, awkwardly parasitic kinoklassika eighties.

H
Hunter22 18.12.19

I liked the game more all games played in that.of course graphics are the brakes!

V
Vit0 Scaletta[IlR] 18.12.19

the game is just fucking great I really liked it

W
Warbossik 18.12.19

just .OPA (in a good way)
music,fights,cars,directory of....just do not count!

D
Demo man 18.12.19

Finally Can Cool!

A
Arigo 18.12.19

the game rulez!

F
Ferz777 18.12.19

Super-game, then there just is not.

S
Sanchez147 18.12.19

Yes the game is super but it is better to watch (have not seen)

T
Tommy05 18.12.19

WHAT A GAME!!! The bomb!)))
This morning I downloaded almost the whole day))) heat, my favorite movie, my favorite character, and all in the style of Montana ))))))
ahh, happiness))))))))))))))

P
Prokop4ik 18.12.19

Demo man
Arigo-Machete
Sanchez147
Tommy05
Ferz777
AHHH!!! You me setraline! All run to download!!!

J
Jarud 18.12.19

:)

R
RIPEN 18.12.19

I understand that now it's 2012 and people are waiting for GTA 5,but personally I relatively recently after this game I realized that this is the best game I played a ton of features,great story,and how did I like the movie Scarface,so less than 10 just couldn't deliver,it was even better than GTA,well actually that's my impression))