3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fleim 18.12.19 07:23 am

Impressions from the full game (Scarface: The World Is Yours)

The release took place, I would like to know from the mouth already played this game people what the game is.
From reading other forums, I can only say that the game is terribly optimized, and freezes even on medium settings.
Overall, the game has not yet received some ratings, and detailed descriptions of the process of the game is almost there.
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
Awesome Drew 18.12.19

Really the game was great. Even though already in the yard will soon be 2016, but I still continue to play it and it's not boring. I am glad that the game was created based on the legendary movie Scarface. I think now there are rare fans of this game worldwide. After beating the game it seems that the game is better than Watch Dogs, GTA...

R
Reddington1371 18.12.19

Curry30
And how to cope with the problem of textures? I 7ke video melted, tried using a 3D program but it did not

A
Awesome Drew 18.12.19

sherlock1371
set the number of processors on the value of 1
Next, click on the button Windows + R, a window opens Run, write there msconfig, looking for a tab, Load, there will be more options button, click there and you see it says number of processors and put the value 1. Then overload a computer and play

R
Reddington1371 18.12.19

Curry30
Also seen this method but never dared. I'm afraid that the other program will stop working. Could it happen? I cor 3 ay.suddenly, from behind the migration numbers Protsiv can lose

A
Awesome Drew 18.12.19

sherlock1371
No. I've been put on a single processor. The performance is not deteriorated and the program all work. Don't worry!

R
Reddington1371 18.12.19

Curry30
Thanks) try. And you have 64 bit? Just saying that mostly on the 32 is the 3D Ripper identity

A
Awesome Drew 18.12.19

sherlock1371
I have 64-bit Windows 7

R
Reddington1371 18.12.19

Curry30
Thank you very much) now come on

D
DarkDestr 18.12.19

Game that is played perfectly for me head and shoulders above even GTA 5.Successfully made the game I would like the remaster but I don't expect already.What about disabling cores.I had to fix without disabling cores.played with 4 cores and 6 all excellent.

S
SkyGame 18.12.19

Belated impressions. When there was a fix, I decided to play. Before long I played it for a long time, but something wasn't popular then.
And here played, from the game no experience. First mission, everything's cool, directed mission, the cutscene. But damn, then throw us into town and offer to do the grabbing business from others, I didn't like it. Yeah, okay this feature was interesting, but no, come, all get out, sometimes the enemies knocked packs from some angles, even occasionally to deal drugs. Yes, there are story missions, but they are spread out among these similar tasks in the filter business. It was necessary to do as in GTA stories that business is somewhere in the middle of the game, but not immediately.
In town not much else to do, I thought it was filling and study uninteresting and a little alive, even to crush or shoot a passer-by impossible. The graphics are pretty weak, even by the standards of the time. It seemed to me in GTA and the graphics are prettier in terms of the General atmosphere. Shooting, Yes cool is implemented and bloody.
So apparently I'm not a particularly wanted to go. In General, something like that.