3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 19.12.19 06:19 am

Not bad to ship the graphics card 100% ?

I 1660super and 4K TV. In big games in 4K anyway to 60fps does not hold, but more than 30. Many games are not Locke at 30 frames. And the card works 100%. Is it loading the map?
41 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 19.12.19

tatunserg
Not bad for iron and buy what they might use,the main thing that the temperature mode was normal,not above 85 degrees.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.12.19

without overclocking is not particularly and it's just a busy time of the kernel and not the actual loading of all nodes of the GPU

A
An__ei 19.12.19

tatunserg
I imagine you have it screaming at 100% .

t
tatunserg 19.12.19

An__ei
Well, not the yelling kind. Download looking through the task Manager. When will throw the resolution to 1080p,then the load drops, but the image sucks.

B
Bashkabol 19.12.19

tatunserg
tatunserg wrote:
card works 100%. Is it loading the map?
No, if temperatures are normal (not above 80-84 degrees) the radiator is not clogged with dust and the video card from the manufacturer normalso.
Yes, it fails, if cooling is bad and the manufacturer is bad. Under crappy manufacturers I mean:
- Nischebrodskie Gigabyte and Zotac, who save on everything and produce outright junk.
- Deshmanskie Colorful and PALIT, which generally should not meddle in the price segment above average.
- Buggy MSI and GAINWARD, who can roll out a cool map and screw it up with such trifles as polymer capacitors, chokes or crappy batch of defective power polevikov (transistors).
Remain ASUS and EVGA, which are rarely punctures with the graphics cards. In addition, they are very serious about video cards and gaming high price segment.

l
legusor 19.12.19

the higher the load, the faster the fan will die, will fall off the chip\memory, or will burn the elements of type resistors\transistors,\throttles.

U
Ursegor 19.12.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
I have a 960 with vindfors X3 from Gigabyte
And you, my friend, not just a pervert, you pervert-shameless :D
Outside the window nearly 2020. A huge number of ever really bombed due to the fact that they have such zaskar
Spoiler
like me, it's time to have at least minimal RTX2060, but he still protects gnilostnaya :D Brand, which is No. 1 in the vast majority of homes, offices, etc. our mendicant country. Because crappy cheap.
The word I also have crystalise of Globeit. The motherboard from ASUS was enough for a great gaming kosarevskiy memory and 1.2 kilovatnik enough, even CPU-i7 index To took. But because of the high cost of the monitor with G-Sync had to abandon some msi and asus, as their counterparts are worth about 6,000 more expensive. And that rotten burned in a few months. The benefit was garntia. A month before my neighbor bought 4 of these, only the ASUS. And all four until this summer, plowed in his basement on the farm. The farm he sold with a working card.

t
tatunserg 19.12.19

I have a Palit,a small single fan.
As specific and do not understand from the review: lower settings,or play at 100% load?
PS: what will happen when the temperature reaches the critical? The idea is to work some thing that will disable something...

M
MunchkiN 616 19.12.19

Nischebrodskie Gigabyte and Zotac, who save on everything and produce outright junk.
and what is the actual problem Gigabyte and ZOTAC
I had their referents in particular GB was really to kill her has so failed, and even there during the thermostat dry

s
saa0891 19.12.19

tatunserg
You wrote the play and do not worry,the main thing that the temperature mode was normal,install MSI Afterburner and check the temperature in several games,if not rises above 85, it's all right.

tatunserg wrote:
PS: what will happen when the temperature reaches the critical? The idea is to work some thing that will disable something...
There is still the question what temperature a specific manufacturer considers critical,for example, the map can also operate at 95 or even 100 degrees,but at such temperatures and for long periods it starts degradation of the components may be elementary chip will fall off naturally all of this happens immediately.

s
saptain Morgan 19.12.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
and what is the actual problem Gigabyte and ZOTAC
I had their referents in particular GB was really to kill her yet so failed
You can tell in detail how easy it was to kill Gigabyte.
The backdrop is this:
The Department of design, scratched powerful computer and good monitors under autocad. Gigabyte GTH 1070 G1 Gamig 8G. Monitors under 2K 144 Hz with G-sync..
Take The Witcher 3. Turn OFF the frame limit, TURN over & under and Nvidia HairWorks. Unscrew all settings on high AA Nvidia HairWorks especially!
We play from about 9 am to 17:45. During the warranty 12 months 2 cards covered with artifacts. It's from the 14 pieces, if that. By the end of this year, remained in the ranks of 7 cards. Actually exactly half. This is despite the fact that those artifacty we replaced and then we burned another 7 pieces. Finished off wolf, the fifth farkray, sniperelite, resicom and other ragami. We have one groping in this person Claims that all the cards more warming up when the games gadgets of NVIDIA, like water, hair and other svistelok-perdelok. Remember that when hacked reissue of the second rezika, it seems in the beginning of February, in the afternoon, we opened the window. Count up in the morning in the freezing cold, and after the break temperature for 30 passes at least. PECS 1070 knows his stuff. Most cards then flew off. The spring. Rezika from remake of 2.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.12.19

сaptain Morgan
card as far as I know does not die from overheating. option 1 is a problem related turbobooster. 2 is the problems associated with poorly nourished and low-quality parts on a circuit card.
in the second option card is either not working at all or is not running at the slightest load
in the first case it is a memory corruption or damage of the chip. assistants on a standard printing scheme in my opinion do not suffer.
artifacts by themselves are not a failure if they are not widespread.
so for example I have Gigabyte 690 well was bubbles after wachdog for example, and the reason was samarason to abnormal frequencies. but this does not lead to permanent damage. something similar happened to the chip laptop. other cards to consider, not by reason of antiquity. and only one card in my life I managed to mess up directional acceleration it was a sapphire 3870 which I burned part of the memory then that there were holes in the textures are quite amusing.
but before that I have been in contact with a top card and now I have like totally trash кфа2 turbine 2060s with preferential circuit Board.
I got e to artifacts of p-som is very fast only at 60 degrees but it did not lead to stable damage but mostly to cresam and I'm not sure if it was a hardware issue or software. but again it did not lead to stable damage yet. behind this is I wonder how many will live to card bottom middle.

and bake the map - you need to give her some very simple textured Shader task to the map it is performed very quickly (so I assume it is possible to override the memory)
either well-optimized Shader app rarely converging in the flow - it's about good to fry the chip and there everything comes the snake Yes, comb. but in all these it shouldn't cause damage.
a game like pravelo well optimized - that is so bad the card can't fry itself because of the long chains of the frame. something like that can be very soon if we assume that as described very cool high-speed card (1070 not very steep) and play it in any old game with good parallel Shader fan and FPSOs over 9000.

M
Marsj 19.12.19

What kind of graphics card are not loaded at 99-100% at 4K max settings game....

A
An__ei 19.12.19

The lock voltage with temperature by default and no steam .

t
tatunserg 19.12.19

How many I have all graphics cards were - no one burned. Was and AMD and NVIDIA and Palit,ZOTAC,Gigabit...
For all the time burned down only one power supply,only because of my laziness, the fan simply could not spin dust.

O
OkGo 19.12.19

saa0891
saa0891 wrote:
and look at the temperature in several games,if not rises above 85, it's all right.
Well, 85 degrees for 1660 super is too much. I have a 1080 ti when you boot to 100% after several hours of play keeps the temperature of 73-74 degrees. This is considering the fact that the air flow through the case middle.
It seems that at full load the temperature of the 1660s will be around 65-70 degrees, even with the best cooling system.

t
tatunserg 05.04.21

OkGo
1660S keeps 70 degrees during the game, if not load 100%. For example 1080p60. If you set 4k and 100 downloads, then the temperature rises quickly, which I simply did not completely check, fearing to burn.

V
VIPn1 05.04.21

tatunserg
In the next forum topic about video cards, a person is worried about overheating even the 2080 Ti. You yourself understand that your card is not in the upper ranks of performance and it will not be possible to use all modern graphics enhancement developments with it.
You are only offered not to bring the GPU temperature to maximum. I suggest not to bring the load of all tested video card blocks to 100 percent. It is necessary to obtain reliable theoretical information about the characteristics of graphics in games and video cards, which can be optimally adjusted. These are game shaders (shadows, bloom, tessellation, etc.), FPS, 3D characteristics of a video card, fan settings. I also recommend using ReShade and MSI Afterburner.
Then the picture will be good with your capabilities and nothing will overheat; and you will not boast that everything is rushing at ultra settings, only it overheats and jams up a little.

L
Lex-one 05.04.21

tatunserg
tatunserg wrote:
that I just did not begin to check to the end, being afraid to burn.
If you do not climb into the drivers with your hands, then you will not burn your card with any load.

M
Marsj 05.04.21

Alexander Kozlov Evgenievich
Just the default driver settings are set to 0 rpm, which increases the temperature in games.