3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 19.12.19 06:20 am

Impressions of the game (Phoenix Point)

Uh... we decided again to sell alpha X-com and for the same price???
I'm sorry, but in addition to the targeted damage this YR there is something, what KHS does not exceed this order of magnitude?
Requested a refund after half an hour of the game.
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergjiei 19.12.19

Hidan20
What other horrors has opened your eyes?

H
Hidan20 19.12.19

Sergjiei
The game has so many problems that just kick. For example:
The enemy is stunned is OK? You come up and hit it with a hammer, he shot you! YES, he is stunned mlati!!! and so 3 times in a row. And what is the result? The fighter who beat him with a hammer, has died from an enemy that stunned. BRILLIANT!
Or here's another example, when just beginning to play. 5 or 6 battle appeared crap, which controls the mind. Not only that, she has more than 250 HP plus armor, so it also took under a mind control 3 people in a row from my stack of 6 persons. GENIUS. Gender unit under the control of mayd from stupid crap. Well, plus a stack of monsters podehal. BRILLIANT. The result I think is clear.

S
Sergjiei 19.12.19

Hidan20 wrote:
The enemy is stunned is OK? You come up and hit it with a hammer, he shot you! YES, he is stunned mlati!!! and so 3 times in a row. And what is the result? The fighter who beat him with a hammer, has died from an enemy that stunned. BRILLIANT!
Heh,the Creator sees=)

m
mefiro 19.12.19

Hidan20
Took control, Oh, God, he was framed, think pancake head, no offense. I would say that unfortunately such an enemy is not enough and they for the most part not ways to give back to the player. Stunning I agree, neponjatosti may affects the parameters may were due to disorientation, there could easily be a problem with the transfer, did not play in the English version, nothing to compare.

H
Hidan20 19.12.19

mefiro
Apparently you're a little slepovat, once I saw this:
Hidan20 wrote:
when just beginning to play
How could I know what that crap does? If you first met her?! If there are, compared to XCOM: EU when meeting with a new enemy no one even not only not surprised, and yet there is no such scientist, such as Dr. Vallen, which could have something useful to say when a new monster.

m
mefiro 19.12.19

Hidan20
That's the whole point, if you know what to be prepared, it is not fun to play, I when this gibberish I saw immediately with heavy weapons shot in the head, scoring on all that close, just in, not in vain.

Look, maybe the game is not for everyone, but for me, it is in the dark when you don't know what will face what from it to wait. The people on this forum forgotten how to think for yourself or is there some children?

S
Sergjiei 19.12.19

mefiro wrote:
That's the whole point, if you know what to be prepared, it is not fun to play
When you start to play a Board game, too the rules of the game don't ask, okay?
mefiro wrote:
The people on this forum forgotten how to think for yourself or is there some children?
Not a child you know, now it's not 1993 , and 2019 and the games are expected not only good gameplay (it is important of course) but at least informed of the plot, characters who empathize\see, I do not require the level of heavy rain, but my God, this game's level of immersion into your world less than some games released in 1998, add the creators of at least some of the AI commenting on the events in the game and the situation in this direction has improved.

m
mefiro 19.12.19

Sergjiei
I play a Board game?

You know, that's why glad to do the century can enjoy the game which is, though not at all elaborate, but less interesting gameplay, where not all laid out on the shelves, You have sensitive to think about, not the trends of modern fashion, in which requirements for the brain are significantly understated, even 10 years in this direction and press F to Win will be quite normal. And then one boy Petya difficult to play, it feels incomplete, to blame the game, Beebe...

H
Hidan20 19.12.19

mefiro
Yes, I see you have here a direct Guro of all games with a huge brain. Can pray for you Anatole? Here only eyes you have a problem. Nobody said that it is difficult to play. You have exactly eyes pecked. The people you explain mechanics, which in their view, far from ideal. At the time when it was already released a game with excellent mechanics and nice to play even now. Where there are the bar to which all will have to pay attention when they compare this game with that. But you can't understand that, you have people on this forum have forgotten how to think. So maybe it's time for you to establish with this forum? He doesn't deserve you, Onotole.

I
Ivan Urgant 19.12.19

Navigor506 wrote:
7 - Diplomacy and faction. Starting the game you think the authors give an interesting system where you can maneuver between factions and even if strongly to try to establish a relationship if not all, then at least two out of three. Dick there. The necessary equipment, technology and so on, that will finally allow you to develop your organization and speak out against the more serious enemies hidden behind the second level of sympathy fractions (50-74). To reach it one faction is elementary if the score on the other two. If you try to tack - don't waste your time, get nothing and find yourself in the ass. So it all comes down to the fact that from the first minute of the game you must choose one faction and go the entire game with her. For all the same at some point, they will start a war with each other. Yes, the faction bullshit - trivial defenders of the human race, banal supporters of symbiosis with protovirus and... anarchists who raise the question how do these assholes survived at all?.
Here I disagree. Just need to figure out how to pump. And need to pump without answers to tricky questions towards 1 faction or to mitigate it. Well, to attack the nest. At the end of the game all was 100%.
Negih wrote:
And Yes, why research FREE!
Because! ©

S
Sergjiei 19.12.19

Hidan20 wrote:
with excellent mechanics and nice to play even now. Where there are the bar to which all will have to pay attention when they compare this game with the
And most importantly, they with all the interesting and quality, was easy to understand.

S
Sargarus 19.12.19

A pathetic parody of XCOM.

m
mefiro 19.12.19

Hidan20
Yes, it seems we'll have to cut from the Board, de...more)

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

Played in the game. For the money it's good. Of course you need finished, it is buggy. Not enough descriptions of the effects and how they work. We have, as before, to check on the characters. On the other hand is great. Encountered an enemy, survived and went to test it out. And he then mutates and 8-10 fights a crab instead of podbivaniya for melee attack starts to throw grenades. They specifically made this system to it was fun and adrenaline to. It was difficult to think it was necessary.
Passed the second task of Jericho.So pop-eyed toad with the other edge of the map sniper rifles, three snipers to the red States brought. Here the adrenaline was, I did not know that the enemy forces are there. Had to change tactics. And found the possibility of stormers (made all over the 2 rounds) and scout-sniper (shooting from stealth generally turn the fight into a shooting gallery). But fun and necessary to think. Guides no, the descriptions are almost there, all you need to try and draw conclusions - just like before. So the game is like.
Holes in the balance is on both sides, impassable places have not yet met. Reached the middle of the game and realized that it was possible to begin quite differently, it would be faster and easier. Well, the first passage it is always a trial. The interface can be used, Yes he's not like many are accustomed to. The game is not worth 1500 rubles for such claims. A lot of new mechanics, fully destructible environment, manual route guidance (on which below), new opportunities on the global map and search for the Phoenix, random events and much more - all together gives this game a chance to become a hit. Implemented this is at the level so so, but there is hope that finished. Unless of course the players will support and stop screaming on the forums that the game is bullshit and give the money back.
A little more about manual aiming. In X-Com from Firaxis, as I recall, was only hit probability, which was calculated by some formulas and depended on accuracy and the distance between the shooter and the target (do not remember, have already played). In RR during manual aiming that you can choose. Put all the enemy's body in a circle and are guaranteed to hit, no misses at 99% chance, that changes all of the tactics in X-Com 2 and were forced to burn the seat many. Plus the ability to shoot the claw, the rocket launcher and he won't be able to use it. Shooting the siren's tail and it will not move and cut off his head and willpower falls to zero. Can not immediately to kill, destroy and kick all you like manually. Although such skills soldiers can sirens packs anymore. Balance is lame in both sides :-)
I just want to say that in X-com 2 was a hard percentage, it does not change. PP has a choice, the more that come on step it goes or not. Yes, the game helps sometimes, but not always true, which infuriates many. Well, she shouldn't do it at all. Yes, it is inconvenient. But it is interesting and a head start looking for the exit.
Julian Gollop said that will make the game in the spirit of the old X-com he did. However it's a lot of other players, who are used to more casual games and a more convenient interface, and most importantly, more beautiful graphics. I personally do not care how the enemy is drawn, the main thing that it was possible to distinguish the gunner from the rocket launcher, so I'd know what to expect from him. Everything else - the visual image of beauty, there is no need for her to spend money and invent something.
Something like that. This is my opinion. The game deserves the attention and support of the gaming community. At the very least to finished it to a normal state.
Now you can throw your tomatoes :-)

S
SnowBars82 19.12.19

Boxes of tomatoes ended) All cheese-pine forest because of the steep release and the output doumen demo if people knew what chyut steeper than the demo, or who would not be angry knew what to expect,will now file a masterpiece demotivate and of course Phoenix Point 2 trouble came from Mars )))

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

SnowBars82
play this demo now, but often persist, because sometimes hangs out of the blue. These bugs need them. I fear only that the cries of the insolvency of the game will bury it in the sand and developers is not enough stubbornness to finished the game to at least good status.

S
SnowBars82 19.12.19

lordofwater
will domajot platform is not strong they are so I also hope that like many others he is now playing and bought the game and the money nephrosis return.

S
Sergjiei 19.12.19

lordofwater wrote:
a more convenient interface
And unless the game is not supposed to be comfortable?
lordofwater wrote:
I personally do not care how the enemy is drawn, the main thing that it was possible to distinguish the gunner from the rocket launcher, so I'd know what to expect from him
But I do not, now not 1993. The problem here is by the way not only in detailing, but also in design, the death of enemies miserable.
lordofwater wrote:
I fear only that the cries of the insolvency of the game will bury it in the sand and developers is not enough stubbornness to finished the game
And rightly so, grain imperfections to sell.
lordofwater wrote:
However it's a lot of other players, who are used to more casual games
Started to play Diablo 1, falout 1 and I like this imperfection is fundamentally didn't like the question I casual?

M
Maks Yakushko 19.12.19

In principle, this game is a raw kick..In General played a couple of hours.decided not to play.Waiting for all the patches and DLS

I
Ioannn 19.12.19

The game is good, but too light, due to the wide possibilities... but this is interesting). The Phoenix is a large (if I may say so) replayability, due to the pumping of the dolls). And before you write angry comments, you have to understand the game). How true comrade wrote above, the game lacks content and has, as they say, by trial and error).