3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 19.12.19 06:20 am

Impressions of the game (Phoenix Point)

Uh... we decided again to sell alpha X-com and for the same price???
I'm sorry, but in addition to the targeted damage this YR there is something, what KHS does not exceed this order of magnitude?
Requested a refund after half an hour of the game.
60 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordofwater 19.12.19

Ioannn
The possibilities are many, but the replay value is not high. Just because one base Phoenix 7-8 training centers +research Jericho on his gain in half gives you the opportunity to fully pumped soldier for a week. They just sit on the base and gain experience. Just do not know that such a centre drip. So it's really all 28 classes to try in one game.
Well enough holes. For example, the attack in conjunction with a Berserker without armor can take out 5-6 enemies per turn with a small support team:
Spoiler
Little information and descriptions are mostly superficial. Do you have to study what makes the game interesting and catchy. And when you understand how everything works - and even easy.

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

But the real hole that needs to be removed:
Spoiler

I
Ivan Urgant 19.12.19

lordofwater wrote:
So it's really all 28 classes to try in one game.
28 what are classes?
8: Attack, soldier, Grenadier, sniper this stock. A scout from the Sanhedrin, Priest, and Berserker from Anu, the Manipulator of Jericho.

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

Ivan Urgant
only 7 classes. They can be combined among themselves and to make new ones. Of the 7 core you can make 28 different specialties

I
Ivan Urgant 19.12.19

lordofwater
lordofwater wrote:
Of the 7 core you can make 28 different specialties
This quasi-profession. De facto they are not. It's not Titan quest, where if a 2-skill class of the character, even the name was changed.

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

Ivan Urgant
perhaps quasi, but how do they then call? the gameplay for the attack reconnaissance varies greatly from what they are separately. I think multiclasses and introduced for this purpose. Certainly not as much as in Titan quest, but still...

I
Ivan Urgant 19.12.19

lordofwater
Yes the same sense that was in XCOM. The class of extra perks. Only here and armor can be put on the class. With mods in normal some the same can be done. Personally, I see no sense in such hybrids, or rather not at all. Here you cross a sniper with a scout, and assault with a Berserker(Hello Ranger from the second x-coma) or attack with a priest, a stormtrooper with a manipulator of the rules. Essentially just to the characteristics of the class manipulator/priest/Berserker dokidyvaesh chips stormtrooper.

l
lordofwater 19.12.19

Ivan Urgant
well, I agree. have it your way. It does not matter, at least for me. Just not comfortable every time you say a bunch of scout sniper.

I
Inflekted 30.07.20

smallhell
Like, he took to do it much earlier, but good point, a game for fans of X-COM, not XCOM. Personally, I novodel Hsome like a lot less crude and monotonous Phoenix Point. Novodel Hsome all good, except that light to ugliness, and fashion is so do the game turns into shit must understand that!

I
Inflekted 30.07.20

Sergjiei
And for me, novodel XCOM and XCOM2 moreover, it is quite mediocre against the background obsalyutno raw and, I hope until empty Phoenix Point. Also, do not hold these remakes to the original, at all! The graphics and gameplay are good, but play like small children, are being snapped like seeds! XCOM on the last of day, XCOM2 is progress, they wanted four. Where is the suit? Adon at all in what rnography make everything, even to play for longer! For reference, Phoenix Point standard difficulty playing the second week and in two weeks, looks like it'll fit. So very subjective and far from the objectivity of your assessment!

S
Sergjiei 30.07.20

Inflekted wrote:
XCOM on the last of day,
What is doubtful, because people need to sleep, work,\study, etc.
Inflekted wrote:
Adon at all in what rnography make everything, even to play for longer!
Are you talking about? If Adon make you a game in p arogra of FIU, then what does to play?
Inflekted wrote:
For reference, Phoenix Point standard difficulty playing the second week and in two weeks, looks like it'll fit.
Since when is the duration of the game is its quality? Well, Yes, you can say that Phoenix is better than Point hkom from Firaxis, it is still something to praise openly a defective product. And to deal with difficulty. There are tactics in which enemies can barely hit. Super challenging game =) And about how gallop lied to us about the graph component and interface design, I tactfully keep silence.

I
Inflekted 30.07.20

Sergjiei
Sergjiei wrote:
What is doubtful, because people need to sleep, work,\study, etc.
Make no mistake, I don't mind, the game is so simple and there is no happiness for strata! :D was surprised and upset, when suddenly it turned out that the game passed.

Sergjiei wrote:
Are you talking about? If Adon make you a game in p arogra of FIU, then what does to play?
And Yes, I play longer, but not at the expense of the essence of the game! But if the addon at first, kind of makes the game more difficult, then generally pumped Mostra mutants, and knocked everyone to the left and to the right. To sum up, the game more difficult do, but distort its essence, a miracle with all sorts of innovations. Like additional elements and hell understand why. I'm very conservative, I do not need all sorts of wonders in turning strategies into a hybrid of it with online games, where 1000001 miracle subject and scenario. Better make a couple dozen, though monotonous but for complex tasks.
Sergjiei wrote:
Since when is the duration of the game is its quality? Well, Yes, you can say that Phoenix is better than Point hkom from Firaxis, it is still something to praise openly a defective product. And to deal with difficulty. There are tactics in which enemies can barely hit.
What makes you think that I duration quality identified? The duration is only one aspect. The game's plot and gameplay like to order more than novodel Hamy. As concerns tactics cheat, so I know about them did not know and did not use learned! Your subjectivity is nothing more than your opinion, and no it does not reflect the true state of Affairs. Do you like simple novodel Hamy, Yes please, no one do not mind, but for me they are very mediocre from the point of view of content, though beautiful. And PhoenixPonint raw that foolish to deny, but does not really rejection! So Yes, to answer your question above, the first Diablo and XCOM says nothing, then the choice was not great, they played many, though prefer other genres. Love novodel Hamy, I don't know casualist, but definitely not nerd. :D

S
SnowBars_86 30.07.20

And with feet the door is not viewauth(fans of Xcom))

F
Finri 30.07.20

If you wash the game was originally cut for DLC and here is the proof.
1) the project Phoenix there are no second grade weapons like other factions
2)no one faction there is no second grade and armor the enemies have.
(this is the first addition)
3) the transport characteristics but it is not being used
(this is the second addition)
4) the variety of enemies is utterly scarce
(this is the third addition)
what about the rest until afishiruet.
P. S the protection module clear at all I produce them is only a waste of resources.

E
Exterra Project 30.07.20

5) No buttons to dismiss the soldier.
(this is Game of the Year Edition)
6) No ability to break stones in closed areas of the base.
(this is a Premium Edition)
7) Cannot be augmented all 3 parts of the body. (even with the mod - it doesn't work)
(this is Super Mega Ultra Diamond Edition)
But seriously, what can you expect from a game with a budget of a million dollars and unity? I'm pleasantly surprised that have done so much for this a million. Some ten million shit rivet, and even AAA projects for a fortune and still shit.
And there really is a good game. With a bunch of bugs, with bugs, with flaws, with the lack of a mechanic, a physicist, something else. But solid and worthy, deserving of its place next to the future Wasteland 3, but not at the bottom at XCOM 1-2.
To make it clearer, I will say this. XCOM (for example) is sort of a simulator of action, a blueprint. Each player is required to undergo certain steps to the story - to explore xenophonic, to capture a prisoner of a stranger, to build a decoder and so on. Worth to hang out at any stage and play forever, the trigger won't work.
In Phoenix, as in the Space Rangers - fighting you, or all sorts of bodies kick - drum world. He himself is spinning. And freedom of action is not an example of x-com. Kazualschiki stoked for the game in which dvuhhodovki, one shot per unit damage and a couple destyakov animates the same three plasma plygamy, shooting through the pack of people and hiding in the most distant goal will surely get it, unknown, flying through everything else... is just details.
In contrast to the above, though, and Phoenix has a lot of flaws, at least he on the three heads above the first x-coma. With the second difficult to compare, I have not played it - saw the first mission and deleted odd.

S
Sergjiei 30.07.20

Inflekted wrote:
But if the addon at first, kind of makes the game more difficult, then generally pumped Mostra mutants, and knocked everyone to the left and to the right.
As well as here, rocked invincible Assembly and go.
Inflekted wrote:
The game's plot and gameplay like to order more than novodel Hsome
What's the better story? Those freaks only in profile.
Inflekted wrote:
As concerns tactics cheat, so I know about them did not know and did not use learned!
You're not consistent, in xcom you use a uber build, but not here. Anyway in 90% of games are assembled.
Inflekted wrote:
Your subjectivity is nothing more than your opinion, and no it does not reflect the true state of Affairs.
And your words are probably the ultimate truth, right?
Inflekted wrote:
So Yes, to answer your question above, the first Diablo and XCOM says nothing, then the choice was not great, they played many, though prefer other genres.
Played it because the game was at that time interesting, it was clear the developers have tried, can not be said about this marriage.
Inflekted wrote:
but does not really rejection!
You never gave evidence of why RR is not affected.
Also, Galopp a liar, as the alpha version of the game looked much better in terms of, graphics design maps, weapons skins and interface. And that's a fact.

z
z8TiREX8z 30.07.20

Passed the game, even now it was raw,a lot of bugs starts to brake terribly, until they are out of the game and will not come again. very empty On the map repetitive missions,kill,steal rarely, and gather, Locations are repeated all the time.Questions on globe boring researcher,and If not whether what flowed text, the more boring.The plot is relatively normal,for show come. Research tree a little boring and what is. Overall the game is easy, the last mission caused a few problems, due to the fact that I corny a few soldiers, not enough the boss, the final boss, and still kicked the bastard).the only difficulty which spoiled the game for me, it is fucking MISTAKES!!!!!!!!! Even if a fighter is almost paid.After a miss should restart, and after several reboots,the game starts to slow down greatly,terribly.The enemies are monotonous, the fact that they are slightly mutated and changed in terms of gameplay the difference is not feel,and visually is still very few varieties of enemies. Intelligence as the enemies and allies are stupid, For example, ally cidect incendiary grenade, and then on the next turn runs into the fire and trampled on him,then the enemy on this fire trampled and dies. Or big bosses, the Stripping of the incubator, fought with the usual mobs, then had to kill a healthy snake, but still fought, healthy snake itself had stopped, as the shot high wall.In General of 10 points bet 6.

A
Antimandalajnah 02.12.20

Returned a year later to the version, which is a closed beta release in Stim.
And a little freak! The game has changed for the better significantly. Now even overload by content. Just a little wet the mission from the proto-race dlc - here you and forays, and archaeological excavations, and pumping resources. Then the production of uber-guns from all this, and not only... If earlier relations with other factions were quickly pumped, now everything is very slow. There are no constant attacks on settlements, which is extremely annoying. You have to manage several transports...
The fighting was originally strongly made and it is still good.
In the plot missions, even reasonable drama was manifested.
In general, the game a lot of questions awakens from the series "oh, and this is what feature?!". If more UFOs add, the New Year holidays will not be enough to reach the middle of the game.
That's just the hang-ups persist. For example, if the last deer is killed on an overwatch map.

G
Great Aladdin 20.01.23

Most depressing game of the year.

M
MiMi77 20.01.23

I started playing in RR for the first time in November 2022, so far I have played about 200 hours. I got it. It was correctly said by a man, a game for those who were born in the 20th century, NOT in the 21st century. It's good that there is no fuss and flickering in the game.
Stormtrooper Anu, schikdos:
- R-rr-ryy! Fyrr, fyrrr! ..
Now after the mutagen, I'm walking around an empty apartment.
I didn’t have to break myself somehow internally in order to be friends with Anu.
There are comments on the game of RR, there are many of them: in terms of dramaturgy, personal stories would be more prominent and about the murder of love - decay and hope; some DLC, how an operative on a mission refused to shoot, recognized his uncle in the pandoran, and, at his request, went with his comrades for medicine;
and, of course, a remark about the interaction with the inventory in the warehouse, the inventory itself and the equipment, of the fighters, namely the RR, (except for the chic equipment from Anu - a separate bonus); there would be more feints from the game with the deception of the player's senses. A test, what color is the stripe on the sneaker: light green or purple - the state of fatigue of the player's brain - an element of choice in the player's interaction with the game, etc. jokes with perception, there are many of them, they are known.
You can upgrade the player as you progress in the game, the game interface itself can be, from a little utility to a supermegaextra. Some memorable clips of pandoran disinfectant fires... with an arm and leg of a rival faction fighter sticking out from under the heap, trick. Semitones are important.
In addition to the game aspect on missions of shooting at pandorans, I would like to see missions to study the pandoravirus, when on missions you need to penetrate the dreams of the pandorans, find out: who they were before, what did not suit them, that they went into the ocean. Instead of a duel-shootout on a mission, offer the player a mental duel... with consequences.
Dolphins, under the pandoravirus, re-emerged from the ocean - another faction.
Do I still need to finish the game and finish it? Of course you have to.
Stable work under Windows 7!