3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 20.12.19 08:32 pm

King Naro, quest (Immortal: Unchained)

As I thought, the king Naro, as well as Orina, there is a hidden side quest, which I happily zafeylili (and don't even know where).

So the article with the Wiki in my free translation:

The first time we find him on the bench in Apexone. Then, after the activation of the third area, you must not go into the Kernel, and return to the checkpoint before the boss, and talk to people, he will stand a little earlier, about the sealed portal.
After the start of the hunt for hearts, it will be the same on Apexone, but inside the Citadel. UNVERIFIED INFORMATION - TO COMPLETE THE QUEST, AFTER ACTIVATING THE THREE SPHERES GO AT ONCE TO THE CITADEL OF THE APEX.
He asks for help in the first room of the Citadel, which you enter immediately after corridor he's standing up in the balcony after the mob-the bomber. You need to approach him to activate a dialogue through talking through separating you break. Then quickly run farther, and enter the first door on the right, which almost immediately opened it (not run on, to turn left, kill the mobs, otherwise the quest is failed!), beware of the two mobs, they can kill Naro and serenity quest. When it is safe, it will appear on the balcony.
In the future, if you split at least one chain at the request of the Boy, the corpse of the Naro will be in the throne room. If the chains do not touch, it will appear live in the Throne room. If you talk to him after the boss-fight with a Small C, he will join other NPS in the Nucleus.
Gives A Key To The Pilgrim.

So there you go.
1) Where in the library he was greeted a second time? I had not met, although he searched all the corners. Now trying to find the body - to no avail.
2) Where after a meeting you need to escape, what right door? There seems no door there is corridor to the stairs, and all.
3) What door the Key unlocks pilgrim and what's behind it?

Please answer the questions and attach the screenshots, I plan to go through the game again, and do not want to zafeylit already overthinking where I missed this Naro, when the game was held...
111 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

In the future, if you split at least one chain at the request of the Boy, the corpse of the Naro will be in the throne room

Not quite. I met him in the citadel at least three times, was a dialogue with him. At the request of the boy I broke two chains, but Naro appeared before last,the third circuit, and predupredil, so I did not touch the chain. I did not break the last chain. After that, the Naro corpse was lying in front of the entrance to the Small C. Picked up with it a kind of a lens, the campaign is also just the subject of Laura. But his warning helped to defeat the boss at all without taking damage. After killing the boss, you can go back and pick up loot for chains, nothing particularly valuable there. As hunter key opens the door on Apexone, then I will assume that is the door that key opens the pilgrim, is on another planet. The Veridian (or whatever it is), I was left with one unopened door that requires a key, screenshot will do later.You can also take a screenshot of the places where you meet in the citadel.
Screen door, not mine, from the stim

P
Pavel Drugov 20.12.19

I can describe where it is, but the pictures did not throw can.
In front of the gates of the Late Instigator there is a passage further on, further down the stairs to the top and then right (to melt before they go into the room with the books), and immediately right over the broken bridge he will be (either dead or alive)

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

Svetoslav
He dies, if you break one chain. To survive, you have none to break
Paul Friends
I knew about, and according to the article on wiki but I have not seen and a corpse is not found, the direct VTF

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

Jmann666
Before entering to Small looking?
Spoilerby the Way, try this hallway to exit the game and re-enter. Catch an interesting bug.

From the obelisk, the Gates of the citadel, go forward, go up the stairs, he will stand here on this balcony, wounded.
SpoilerNeed to go around and kill all the mobs, then talk to him, he will say that we did it and the quest will continue. If the aid does not come, he will die. Branch a dead end, try to ransack everything in search of a corpse.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

Svetoslav
Ah, got it! Sure! When I walked into Locke, saw from below what someone standing on the top (didn't know it was him), and when he got there (that's just in the place where you have in the screenshot is Persian), he was gone, and I forgot about it at all.
Ie, we Must first come to him there, and then run to the other side, or immediately run?

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

Jmann666
I first came, I thought there may be pass, I saw the cliff and began to look for workarounds. That's just exactly can not remember now, available a dialogue with him on this side or not. There can be not in a hurry, the mobs don't touch him. The main thing is not to go on before I kill the mobs and talk to him on the balcony, next to the obelisk and the boy. Well, not to die on those mobs that are in that room. In General, the same garbage as with the hunter.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

Svetoslav
Everything looked VIDOS, found this point, Yes, I probaply a dialogue with him, need to talk to him first, then I went immediately to the room to the right, and straight, kill mobs that are a little further left, died there, and eventually when she came into the room where he was standing, he was gone (and the corpse I apparently didn't notice). Now everything fell into place...)

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

Jmann666
But I wonder, when I met him in the room with the third circuit (the first two had already been ripped off), he told me - I warned you to not touch the chain, but I in an emphasis do not remember it before in conversations with him where it mentioned prior to this occasion. How was I supposed to understand that it will affect his death? Who killed him, if the Small C remained bound, even if there is only one of a chain?

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

Svetoslav
There are hints, like a Small C was as cunning as his father, he manipulated everyone, blah-blah, and Naro kind of replica - do not believe the Beast, it has taken many forms (an allusion to the Boy) and the Boy explicitly says"the Higher you deceive and hide from you unimaginable treasures, it is only necessary to reach out (he's talking about the chain) - and you have a choice to believe the Boy or not, to decide which of them you soar a brain - Naro or the mysterious Boy. I'm not the first replica circuit after the Boy understood everything, just didn't know that there are still peoples are interrelated.

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

Jmann666
So here I am about the same. With the kid it was immediately clear something was wrong, and indeed as if finding the boy in such a dangerous spot raises suspicions. But how the death of Naro, with chains, is unclear. Especially since he was still alive, even after the destruction of the first two circuits. I certainly attribute it to curve localization. Because even the first conversation in the citadel, Naro says type find your way, it sounds like the instruction tibetskogo monk, and in fact, he tells us, find their way to me to help him.

d
dmsg 20.12.19

Decided to play the game 2 times with pumping under the legendary sniper Seer's Spear with a bonus to the normal damage 175% (not to be confused with the silver spear for killing Lawsuits), which are given for completing the quest Naro (behind the locked door in the forest there lies ceridiancom that in the screenshot of the comments above). In the first passage on the balcony he didn't show up, just sat in the corner of the room in the archives (where described Paul Friends) and repeated the same phrase, not on the quest for video where his quest is activated correctly I watched. In this passage he even stupidly lying in the same spot dead. On the balcony again did not appear, did not ask for help. I'm on location did not die, so that the quest is littered with not so. To the boy and circuits course is not reached because it makes no sense, Naro initially dead and key will not give love. A corpse can only find useless for my eyes or lens. Interested in 2 things: 1) This is a bug? It only remains to wait for the patch? The first patch from 14.09. installed. Or it is necessary to perform some additional steps to ensure that the quest continued. In our first meeting, when he sits on the bench of course talked to the reps. 2) whether it is Possible to obtain the desired key and the coveted sniper without this quest, even if it's by cheat or by entering the code on the subject. Made backup saves in the nucleus after activation of 3-spheres. No matter how much I download quest does not activated on the balcony Naro to stand not want. Basically is a dead man. Once when you load the save game was still alive but useless as in the first passage I repeated the phrase like go kill the undead, although the mobs for the quest where you have to kill were absent.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

dmsg
Well, the first time he's on the bench.
The second time (I understand is not critical) it is after the third sphere will stand in front of the obelisk at the gates of the citadel (remember, there are more activated portal? so, it's there) - although it may be just without this dialogue, he on the balcony and does not appear?. If after the 3rd sphere to go to the shortcut once, then, when you return, it will not be there, he will be in the Citadel (so I guess the step is not critical, I Hz).
And then a balcony. To approach, to talk through the failure, he asks more to get to him, because he is old, and the strength to fight had not, well, you need to run to the right, you understand.
About bugs - XS. If you zafeylili - have to do Alt+F4 to avoid the save game and try again - the same goes for Orin.
By the way, I don't know where steam stores the saves? I passed the first time the pirates have now blown it and saves all litsuhu bought, also pass a second time, with the calculation under these quests Orin+Naro, don't know where the saves, so as not to zafeylit, too bekapit...)

By the way I never remembered where the door is needed, but right now is not to look only when you get to it already.
PY.Sy. Thanks for the tip on the weapons, know how to swing, so it is not necessary 25/40 tossed under lagu with Lawsuits

d
dmsg 20.12.19

Jmann666
About the second meeting did not know. After the 3rd sphere always ran straight to the shortcut. Perhaps this is the reason. Alas, a backup save is already in the core after 3 spheres, that is, a meeting not be arranged in any way, and pereprohodit again laziness. Alt +F4 in my case useless. I for fun sprint fled from the sphere/obelisk immediately to the archives, ignoring all the enemies only to see it dead initially or maybe while I location strip die, but there is at least once to run it and the patient is still dead. With Orin is another matter. Though the ambush is sneaky and unexpected in the first passage, but all is fair and logical - died so died, and with Naro anything is unclear. About trims XS. Judging by the info on the wiki requires sniper 30 20 perception and insight (despite the fact that sharpened by normal attacks as that is illogical, a waste of a stat). But anyway I wanted to try it, apparently not destiny.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

dmsg wrote:
About the second meeting did not know. After the 3rd sphere always ran straight to the shortcut.
Because the infection does not always to be smart and look for the shortcut and be happy asasasa don't have to run through the whole map means that that was the right thing to do...))))

d
dmsg 20.12.19

Jmann666
In fairness checks VIDOS passage from two different people. Series boss 3rd sphere - both escaped the shortcut is a kernel, not returning to the obelisk and not talking to people. And the citadel: both he stood as it should be on the balcony and were given this quest . . . Okay, I'll wait for patches or reliability of information some sort.

D
Ded MastDay 20.12.19

dmsg
Also wasn't a second meeting with him near the obelisk, but on the balcony he was on the dot.
At all strange scripts working for understood only by the developers of the algorithms. To zafeylit quest a piece of cake.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

Checked on Urine, to be exact - again, I zafeylili Orina, and Alt+F4 does NOT WORK (or maybe I clicked too late, but it seems not), he still died. Saves zabekapit I forgot, so I do not recommend you to experiment with Alt+F4, better make a backup!
The path for saves (Steam):
C:Program Files (x86)SteamuserdataSTEAM USER ID\369440\remote

d
dmsg 20.12.19

Jmann666
Well, Orin since the first pass does not cause problems. Just need immediately after the activation of a dialogue with him to run to the exit of the cave. Out there it is impossible because the grille is not all kill, but in this cubbyhole on the move shooting velusamy there's one thing you can do recharge and easily finish off the rest that come after each other and present a perfect target. If you stand in the middle of the room next to Orin creature jumping from all sides and really dangerous. In the corner to the chest to escape also makes no sense because there climbs several.

d
dmsg 20.12.19

Svetoslav
Well, there is an illogical option that it is necessary first to slap the Suit or the tree before the citadel to go get the script started. I go running immediately after the activation of the spheres and the issuance of the quest for animals, because soon want to get the normal weapon. Up to this point running with the first shotgun and still not prokachany to the rare materials are not waste and the stats shake out for the capture of the snipers need + to damage from conventional weapons. Although in the first passage again went there in the last turn and still no quest was not, Naro was alive but useless. Stayed alive, repeating a phrase in a room at the balcony before the final credits, despite the fact that I'm not being aware of naturally broke all the chains, and he was obliged SavvyPoints.

J
Jmann666 20.12.19

dmsg
No, I looked like the guy passing nonstop, he immediately went to the citadel after the third sphere and Naro was standing there on the balcony... OO