3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry_Frost 21.12.19 07:26 am

What will you be during the zombie Apocalypse? (State of Decay)

Good day, here I found one such site http://innawoods.net/ it offer us to simulate their appearance in time (clothes, supplies, weapons, etc.)
Here is my Persian:

Lay out their:)
115 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazaza 21.12.19

dead and forever hungry)

m
mazaza 21.12.19

A
Aniskin999 21.12.19

N
Novakid 21.12.19

D
Den Zharkov 21.12.19

Collected based on where I live and if I will be lucky enough.

m
mazaza 21.12.19

This is not a bad time killer =)
All I've gathered, you can easily find in any city, at least in the city I can find it, moreover, I have almost all of this is, besides a gun, a silencer, a mask, goggles and cleaning kit weapons. But to find it is not a problem, I saw it in stock, well, except for the muffler, where to find it I don't know...
Now, detail in the list)))
As a person who had been in prolonged Hiking I know what it may need, namely: a change of clothes, sleeping bag, tent, a large water container and it is only then that we will bind to the backpack. The biggest plus is that in the world of the zombie Apocalypse all free, and therefore from the shelves can take all your best, so sleeping bag, tent and backpack, which are okolo1000$ or more, we will get for free, if you have time))...
The most reliable gun which I know that a Glock can withstand up to half a million shots without replacing the muzzle of the barrel, provided that it will not be cleaned all the time, completely unique weapons, and the cartridge 9mm is perhaps the most common and to find them would not be a problem if you know where to look...
Gas mask, Geiger counter and replaceable filters you need to be sure if you want to live longer than three months, that can work on nuclear power plants offline and if you're lucky.
A needle and thread, a multi-tool, a flint, set for food, toothpaste and brush, batteries, headlamp, compass, map it all weighs very little, but can greatly simplify life.
Radio, binoculars, rope, sapper shovel, cleaning kit for weapons, spare clips, it's not what you can do if you want to save on weight.
Knife, I understand, take all)
And of course the food. Forget the canned, heavy grains and other rubbish, that stuff weighs too much, and its supply depends on your life, so you should take light and nutritious food such as dried fruit, or so-called dry rations. Water must not end, so a five-liter canister or bottle is fine.
Medicine.
Bandages, bandages and more bandages, they are never enough, believe me... also supposed to be antiseptic: iodine, alcohol, a lot of them, take what you like, also need antibiotics, because without them humanity for half a century anywhere, you can die from pneumonia or some other nonsense, which is treated within a week of receiving these brisk chemical friends.
P. S. the entire writings makes to escape from the heap of problems =) and once again proves how we humans relate to zombies apocal.
P. p. S. below for trekking and for zombies.

m
mazaza 21.12.19

Aniskin999
ha, dude, I've been wondering how you're all dragging?))) the same kilogram thirty

m
mazaza 21.12.19

psyker01
why do you have a map without a compass? or smartphone without battery charger? maybe you know how to insert the batteries in it?))

m
mazaza 21.12.19

Den Zharkov
and pocheu you take a map without a compass? do you know how to read a map?

m
mazaza 21.12.19

amator090
I understand that a guitar and a book you can get for firewood. And in water you do not need or can some days to survive on one liter?)

m
mazaza 21.12.19

I forgot the toilet paper add))) okay, I think somehow you will understand)

A
Aniskin999 21.12.19

mazaza
You're 30 kg up? Eeee I, unlike some in the army, 2 years served. Suspension helmet, body armor, machine + 4 charged shop, winter clothing which is not easy and will be more than 30 kg. We are in full gear at 10 to 15 km run. So I do not need to treat here. All that I have above in the picture, I would have claimed 100% while still running and jumping would be like it was in armeyke.
PS: At the end of your face by the way there was showing just over 30 lbs. So easy!

G
Garry_Frost 21.12.19

mazaza
Nope, I just play guitar, maybe sometimes quietly play, play some.
Well, if need be, start a fire, I will do so in Dont Starve, gomnom:)
PS: the Word gomnom is not underlined in red))

T
Tarakanak 21.12.19

Made based on the fact that there are houses at the moment

J
JuvialS 21.12.19

Sucked seriously even spent longer than SOD

s
spacepirate 21.12.19

m
mazaza 21.12.19

Aniskin999
Weight this program calculates the weight is not correct, some items do not have weight, but I just noticed that you took a box of tools, which even empty weighs about ten pounds + bag of medicines, you know that it's not just a kit? In this bag you can a person's stuff, if you work hard ))) + heavy armor and helmet, what are they to you? I think a zombie would you shoot?) why do you sapper shovel if you didn't bring a tent, because the only purpose of a shovel in the campaign is to dig in from the rain, so the tent was demolished, with me is the way it was...
Speaking of weight, a sleeping bag now weighs 4kg, where they seen such a sleeping bag? Now sleeping bags weigh a maximum of 2kg and the warm, mine is$ 100 weighs 0.89 kg and a length of 220cm, so when it's -10 I slept in one coward and I was hot...
PS scored a lot of heavy and unnecessary things, even though the flash game does not give detailed descriptions to...

m
mazaza 21.12.19

amator090

no smiles, had)

m
mazaza 21.12.19

JuvialS
Boone from Fallout new vegas, going fishing =)

A
Aniskin999 21.12.19

mazaza
Box to box are different. I have a plastic box with tools 3 kg weight. While there is a small claw hammer, keys, wire cutters, pliers, etc tool in the Apocalypse will not live long. The medication is also not heavy. Normal med-bag for example a car has all the first is necessary and weighs flour... the Helmet is that zombies never bite, or if you fall off of a tree or the second floor of the building, though the brains not to fly. And in a zombie Apocalypse would be all sorts of scum who wants to kill you for food or ammo. So my Persian is professionally staffed. There is everything for survival and search for survivors!!! IMHO