3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry_Frost 21.12.19 07:26 am

What will you be during the zombie Apocalypse? (State of Decay)

Good day, here I found one such site http://innawoods.net/ it offer us to simulate their appearance in time (clothes, supplies, weapons, etc.)
Here is my Persian:

Lay out their:)
115 Comments
Sort by:
s
ssd213 21.12.19

matakot

K
Karasuba 21.12.19

I live in Siberia ,so the snow camo.Typical traditions of Americans.

A
Aniskin999 21.12.19

"Reality"
And how would it look on you? By bringing in the reality of what currently is home!
Lay out yourself.
PS: P*ZD*TS! So far I hadn't exactly gone! Especially in a large city. Must be something to do with it :)
Be prepared to say so :)

J
JuvialS 21.12.19

Aniskin999
Yes, as I have to carry the canned goods I have 10 boxes of 30pcs each OOO

As said in reality it brought me luck I'm a Hunter :D Not all got canned :((((

A
Aniskin999 21.12.19

JuvialS
Well, you're a cowboy! :)
Zombie crusher is a lone wolf :)

J
JuvialS 21.12.19

Aniskin999
I have the hawk tool you have so it will work :D:D by the Way almost finished modernizing COP :D

K
Karasuba 21.12.19

The summer version .And I something tells me I'll be the robber .

G
General Gans 21.12.19

or
These options are not excluded:
Spoiler

If on that:
Spoiler

v
vovann1998 21.12.19

Chose something neutral, the weight came out to 36 lbs. In principle for survival in the desert in the middle of a zombie Apocalypse, it has everything you need.
As the calculation goes on raids for supplies.
Binoculars, Communicator, radio - to support communications with other survivors.
The mask on various occasions, in particular the calculation of the resistance from the survivors.

B
Baryga s Tretey Ulicy 21.12.19

Something like this

B

And now a winter version

B

Forgot to insert picture

D
DiRzee 21.12.19

The life of light. Only 7 kg, but something very much doubt the veracity of the index weight.
The better prepared, the more chances to survive, but the more equipment, the chances are reduced by the geometric.)

L
Last Engineer 21.12.19

I first is equal to the lamb become the receptacle of anger Anubis

V
Valera Ivashkin 21.12.19

Give in to your provocation, but the point is, the reality is that many who die at the hands of zombies, but simply from the fact that in cold blood can't accept the situation, will first run the crowd live and push live, and then be running around the crowd of the dead and eat the remaining survivors, all that I have, you see

V
Valera Ivashkin 21.12.19

Something of course we can do such things as self-made chemical grenades and Molotov cocktails

V
Valera Ivashkin 21.12.19

Just I see people hang themselves with huge guns, which in fact have no at all, from here the impression that they are at the forefront of running with the crowd alive, as if the Apocalypse will be, there is a question of Where can I get to survive?, once the panic will come when it comes, it is better to sit quietly and wait for it to end, needless to prepare for a hike, and not run headlong for some unknown wonderbase that are not sold in stores...

m
mazaza 21.12.19

Last Engineer 2077
what are you Smoking? I also want this

n
nisinor 21.12.19

=D I forgot cartridges =(

n
nisinor 21.12.19

Cartridges forgot -_-