3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garry_Frost 21.12.19 07:26 am

What will you be during the zombie Apocalypse? (State of Decay)

Good day, here I found one such site http://innawoods.net/ it offer us to simulate their appearance in time (clothes, supplies, weapons, etc.)
Here is my Persian:

Lay out their:)
115 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aeterna Nox 21.12.19

Funny thing.

S
Silentip 21.12.19

if the end of the world to happen - I'm not going to carry sumari with food and stuff, as well as light weight itself a ton of different rifles, submachine guns etc. - will live easier: player is not bored, smart to have contact with other survivors ( perhaps relatives P. S. - if the world wide web is not confined, which is unlikely); for the medical part can take only painkillers and antibiotics ( all tablets) but the main point - I will strictly parquet! :D I will spend the night in the buildings, which can be accessed only by climbing ( appropriately it's a bummer for zombar)
PS - perhaps even a shoulder bag using one strap will take to lay down there on the way travel like important items, or items of a meal-type bars) there it is - going to survive the Apocalypse from the beginning to the end :D

n
nisinor 21.12.19

Silentip

what kind of food is not taken what the zombies to eat? =D and Delineator forgot from fuck* them to take? -_- and most importantly what it is smart to charge you? the electricity in the Apocalypse, there might not be hahaha

they also say from beginning to end will survive -_-

S
Silentip 21.12.19

nisinor
you hike the first to die from ignorance :D try to read my post and not just pictures on the website to look at - everything is painted in detail )))

n
nisinor 21.12.19

Silentip

the pictures are fun to watch and the text is garbage ))) mildly

G
Grozanik 21.12.19

So most likely I will(if not zombies). All you need is at hand.

C
CTuKC 21.12.19

I'm likely to*at bricks... but enough of the bricks reach - build a fortress.

G
Garris1992 21.12.19

And I have not loaded))))but I have in the safe saiga 410 and a box of ammunition yet stashed + in the cellar for canned goods and other crap, a couple of months bezvylazno home stretch.

G
Gold_finch 21.12.19

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.12.19

That's how it is... if It is from what is in the apartment of my...

P
Pussy_ZARED 21.12.19

r
r
rozbituj-stakan 21.12.19

Like all well designed, for the first time should be enough . Think first then do camp, make traps catch zombarey and linking them will do the fence ( c odors problems nebudet because I can't hear them) and then nocno vostonavlivat humanity if it is with someone))) but if you get bored or will have a grenade=) . What say you gentlemen ?)

r
rozbituj-stakan 21.12.19

MrXaus
mdaaaa a knife with legs and colimation UTB cool) ++++

W
WarlokIII 21.12.19

here is my survivor... sorry MK23 fiction... and I have a question, why take a GPS and a player when you have a smartphone? Took it)

V
Valera Ivashkin 21.12.19

It happens the Apocalypse, if the power plant is not broken, we still have some time, electricity, half a year, maybe less, and then what?
Players, smartphones, GPS and other x**that you intend to bring with you, you simply will not be able to get, wasn't trying to be realistic?
Not trying to think about what exists, and not that in your dreams?

M
Mrachnyy Assistent 21.12.19

Valera Ivashkin
In my opinion, just FOR this level in dreams.

G
GLG 13 21.12.19

I approached the matter seriously. All weighed and scored only the most useful, although still a number of loot 1 person will carry.

G
GLG 13 21.12.19

.....ammo in reserve forgot (as nisinor).... okay one horn will be enough...)))) will work secretly