3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 21.12.19 12:07 pm

Legendary shotgun \"Crusher Orina\" (Immortal: Unchained)

Unfortunately, I have this shotgun has not received, but heard about it already when it was impossible.

So, to obtain it you need to execute a chain of mini-quest hunter Orina, whom you met at the Veridian.
First you meet him twice along the way (I won't tell you where, because he can not remember, but I did not seek him out, he's right in the story and I was found), then a third of your meeting - he yells get out of the hole in the floor that fell into the trap. You jump to it, and you from ambush throws a bunch of mobs that if you kill, kill and Orina (Yes, this is a great warrior, about which legends, well, well, the whole ENT impregnated how he destroyed alone the army of the enemy, apparently without his LEGENDARY shotgun man - zero without a stick), and quest zavalen.
MAKE a BACKUP of the SAVES BEFORE you GO, OPTION WITH ALT+F4 (which is recommended on the network) I PERSONALLY did NOT WORK AND the QUEST SAFELIST.

The saves are on the trail.address: C:\Program Files (x86)SteamuserdataSTEAM USER ID\369440\remote

So, Orin survived, gives you a sign (or a key, can't remember) and asks to activate a beacon - how true is the old lighthouse to look for, going back from the first day (which was at the obelisk Overgrown), to the site with a bunch of suspension bridges - there is the desired beacon. On (like, again, I get the info from the Internet) you are attacked by mobs, and Orin dies/survives - in General, after this phase you like, in any case you get the key to the room with the weapon (if I'm wrong, specify).
Well and then, actually, the room itself - look for it in Apexone, it is located in the room between the Library and the Abandoned halls.
The easiest way to find the halls of the Abandoned - return to teleport back a bit, come in a wide hall (see screenshots) and a door on the left. If you walk from the Library - door, respectively, to the right.
Spoiler

https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Orin's+Crusher
TA-da, your shotgun, please attach a screenshot to the Studio (because I have his shotgun - no).
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

Jmann666
The Jos, the Jos, I have the door is closed. It is not clear then why you need a pendant hunter, which I picked up from his corpse and the key to a kind of prison, which gives Bren. That way the topic and gave no answer to this question.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Svetoslav
The pendant of hunter is just a lore object
About the key to the prison of the deep, I found out yesterday - this key opens the door next to the teleporter Apension, Prison, there, right away near the port on the left door, there lies a chest. I opened not even paying attention, took the trunk and went about their business, and I yesterday a friend said that it was closed, he talked with the woman, she gave him the key and he opened to them the door.
Either I did not notice the inscription at the opening of the used key is or the game that sign just there, so I didn't pay attention.

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

Jmann666
In the game there are no labels when you open the doors. I think this is also the fault of developers. After all, if you already have the key, you will never understand what he did.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Svetoslav
So I thought right. Yeah, your. Seen, decided that there those doors are only 2 things, and don't bother.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Found videogid really a final door, but who can so you will understand.

v
vasiv 21.12.19

Picked up the shotgun behind the door in the library. Room with books near the monolith (up to him if through the game), there is a door behind the statue of a man.

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

By the way, in the quest with the Hunter there is a caveat, from the obelisk "the Forgotten ruins", it is impossible to go through a hidden in the Bush passage, and you need to go down the script from the obelisk Overgrown. That is diving into the hidden passage and then somewhere Sdobnov, I zafeylili quest.
SpoilerI have the hunter not the fact that the hole in the trap does not appear, but did not appear, even where we have had to meet a second time, near the station armor. Its corpse I found later at the lighthouse.
Spoiler

Jmann666
PS. Correct the link in the first post on the shotgun with the wiki, it sends you to the wrong place.

V
VICH68 21.12.19

Jmann666
is there a meaning in this shotgun at high levels? or it is possible to end the game to go? and I for the sake of it even the game re-started. quest zafeylili sohranki not copied((

V
VICH68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
is there a meaning in this shotgun at high levels? or it is possible to end the game to go? and I for the sake of it even the game re-started. quest zafeylili sohranki not copied((

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

VICH68
I also have this quest zafeylili, but a shotgun is the top, best of the legendary Fist of Council", so as goes energy, not physics. Many armored mobs great resistance to physical damage. But it is necessary to swing accordingly.

V
VICH68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
Yes, I have had not one legendary, although I got the plot to this Orina. and another question, why in-game memorials? I activating, but it was no use

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

VICH68
VICH68 wrote:
Yes, I have had not one legendary
Strange, in my opinion, for murder Claims gives legendary sniper, and Fist of the Council, if I'm not mistaken, I received for the murder of Maloga and ash woods in the chest is the legendary assault rifle. They begin to fall in the second half of the game, after the activation of all three spheres. Memorials, is just the point Laura, they tell the story of the world.

V
VICH68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
well, apparently I activated only the first field. although I may be in the inventory have not noticed the legend. Okay, thanks for the replies. if that appeal to you as the expert))

B
Bastarder 21.12.19

What are the main characteristics of the shotgun (damage, type of damage, magazine capacity and ammunition. the percent gain. range, recharge time. powerful attack) and the requirements of the characteristics for him? Only do not send to the WIKI!

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Bastarder
What you Wiki is not satisfied? Anglitski not understand?...
While apparently nobody was palatal to take a screenshot, have to settle for the wiki

d
dmsg 21.12.19

Jmann666
This shotgun had no problems getting that in the first passage that in the second. That would be Spear the seer, so it was easy to obtain. He was again imprisoned under special attacks and leveling insight, as the silver spear. Not improved for not used, there is an alternative legendary shotgun on normal damage. And energy I had all the famous sniper from the Claims.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

dmsg
I'm in the first zafeylili at the bottom, so that did not work, was not ready for this turn, so took the game with the legendary machine Extender (Destroyer, can't remember exactly) Circuits in physics (he is very good).
Right now, on the second, and want to drob and Spear to test.
And there will be perhaps and guides to the delay under legendary to do if not too lazy.

d
dmsg 21.12.19

Jmann666
What about the spear the seer, then let me know how to damage when oprobuesh. The Ripper, by the way the only machine in its class, one of those legendarok what I got, with a decent bonus to regular damage. Although he is also special to 175. Universal so to speak. And not far, where frosty teleports opponents for the first time appear.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

dmsg
https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/War+Council+Foehammer
Here's another energy assault rifle (the article link at the bottom of the video where it is too easy to find), 20 cerium decrees is necessary.
The only thing - I don't remember him, remember what he got, but in action - I forgot already, remember that the Pulper I liked (probably because I have the focus in the first passage was on skill)

d
dmsg 21.12.19

Jmann666
Well, there I have it last in the list of the legendary. Bonus characteristics all 3 below the pulper is about the same, if not mistaken all 3 energy and sharpened by powerful attacks and regular damage bonus they have a small. Assault rifles in the game at all in bulk. But the secondary weapons found only 2 legendary and they are not really so impressive.