3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 21.12.19 12:07 pm

Legendary shotgun \"Crusher Orina\" (Immortal: Unchained)

Unfortunately, I have this shotgun has not received, but heard about it already when it was impossible.

So, to obtain it you need to execute a chain of mini-quest hunter Orina, whom you met at the Veridian.
First you meet him twice along the way (I won't tell you where, because he can not remember, but I did not seek him out, he's right in the story and I was found), then a third of your meeting - he yells get out of the hole in the floor that fell into the trap. You jump to it, and you from ambush throws a bunch of mobs that if you kill, kill and Orina (Yes, this is a great warrior, about which legends, well, well, the whole ENT impregnated how he destroyed alone the army of the enemy, apparently without his LEGENDARY shotgun man - zero without a stick), and quest zavalen.
MAKE a BACKUP of the SAVES BEFORE you GO, OPTION WITH ALT+F4 (which is recommended on the network) I PERSONALLY did NOT WORK AND the QUEST SAFELIST.

The saves are on the trail.address: C:\Program Files (x86)SteamuserdataSTEAM USER ID\369440\remote

So, Orin survived, gives you a sign (or a key, can't remember) and asks to activate a beacon - how true is the old lighthouse to look for, going back from the first day (which was at the obelisk Overgrown), to the site with a bunch of suspension bridges - there is the desired beacon. On (like, again, I get the info from the Internet) you are attacked by mobs, and Orin dies/survives - in General, after this phase you like, in any case you get the key to the room with the weapon (if I'm wrong, specify).
Well and then, actually, the room itself - look for it in Apexone, it is located in the room between the Library and the Abandoned halls.
The easiest way to find the halls of the Abandoned - return to teleport back a bit, come in a wide hall (see screenshots) and a door on the left. If you walk from the Library - door, respectively, to the right.
Spoiler

https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Orin's+Crusher
TA-da, your shotgun, please attach a screenshot to the Studio (because I have his shotgun - no).
55 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bastarder 21.12.19

dmsg
Thanks for the info about the shotgun and the other a legendary weapon. This information would be moved to the topic about guns. Until you run into the Veridian auto-shotgun Legion pumped until the 3rd grade when Skill and Insight = 15. The commander of the destroyers killed with one shot.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Bastarder
What's the theme of the legendary shotgun, and the quest is not a topic about guns?) or do you have a desire to create a guide ON every WEAPON IN the GAME?) go ahead, nobody is stopping)
optimist68
Well right now I'm second time here)

A
ARIOSA 21.12.19

Jmann666
do you happen to know how to unlock the obelisk the quick move? I have somehow not active((

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

optimist68
Simply, and took second place. NG+ before the end of the year.
ARIOSA
Fast travel is opened after activation of three areas in the story.

A
ARIOSA 21.12.19

Jmann666
thank you!!

d
dmsg 21.12.19

optimist68
For the second time to play will not. Because yesterday started the fourth passage)))

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68
Ice not all mobs goes well. The magma seemed to me more versatile, it also ignites enemies and deals damage over time after hit, if not kill, can run away, the mob itself will die. In General, the BB guns I rarely use. Basically missing 2-3 shots with drobaša.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
I've never been able to pick up better weapons. But, less of me, that it turns out.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Jmann666
Wait. I understood how to play. Only now the recharge is annoying.

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68
Yes, with the cooldown you have to constantly monitor, as is interrupted by any action, but quickly get used to. I am in principle in conventional shooters are accustomed to reloading after every shot :)

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
That's why I could not get used to the reload, and the uncle changed the control to the mouse. And where did you get this dub'ie Magma

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68
I have the entire game on clavomax passed, not only bosses do not understand how in shooter games you can play on the gamepad.
Here I do not remember now, but her damage is exactly the same as ice.

d
dmsg 21.12.19

optimist68
If I am not mistaken she is lying in the mortuary in the chest.
Svetoslav
To purchase ps do not understand. In practice, after a long and stubborn addiction is possible. But the ease and quickness of reaction and is not close to the mouse of course.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
So I played on the keyboard, but I have short fingers, )))) And not always exactly in these games is the management of choice. I build strictly for themselves. And the mouse helps the game.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

No guys, I found Magma the Damage is less than that of Ice. I scrap allowed.