3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jmann666 21.12.19 12:07 pm

Legendary shotgun \"Crusher Orina\" (Immortal: Unchained)

Unfortunately, I have this shotgun has not received, but heard about it already when it was impossible.

So, to obtain it you need to execute a chain of mini-quest hunter Orina, whom you met at the Veridian.
First you meet him twice along the way (I won't tell you where, because he can not remember, but I did not seek him out, he's right in the story and I was found), then a third of your meeting - he yells get out of the hole in the floor that fell into the trap. You jump to it, and you from ambush throws a bunch of mobs that if you kill, kill and Orina (Yes, this is a great warrior, about which legends, well, well, the whole ENT impregnated how he destroyed alone the army of the enemy, apparently without his LEGENDARY shotgun man - zero without a stick), and quest zavalen.
MAKE a BACKUP of the SAVES BEFORE you GO, OPTION WITH ALT+F4 (which is recommended on the network) I PERSONALLY did NOT WORK AND the QUEST SAFELIST.

The saves are on the trail.address: C:\Program Files (x86)SteamuserdataSTEAM USER ID\369440\remote

So, Orin survived, gives you a sign (or a key, can't remember) and asks to activate a beacon - how true is the old lighthouse to look for, going back from the first day (which was at the obelisk Overgrown), to the site with a bunch of suspension bridges - there is the desired beacon. On (like, again, I get the info from the Internet) you are attacked by mobs, and Orin dies/survives - in General, after this phase you like, in any case you get the key to the room with the weapon (if I'm wrong, specify).
Well and then, actually, the room itself - look for it in Apexone, it is located in the room between the Library and the Abandoned halls.
The easiest way to find the halls of the Abandoned - return to teleport back a bit, come in a wide hall (see screenshots) and a door on the left. If you walk from the Library - door, respectively, to the right.
Spoiler

https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Orin's+Crusher
TA-da, your shotgun, please attach a screenshot to the Studio (because I have his shotgun - no).
55 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jmann666 21.12.19

dmsg
Support for me the top is a purple gun https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Alabaster+Dawngun
There is one https://immortalunchained.wiki.fextralife.com/Moonbeam - but I in an emphasis do not remember that I lutala

d
dmsg 21.12.19

Jmann666
First on insight again. The second also seems not caught in the first pass. And here is what I got. Also on the first insight, the second on skills. Although compared to the main weapon seemed to be useless as all auxiliary.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

dmsg
Ballista hunter found, but not yuzal, is the end of the game was mine, but the black blade does not remember. However Pski here is the bottom of that and figs with them)

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

Jmann666
Black blade I have, I do not remember where I got it, but I was rocking masterto, my stats is not enough to zatestit. PP-shki are not shooting bursts, automatic, good support when we're low on ammo in your primary weapon. But only fully pumped.

d
dmsg 21.12.19

Svetoslav
Black blade in the chest to the left of the monolith (if facing it, to stand) in the main hall.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Guys, maybe off topic. But, along the way, say, a hunter saved the day, as it turned out, brought in the Core. Three areas are activated. The chief of the beast, and the aunt killed the beast, then what do not know. Associated bosses destroyed immeasurable cloud. Where's the third one I do not know. Trouble. Thanks for the help shotgun, I'll get it. Ballista hunter(pumped up perfect) I think the best option secondary weapons, can't remember where the Library is. Further Legal Archives? Guys where is the library, you do not want to run across locations, Apension that time there already.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

optimist68
Arlen is (a miracle) in the Veridian if the map carefully searched, there is a HUGE closed gate guarded by two big dudes with guns. And still allowed inside the portals protocols: the first portal is Arden, in front of the entrance to the obelisk observation deck, leads to the boss of the wild Lies, and below, in fact - Loka, where you want to go. The second portal is also on Arden, near the teleport to the Catacombs (exit, stairway fork left-right, go right, there is a mob of capsules Berserker comes out, then mob the sniper, and after the mob sniper to the right).
The only thing - both portals are, respectively, in different parts of the locations, so to go through the whole, need for good, diti through the gate from Veridian. I don't remember how the portal is called, but in short - this is the place where you originally come from above (two ways), there is the type of descent where 1 knight, 1 thrower and a bunch of nasty ghouls (hopefully clear). And so from there on you go on the quest when right and gate (VOROTISH) are left, and patrol their two healthy gunner.
I hope it is clear. Skip hard if you searched every corner, I personally have no problem remember this gate and then found.
Ah, Yes - the right place for you - this is exactly where the door with the sniper from the quest Naro. Okay, I'm blunted, I had to just write.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

Have palatal shotgun iiii disappointed. The problem is that it shoots like a machine, a burst of 3 shots, and the resulting damage it is not so hot - big spread, and zero sense. If all shotguns had a shot - would be standards. And so - removed on a shelf...

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Jmann666
What kind of stuff my memory! ))) Just today issued a Wild lies" and absolutely don't remember where it is. Go shoot, kill and not remember. In Dark Souls I have never experienced it. I have not unlocked many portals, and that was my mistake. I belatedly realized that I need to unlock,then it will work. Remember gates in burnt forest, but this forest can be accessed via Prison. There's a fork to the Lake of Magma and Destroyed the temple, and on to the Forest. Oh, and thanks for the reply!!. I will be looking for.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

No forest will be only one portal. Audience c mobs in the Windows. I stand at a fork in Wild lies on the left towards the Prison, right to the Ruins. in front of the entrance to the obelisk observation deck, leads to the boss of the wild Lies, and below, in fact - Loka I'm Sorry I can't understand it. What kind of viewing platform and the bottom where the location. I in addition to lava can't see shit. Behind lie wild

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68 wrote:
What kind of stuff my memory!
The reason for that dull level design, in which all are equal and all the same color, and even the mobs are the same. And DS never happened, because that's where every location is unique.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Guys, it was not the entrance to the shotgun, I killed the third animal, which was looking for. The shotgun I have not found. Again help slowpoke. I stand behind lie wild, to the right the Ruins, left to go to the Lake of Magma, straight to Jail. Don't want to finish the game until you see that shotgun. I wonder the hunter had saved her? )))

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68
Something I do not understand what kind of shotgun you looking for? If the one in the topic, so he Apexone, the nearest obelisk is called Library, the door to it is shown in the screenshots under the spoiler in the first post. And why is it looking at the Veridian. Still have a door portal to the Ardennes, near the obelisk called Hall transfer, through which you can get in Legal archives, and to go up the stairs, not down (down is back, just in time for the previous obelisk).
The spoiler isGenerally advised when visiting any of the obelisks, just unlock it with a quick movement, in order then not to run across the location for the desired loot.
PS. From the obelisk Abandoned-halls, certainly closer. This is the next obelisk after the library, a little bit there to go back and all.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Svetoslav

The enchanted Orin Where could he be I don't understand. Where's the damn library? Approximately where is the place prompt. At the top in comments I wrote that it is necessary to look at the world 'Lies. I trindets, completely confused. ))) Now again go Apexoo. In the first screenshot Legal Files. I found him a long time and scrap let. Yes I run with the library. It Is A Legal Archive.

d
dmsg 21.12.19

optimist68
In the citadel there is a room with 2 floors in which there turns a lot of teleports (enemies with bombs). After she ran next room is the one you need. There are 3 sniper and rocket launcher. In the middle of the room downward, deepening this corridor type. In the right hallway there is a door in the room in her chest with the shotgun. The recess only in the middle of the room, on the back side opposite to the one whence came there mitovich with a spear and 1 thrower, followed by a release to the next obelisk.

D
Ded MastDay 21.12.19

optimist68
Yes what nafig Wild lies, he wrote to you about how to find Arlena wood, not a shotgun. The door to the shotgun is Apexone, the Location of the Citadel: the Legal archives, between the obelisks Library and the Abandoned halls.
Recorded a quick video way to the door with a shotgun the Executioner Orina from the obelisk Abandoned-halls in the location of Cidatel on Apexone.Unfortunately, the shotgun I have, as I quest with hunter zafeylili.

J
Jmann666 21.12.19

optimist68 wrote:
Guys, it was not the entrance to the shotgun, I killed the third animal, which was looking for. The shotgun I have not found. Again help slowpoke. I stand behind lie wild, to the right the Ruins, left to go to the Lake of Magma, straight to Jail. Don't want to finish the game until you see that shotgun. I wonder the hunter had saved her? )))
As above pointed out - I wrote about the shotgun, you asked where to find the entrance to Locke to the third beast (the Arlena), I wrote to you 3 options how to get to Locke - from the main entrance and two black)))

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Jmann666
Sorry!! I have not written you that I thought that I was about a third vrazhin you explained. Once again, thank you for the reply. Ah, Semen Semenych. )))

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Svetoslav
Thank you for the video!! At the top I wrote that a long time found it and scrapped them. I didn't think that he is a Legendary shotgun Crusher Orina.))) Here is a chest open. I have a SOH.point unlocked for a swift transfer, here are the names and did not know. What you don't Ice beat, they are dying like flies. On account of the shotgun, you have not lost much.

o
optimist68 21.12.19

Guys interested in your opinion. Will for a second time to play?