3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pandore 21.12.19 12:08 pm

what part of the trilogy, the Witcher is the best? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

and in what aspects?(not looking at all for me in the lead remains part 1)
67 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

BlackZloj
why should I play the first part? the same probe pen. Good, but sorry, when I got the Witcher - I played mass effect. Now here's the Witcher 3. the best of them in third.

l
legusor 21.12.19

the first part is considered the best, because the story there is the most complex and interesting, the situation does not seem to be fabricated and histrionics, because at the forefront not worth it useless wooden character (as CRIS in 3 parts), which is not written, but also plays a key role in the narrative, whereby the characters the rest of the main characters just turn into some kind of stuffing, introducing a character, initially they opposite. good part (1) of the game is a great detective, and closer to the final passions is truly surprising. combat mechanics for me were the most interesting. combos, attacks and timings are always kept on their toes and not relax. all this complements the pumping system, which in the following parts as, however, the story and a jacket, slipped into complete shit for the retarded single-celled casual (about the theme builds on the Witcher 3 at all always yelling). system throughput and elixirs force the player to think a head and not just vtupuyu zaklikivaem mouse button. there's this funny thing as alcoholism, there is even elixir tears of wives. with alchemical experiments and focusing in a preferred branch Kacha can do to create the build, meaning that is completely lost in the following games, where the emphasis on the blow-roll\put 2 skills in the window negates the class component. in the first part of the most original erotica with cards. all painted nice and varied. you can always go and see.
the second part did not consider, as there was full vyser. the only interesting storyline Saskia. mechanics and everything else in General – cruise. the third part is the graphics, optimize and licking the massive casual on really high quality level, but the entire experience spoils dumb story centered around stupid TP and the absence of a clear player the possibility the story's impact (well, a moron could come up with the dependence of the final game from that, we will send a chick to drink or play in the snow?). Geralt in the third part loses all the character neutral reshaly the batcher, becoming instead a man-cuckoldom with a chick thinking repulsed ovoshi.
the only and many importantly, rejects from the first part – a lot of bugs that were never fixed. you never know what to give your grandmother on the street so she told you secrets, or what subject you perestrahovatsya maid. the game is hitting dialogues and crash triggers. for example, the most annoying grandmother at Shani house. grafodrochery and casual too will pass, because the first will be a shock ridiculous facial animation, and the second is their own stupidity.
FEP so FEP.

A
AndSmart 21.12.19

Most liked at the time, the first part, was waiting for her since 2006, when I saw the first screenshots of gameplay in the journal of gambling. Remember those long downloads (unbearable long) and how much lag bitch, when you get into town (can't remember the name), but still a great game.

R
Riws 21.12.19

legusor
Here I agree with everything except the last paragraph - it is not bugs, it features. I remember how many times I tried to go to Shani home!

F
Francisk I 21.12.19

what part of the trilogy, the Witcher is the best?
What's the question?

D
Danisimo_ 21.12.19

I like the story of the entire trilogy, but since I just recently passed the third part and the first long, I would like to highlight

O
Oleg V 21.12.19

in the overall standings-the third...

c
cheezette 21.12.19

The first and third, although the second too, but not really felt. The first was held recently for the first time, as a fan of the universe, I honestly was under the impression from the game: the atmosphere, interesting plot, and the universe itself is just gorgeous, even score on a very mediocre combat system. The third is also very developed by its plot and how it is served, it is possible to solve the problem a different way, without losing the General sense, a lot, a lot more jobs and orders, with their history and without banal fetch, even in the research world you can stumble on a story(even a funny one :) ). In General, it is impossible to describe in words)

D
Delphis 21.12.19

as the third movie, as an RPG-no, interesting plot - the second part, the first part is the introduction to the story, so to speak Prolog

P
Playersaharan 21.12.19

Well, I'll try to list the merits of various parts of the trilogy over the other games in the series. Says it all my IMHO, of course.

The Witcher:

1) the Most elaborate and sophisticated system of alchemy in the series. Everything is clear;

2) the Atmosphere, closest to the Sapkowski's books. The ability to save in many situations, neutrality, drifting from one order to another, with a handful of gold in my pocket - all this is very much like the original. Well, the fact that the characters often quote the dialogue from the books, too, contributes to the maintenance of the atmosphere;

3) the most intriguing Story in the series, to the same rich this is the bends. The personality of Jacob, the fate of Raymond, the emergence of Radovid this in the game in bulk and, unfortunately, more than in the sequels. Of course, something was done sloppy, but this is due to the lack of experience of developers at the time.

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings:

1) a System of consequences and the number of possible solutions in this part are much better than others. Yes, on the one hand we have lost as a favorite Geralt's neutrality (which is not good), and with another - neither the first nor, especially, in the third part, no, and close a similar level of non-linearity, when one of your choices changes good third of the game;

2) the Main antagonist in Assassins of Kings (namely, Summer) are much more charismatic than GZ in other parts. He's not as crazy and pathetic as Jacob, but at the same time is not as boring and plain as Eredin (even Detlaff pererabotannoe the elf). He's not some evil incarnate, not a pseudo - Savior, a wigged out. No, he's essentially a mercenary (albeit with the noble intention), which could hardly refuse the order (otherwise would have rotted in prison). Plus, Geralt he is not a negative test, because remembers which service he received the white-haired Witcher in the past. Well, what with him so many dialogues too Gud;

3) Battles, as for me, in this part the most rigid of the entire series. If the first part all becomes easy if you understand the mechanics, and the third most difficult moments can be counted on the fingers, it is that in the second every third fight is able to get to sweat. About the last level of difficulty with one slot saves I'm not saying.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:

1) of Course, the best production of cutscenes in the series (which is not surprising given the year of launch). NPCs in conversations are trying to do something, and go here to watch not only in the face of Geralt. The facial animation of the characters became much more lively (incl doll with a blank stare from the second part more NEMA), the chamber in key scenes, trying to cover the most spectacular camera angles, well, everything in this spirit. Of course, to the level of ME2-ME3 the series is not Mature enough (not counting the facial animation of KOs), but the progress is noticeable. Also glad that the additions cutscene made better by adding more unique animations, improved camera angles well, making the music more suitable for a particular moment;

2) Quite controversial for some time, but still. Localization in the third part still made at a higher level than before. In the first acting of most of the Persians were 0, the equipment is quite cheap (this is a direct felt during the dialogues), intonation is often confused, well, etc. Yes, for some, the voice of Geralt in the first part of the Canon (in contrast to gag Kuznetsova), but IMHO, it's not redeems the quality of the voice 80% of the characters in the game (with the grandparents in the game, I actually fell straight I want to shout I do Not believe! listening to them). Secondly, with this, of course, much better, but as for me there is also enough holes in the intonations, emotions, and so forth. But in the third part the voice became for me a pleasant surprise, because most of the actors (with the exception of some people like girls voiced CRIS) gave it 100%. The same Zoltan or the Bloody Baron's listening pleasure. Yes, acceleration and deceleration (slightly) spoiled the experience of localization, but do not forget that: a) It cant Project themselves; b) there are Such problems in all localizations of the game, with the exception of the original (English);

3) Vedmachi orders (and saithe in total) in three of more fun than in previous installments. Almost every task has its own background and context that makes our work not as routine and predictable (and even the abundance of vidmachenko vision quests are not very their spoils). Especially in this respect a well-made side effects in Tossene that, in principle, not surprising, given that developed actively listened to the fans during the development of add-ons.
And no, I don't want to say that before the sides were boring (not at all), because among them were also the close. Beauty and the Beast, blue-eyed girl, Little sisters, In the claws of madness, secret heart, etc. But the problem is that:
a) In the first Witcher too many quests were tied to the collection of N number of a specific item. Bring me 5 loaves of bread for my men, get me 10 teeth Berestov, find 15 skulls aligula ... stuff like that. And okay, it was only jobs from the Bulletin Board - so no, such a quest crammed all the game. This is the first problem of the quests in the first part. The second - quite often you do not give alternative solutions with the passage of the task, although there are clearly asking for it. For example, in the quest with the Ghost of her husband, who after the death of his wife pours mud, which in any case we kill. Why can't I have a normal conversation with him, or convince him to leave peacefully? He's a monster and need to kill him? Nonsense, Geralt once saved the life of sentient monsters in books and sequels. Well, similar situations in the game a lot;
b) the second part of the formulation of the quests has increased significantly, but they still left one weak element, namely the orders. Sorry, but I do not believe that specifying the level Kill 10 harpies this is the maximum that can be squeezed out of vadimcha work at the time. The only interesting order in my memory is the story with the Troll under the bridge, which was added to the game later.

I
Ilya Krasilov 21.12.19

I after passing 3 parts 2 times, could not play the Witcher 2, I don't know why, but straight at all pushes away, I'm not saying the game is bad or something, just had 2 to start. now it does not taste time does not leave, probably too many dialogues or something, most likely the lighting, everything glows live a Chur, light from the most talking is the only thing that came to mind. maybe I have too much became a casual, before that Mario could have all day to play and yet don't pass don't sleep, and so on, right now, can't something complicated

G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

Ilya Krasilov
exactly the same situation. After the third of the Witcher, the second one kind of ... sloppy. He clumsily waving his sword, he clumsily imposes some signs that generally it is not clear whether or how they actually run and what the fuck they are doing, and most importantly WHAT are THEY FOR?! In the first Witcher is presumably even worse

M
MU-admin 21.12.19

in the first part of a great jacket, just the same engine as in the game NWN, ie, for an RPG is fine, but nothing more

c
cheezette 21.12.19

Geralt-47
The second normal battle system, the main thing to get used to, this applies to the first part

A
Andryaka 21.12.19

no one has not suffered.from the name of one makes me sick.played in 1st, in fact so hated that shit on the story was that I play came not in the rhythm RPG roll where prosimy time button and all.2nd 15 minutes of the game enough,then took off and I never went.3 freezes this design world, these villages are too simple, from fortresses all the feeling that have already seen them.A very weak influence of magic in the game, the feeling that all the fairy tales combined. The name of the Witcher should hint at the fact that the emphasis is in a magical setting,it's not close,get the magic with the Witcher,gameplay by 1% will change.Better to spend a month learning the base mod Skyrim and make a really interestno game for yourself.Sick of all this psevdoberemennost game in which there is nothing except the plot of a cheap novel which is now thousands and good graphics(although trees and animation of the characters is debatable).I feel now minus fly:)

W
Wild Rider 21.12.19

The third part, of course.

P. S. Umm... ilitary arrived and zaminusovali. I have all parts played and even believe that 1 the plot is more interesting , and yet the wild Hunt in the aggregate gameplay components and colorful storytelling is very far away from the previous parts.

J
Jordan333 21.12.19

As is the case when each of the following abaldennoe previous! Such was, for example, with ME to Andromeda.

m
maximillians 21.12.19

And I 3 like, the most epic

a
attacking_beaver 21.12.19

Andryaka
the only thing that should hint at the name the Witcher this is what games are made for books and all. what's the magic setting? wizards were not mages. it is the men, mostly swordsmen, but there were those who used other weapons, magic they possessed superficial, using, by the standards of powerful mages, only the simplest spells.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 21.12.19

Third best, no questions asked.