3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
REB85 22.12.19 07:09 am

Happiness falls, the settlers whining (Fallout 4)

question: at 76, 125 patients, 120 food, 230 water, more than 300 defense, 3 bars, 2 shops, General purpose, weapon shop, armor shop, surgery, surgical chair, Barber shop furniture full, full of jewelry, rocking - somewhere in the 5 bars and the goats. Everywhere light, massive attacks on the settlement is not made, but stray raiders and robots the mechanist missile turrets shoot from afar, something that is not finished off turrets - dobivaet protection of tamihana.

It is at all, my happiness does not rise above 82 and if I wasn't in the acommodation of 2-3 game of the day, happiness can fall to 40. What's the matter?

And above all constantly whine about how they should go back to the shithole of all Commonwealth - the diamond city, that they hurt, they lie to sleep on an empty stomach and nails have a dirty, short birds Nude and rectal dehymenated cold front hooked bear.
53 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 22.12.19

REB85
How do you 76 people in the settlement was built?

X
XOHOMEP 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
> If the points of defence, less food and water (in total) - the attacks will be more often.

This is incorrect: the unit of defense protects ten units produced or stored food or water. For example, if you are 18 200 food and water, and is stored in the workbench 10 of 150 food and water, you need at least (18 + 200 + 10 + 150) / 10 rounding up = 38, to the chance of plaque remained as low as possible. Who does not believe - read folaut wiki in settlements (preferably the original English).

R
REB85 22.12.19

Norаn
Have citno charisma by 100. There's no other way. Next went the underdeveloped settlements and sent all in the starlight

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
Googled fallout 4 mod whores of the Commonwealth" and that somehow my luck did not smile. Credit the mod can have?

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

REB85
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22074

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

XOHOMEP
Well, what I wrote - if the glasses protect more than food water a chance to attack drops sharply. If 60 food, +100 water, while protecting 200 units - random attacks - almost never happen. And so - Yes - to divide by 10.

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
Was swap out the turret and caught stormtroop with the guards, the defense fell to the red level - do not attack. Even the generator and the windmill at the entrance to put - do you want to attack, but to stray loners trying to break in and say to seller (stormtree appointed to a trading shop set next to the bait)

Zadolbali Preston, on other settlements for 2-4 times the mission was given to the starlight one. No attacks, no danger, the ghouls on the other end of the Commonwealth they do not care, none of the friends are kidnapped and a ransom demand. A feeling that starlight secret base.

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

REB85
...XS, I do not understand how these scripts work.
Tormented did not - set modes, I do not remember as is called, which defers the time of the attack, following reports it, 100500 days and the attack occurs when the arrival/move in this settlement GG.
Given the number of turrets to participation is not reached SG yet never...

R
REB85 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
So when you attack a settlement and I do not reach to participate in the settlement if you managed to catch up with the robots.

The other: no bastard wants to attack the starlight. And because of this I understand populance happiness falls.

l
longerr2007 22.12.19

REB85
Shower,toilet and kitchen are generally not bound by gender.Mod Prostitution only works via F4SE(requires installation of 4Play and animation package).First established in the settlement of a safe brothel,then using the Control panel appointed by the settler as a prostitute.All every 2 game days to collect the money from the safe.

X
XOHOMEP 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
You wrote exactly what I quoted yesterday: If the points of defence, less food and water (in total) - the attacks will often. Yes, they will not often, and there is no need to papirosniki so long to build protection 200... a much smaller number is enough, if you remember the formula.

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

XOHOMEP
10 turrets, each yielding 20 units =200, to papirosniki is necessary only in order to surround the settlement at the perimeter concrete walls with 2-3 PPC.
If still not clear I play with all DLC and mods, including changing the gameplay.

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

REB85
Look for console commands in the network on call sapuntsov, something I remember was similar.
Sasasa check - create yourself and the settlers problem, then heroically solve it )))

X
XOHOMEP 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
Well, if the mod - then no questions.

Only for the other players, which the construction of facilities of the settlements is given is not easy, can be somewhat... not happy about this misrepresentation.

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

XOHOMEP
Well, actually, the theme of happiness, and then all the ways are good.
And the man who created the topic, clearly plays original version.
It is quite possible that the problem is overpopulation...76 digging is too much, enough usually 30...

r
robespier26 22.12.19

Happiness grows when the leader is in the settlement. Ie. you. If you don't receive in the settlement, you can even lose control of it.

L
Lodurr 22.12.19

REB85 wrote:
I wonder if to kill settlers and their jobs planed of Mr. helpers, this will solve the problem?
Gee. If you score 100% happiness, and then all of the settlement to annihilate, or move to somewhere that would do no one there, then 100% will remain. It is the circle is empty, but happiness 100%. :)))

D
DrAgon_steel 22.12.19

...and what will happen when you achieve 100% happiness then? Just the point there at all? I mean, if not the quality - it can be a number of settlements to take.
... as an option to cut away all drugs...

l
longerr2007 22.12.19

DrAgon_steel
Apparently-nothing will change.The level of happiness is affected by just how many people will voluntarily live in this village.If happiness drops below 50,people can(and do so) to leave the village.It generally does not affect the gameplay(if there was happiness and there was no dividends,the presence or lack of the residents does not affect the course of the game).

R
REB85 22.12.19

longerr2007
So we're talking about the same fashion. And foreplay requires starting the game with the female yy)

DrAgon_steel
When you have purified water and mudafucka to purple penis and more, and even in the settlements the stores are to papirosniki not necessary, avoided the markets and buy all the material , and I'm in some places the water was pumped up to 999 and metatrust to 500+ and raider the trousers too a couple of covers are) so this is no problem.

....happiness wouldn't bother me if they didn't run away when it falls. And who on earth will I get resources?)