3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19 07:09 am

Whining about Alexa: topic about the cons of the game (Elex)

So, faced with another cons that kill interest in the game, decided to speak out. But so that the disadvantages can be folded into a certain puzzle. will gradually, first will indicate that. found today:
1. Terrible level design. Yes, the addition of various hills and elevations is as good, but at the same time - very sad. Since Most cities are on hills. Today, beyond the city limits Berserkers, moving a little aside, I met 2 strangers. realizing that I can't do anything, they decided jagriti and lead to anyone. But lead nowhere. They agrada only in a certain area, and then, because of the difference in height, the're stopping the persecution. The problem is. that to bring them to any guards - it is impossible, consequently, to kill them at the beginning of the game is impossible, and the like. Because of the height difference they can't walk through the little shlakbaum and presledovanie're stopping. and slagbaumu I found 3. Robbers fly away from the travelers, and the Trolls are not agreda on them. tried to kill - I do not damage them at all, even Durex (Duras) is not causing them damage. In fact, get mobs, which are level 20+ it is impossible to kill and which, because of the design region. it is impossible to bring any guards. And I ran with them more than 10 minutes, roving and Issa passages. I have not found. sorrow and trouble.
2. Bugs in the combat system. And then I want to say this: Bugs not in miles, and in range of the system. Understanding the whole system of the game and passing, I decided to use the Archer for the full program. but at a certain point, after receiving the buns in the face from insects, the character began to ignore the arrows. Nothing helped. The character stopped to use the arrows and as a result was not able to use the bow. In all variants, with 60+ arrows, the character was listed 0\1 used arrows. This is a bug, but not very pleasant. Otbivalas was only after killing insects. The bug may be related to the fact that the arrows have a difference - over the initial boom and the course had to go bought, but they did not come into play during combat. A slot is one. and spent from one slot and set.

Request: do not write in this thread about the curve of the interview to miles about the schedule, about animation, about the dialogues. This, so much is already known.
3. Bugs in quests. There are a pariah of the crooked man, he is given the quest to kill the crooked man from One guy that he Badil armor. In the course of another quest, of Eldora who is looking for his mate, HE learns of the death of the changer. In the dialog box pop up with Eldora several options, one option says that an Outcast who sold the changer swipes killed, and another variant, You don't know. who would sell it?. After choosing the question, there is no possibility to say. an outcast killed. Asked lost the thread of the quest, although Eldur wants to find the killer and he wants to go for a walk. but it turns out that the murderer is dead, GG to him about it, but the game does NOT allow you to do this. Graz Cho.
62 Comments
Sort by:
V
VenomTRat 22.12.19

The whole post boils down to I won =)

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

VenomTRat
The post you read? if I write about the bugs, you mean? it is a defect of the game and therefore. minus the game itself.
This is the same as in any shooter, in the presence of ammo and reload, after it reloads you have left would be 0 ammo in the store and you couldn't use the weapon itself. On the one hand, it's funny. on the other hand, this is a Bug. And this can be attributed to the cons of the game. just the same, the presence of such bugs.

V
VenomTRat 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
About the arrows, who knows, maybe you somehow switched to other types of arrows? Third punks did not read, for it has not yet passed this quest. And about the first paragraph. Everything runs like clockwork. Roads in the settlement is, hostile NPCs attack each other. Just yesterday lured a bandit camp that shards, and fed them all to the Troll. Then went to quietly looting the camp =)

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

VenomTRat
Well so, it works, with the robbers, as they agrada better and move it through small obstacles. but with the Wanderers sadness trouble. Don't kill them even in the middle of the game, when the robbers in the beginning of the game you can kill 1B1. I didn't see anyone. who killed strangers and that is given for these mobs. But to bring them to someone else is problematic. could only lead to 2-mind thieves, but those PTS quickly flew away. But the city news - need change height and change the height of these mobs are not capable of.

V
VenomTRat 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
I'm LVL 12, even to Bersam the service is not received, running with the first axe and the armor of a hunter, killing strangers 1 on 1. The complexity of all the ultra complex, but complexity of combat, she on average. For 5 minutes secularised, if you run with a partner it minutes 2 can. Nothing particularly they don't drop, just the mobs.

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

VenomTRat
I tried to kill Duras, Duras dealt 0 damage I inflicted 0 damage. MB level mobs the other was?

R
RGC 22.12.19

Also playing an Archer, I noticed a very nasty bug, which initially appeared not so often, but last night was almost my constant companion. It consists in the fact that after dodging GG is a good bow, if not removed and then on again to get. Fought at Fort rogue with the man in the arena on the quest. Miles weapons I don't use and imagine how I felt in that cavern after each shot to remove and again to get the bow. In the end scored on this shit and jumping on the jetpack pelted the bastard with grenades. Now how to play luceram no idea, because it's a nightmare.
And by the way more and more playing the game, I understand that the mechanics of the fighting has practically lapped with the third rizena. He looked into branches of skills on fractions, they do almost nothing changed, only names. I initially as I knew that the fight sucks, but now quite upset. Doesn't even have that feeling when looking forward to join a faction and have to start to bend.

V
VenomTRat 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
I killed in different places. is there a damage spell? I don't remember that, just throw a series of rapid + rebound, 1-2% out of it.

S
Siniy Kot 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
regarding the second item-just press R(reload weapon),as well during rifts helps the character just drops the boom
absolutely the same happens if you in the face after otstraivanie the last bullet flies control when something in addition to onion use also(then pers in General, the clip drops it seems)
on the first point-apaj equipment!the gameplay is very depends on it!
suggest that you can go much closer to the cool(and free) arms, to snatch him from under the noses of the guards and make a break for it
(especially if the spell camouflage is or amulet with the same spell)
http://forums.playground.ru/elex/luchshee_oruzhie_i_bronya-948211/

N
Neom479 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
After receiving damage, is interrupted auto recharge, you press R to manually reload.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 22.12.19

The main problem is that I want to overcome and does not work, you can also bypass the\to escape it is necessary to accept that, I accept and easy for me to play, by the way was very delayed game, though practically only in the beginning of the game, that's just the Duras companions took))

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

Found a way to murder Strangers. Give 125 experience, a few coins and a little nonsense. Agro mobs, lead them to the point of a forest hunter with the student, helping them to kill the wanderer, and then, if lucky finish. to experience to. but drop get your murder. Two strangers falling apart they rooms.
Found another bug - if you run up against this a couple of NPCs (allied) with taken in hands the weapon and nagrany mobs, then NPC will attack the PC and kill him, and if no mobs Agra resort with guns, NPCs do not attack. it's funny though. You have to resort. to agrivate this couple at the stranger, and then get weapons.

p
poyapov 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
Another casual who has time to go to shooters. 95% of the criticism of the game is to min bend FSE which is covered and a terrible combat system (which is great but awful for you that rat on easy difficulty Win) and bugs because of which it is impossible to kill someone ( you're 1 level over it's skull, but the fact that you can't kill him is what bugs, not the stupidity of the player who does not understand what the skull means NO. don't go to him). Tired of reading you already. The most insulting that almost all zhurnalizdy who write reviews for these players like you also took offense to the game that they can't at level 1 without leveling to kill the entire map( as it was possible to go in shorts hardcore the Dark soul). The game is too complicated for you, don't match, not sloppy combat system, but just not what you're used to (suteikti the same). Delete the Repack you downloaded, and the rest will enjoy the game in the Gothic style.

p
poyapov 22.12.19

RGC
really? See mommy's analyst arrived. Scale endurance, which radically changes the whole sensation of the suit and it effects and on of the player and of mobs, who also obey her. Scale combo. Dull zaklikivanie not effective, much better combos and tactical maneuvering to recover stamina. Long time not 1 game did not give the impression that you need to THINK in battle ( among Rial-half of course) and not just click-click-click-drank tea-click-won). From the change of the animation in the growth level and skill (in a good way, as in Gothic) to 2 scales that greatly influence boevka. The jetpack, which gives opportunities maneuvering in the battle, and for special attacks, and attack in melee. God how to play the game and even to write something about it when you interview here, as in risen, when they are fundamentally different from the word altogether. Or there is magic, swords, bows? Well, OK, the fight will be like the Witcher, 1 to 1 lick.

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

poyapov
Another neogamer? well, OK. come show me skillwho. what to take with you.
Go and kill the Troll on the 1st level. go for it. Will do - will have something to talk to you. If the mobs don't kill is not a problem of the player. This is a problem of the game.
You're funny. The game is too complicated for you, don't match, not sloppy combat system, but just not something to which you are accustomed. In your case the bug? Even fans of the Game admit that the game in many aspects match.
In Dark Souls everything does not depend on bugs of the game, and the fact. as you are able to do and what to do. I think you're one of those people who even the 1st boss is not mastered in DS-1 as I saw it skull and decided that beating him is not necessary.

If you don't understand the essence of the Game is played due to the fact that her Break during the game, use the features of the\scripts and other bugs.

N
Neom479 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
It is rather the flaws in the balance of the mobs on the initial stage of the game, than a bug. Buy a flamethrower and forget about what mobs are in bold. ^_^
It is a universal theme against all I noticed.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 22.12.19

There are no flaws mobs, everything is as intended, you're not in the real world will throw in 10 years with his fists on the soldier in full gear with a knife and a gun, or a COP with a gun. Here and in the game there are mobs which at the beginning is better not to touch
25 level, without joining the group I cut down the trolls, in the hands of the sword 3, dogfight 2, armor 2, attack power 1, balance

and Yes - the Wanderers - a mutants,with them sometimes falling crude Eleks, which is the main resource in the game
but I started to kill animals only level 20 when taken trophies on 3 may without a trophy is not falling

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.12.19

Played the game well, three hours was enough of everything enough well it sucks for fans to looting and grindal, fighting sucks, handling sucks, the animation sucks, the graphics are garbage, the conversations between the characters this stuff - this game should have been released at least four years ago... why play dull eliks when there is folic 4 where you have to shoot and for fans of swords the Witcher 3... Yes, it's better I folic 4 mod horoshimi pereproydu

p
peper433 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
You have lifted we from your first post caught up with that game you didn't like )until you're blue in the face to write?)100500 posts)

p
poyapov 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
Another neogamer? well, OK. come show me skillwho. what to take with you.
Go and kill the Troll on the 1st level. go for it. Will do - will have something to talk to you. If the mobs don't kill is not a problem of the player. This is a problem of the game.
God what an idiot... That's what I wrote, mommy nagabali chatat of the game, because I can't at level 1 the entire map to bend. Clowns. The problem of the game that you can't Troll at level 1? You have a problem with the head, just as desperate, not realizing that you are not here..
If you don't understand the essence of the Game is played due to the fact that her Break during the game, use the features of the\scripts and other bugs. no I do not understand. I understand that there need to head in this game, mommy nagivating you our. Ah Yes, soulsi for me was easy. And Eleks provides challenge. It is a pity that for you it is impassable)