3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19 07:09 am

Whining about Alexa: topic about the cons of the game (Elex)

So, faced with another cons that kill interest in the game, decided to speak out. But so that the disadvantages can be folded into a certain puzzle. will gradually, first will indicate that. found today:
1. Terrible level design. Yes, the addition of various hills and elevations is as good, but at the same time - very sad. Since Most cities are on hills. Today, beyond the city limits Berserkers, moving a little aside, I met 2 strangers. realizing that I can't do anything, they decided jagriti and lead to anyone. But lead nowhere. They agrada only in a certain area, and then, because of the difference in height, the're stopping the persecution. The problem is. that to bring them to any guards - it is impossible, consequently, to kill them at the beginning of the game is impossible, and the like. Because of the height difference they can't walk through the little shlakbaum and presledovanie're stopping. and slagbaumu I found 3. Robbers fly away from the travelers, and the Trolls are not agreda on them. tried to kill - I do not damage them at all, even Durex (Duras) is not causing them damage. In fact, get mobs, which are level 20+ it is impossible to kill and which, because of the design region. it is impossible to bring any guards. And I ran with them more than 10 minutes, roving and Issa passages. I have not found. sorrow and trouble.
2. Bugs in the combat system. And then I want to say this: Bugs not in miles, and in range of the system. Understanding the whole system of the game and passing, I decided to use the Archer for the full program. but at a certain point, after receiving the buns in the face from insects, the character began to ignore the arrows. Nothing helped. The character stopped to use the arrows and as a result was not able to use the bow. In all variants, with 60+ arrows, the character was listed 0\1 used arrows. This is a bug, but not very pleasant. Otbivalas was only after killing insects. The bug may be related to the fact that the arrows have a difference - over the initial boom and the course had to go bought, but they did not come into play during combat. A slot is one. and spent from one slot and set.

Request: do not write in this thread about the curve of the interview to miles about the schedule, about animation, about the dialogues. This, so much is already known.
3. Bugs in quests. There are a pariah of the crooked man, he is given the quest to kill the crooked man from One guy that he Badil armor. In the course of another quest, of Eldora who is looking for his mate, HE learns of the death of the changer. In the dialog box pop up with Eldora several options, one option says that an Outcast who sold the changer swipes killed, and another variant, You don't know. who would sell it?. After choosing the question, there is no possibility to say. an outcast killed. Asked lost the thread of the quest, although Eldur wants to find the killer and he wants to go for a walk. but it turns out that the murderer is dead, GG to him about it, but the game does NOT allow you to do this. Graz Cho.
62 Comments
Sort by:
r
retab 22.12.19

In the game a terrible imbalance.
1) the game is at first terribly difficult, and then very simple.
2) grenades
3) clerics - just IMBA
4) pick pocketing everything
5) the trophies of the hunter to the max and problems with Golda no
6) prodavtsov item is updated when the conversation ends
7) follows from item 6 - purchase of raw Eleks and kraftig +1 to skills and +2 to feature
In ITGC? You are a God

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

And will soon hit assessment to play many ratings.
at the moment. the game is kept at 7 points out of 10.
Divinity, the DS, the Witcher, Skyrim, Morrowind, Gothic 1-2 - game 9+ out of 10.
And then the obvious 7 points, hardly rises to 7.5.

x
xaldei1991 22.12.19

retab
There are people who have problems with passing, and basically do not yuzayut cheats, but for them these items, and to us nothing prevents to choose other ways of killing, faction pumping, knowing that the game will become much easier after that. For example, at passage 2 and 3 parts of dark souls I don't care about the bombs :)

E
Elior 22.12.19

with the new patch drink Eleks will lead you to coldness
but it should really not who does not stop to drink, and then quietly to warm up ;)

r
retab 22.12.19

xaldei1991
So it is true, you know, using the not necessarily. But then a lot of aspects of the game pass by.
Well, really in the game all sorts of small cons:
1) Although it is an RPG, but there are very few tsiferek: how I have now coldness, hp and mana? What ratings for the armor. How much experience to LVL and so on and so forth.
2) Armor. Its one, two and all. Even in older games from that publisher had more armor options.
3) Weapons. It seems like a lot and it can be customized, but customization about. Weapons of the same type.
4) melee is interesting, but complicated. Ranged about. But magic definitely put a plus.
5) Loot. On the table овер9000 things, but can take only a spoon. Huge dump bags, but can open only one.
6) Lock difficulty by 3 points. Inside a couple of cigarettes and arrow.
7) Of all online actions with the decor items were only to sit in the chair.
8) There are two safes: one is para to hack, the other not. Why not just write that the safe cannot be broken?
9) Rogue pounding me from a grenade launcher on PPV much hp. Kill, pick up - in fact the initial years.
10) Killed stone Troll 200xp. Some rat - 150.
11), And again currencies of the rat - you need two shots. Total 5 xp. Valya, a form of a small Tyrannosaurus 3 shots, 175xp.
12) Get in overtrodden place. Kill tons of enemies. In the end, find the starting sword. Run through the neighborhood, run into the barn - there is an uber sword for ~100 damage at 70 strength.
13) Local Alba is weaker than the guards in the city. This implies a lot of questions...
14) Complete 4 of the quest and you will become elite in the group. Became elite, and then what? And nothing.
15) so Many books and notes. It was possible LOR such a stir, but in fact 99 of all fiction is garbage. Only the clergy have books about Laura games.
16) Important and interesting thals are bound to the gang. This plus and minus at the same time. On the one hand, emphasizes the style of the significant groupings. But on the other understand, or uninteresting to play with thals in the group in which you like their view of the world. Or with interesting mechanics and gameplay, but the group complete the bottom.
17) Uncomfortable inventory.
18) the Lack of a minimap. There is only sonar.
19), Boring rings and amulets. And how are you supposed to make the amulet, which is 2 times increases the duration of your satchel? Or an amulet that with a probability of 50% does not use ammunition and so on and so forth. It's not realistic you say. And infinite backpack is realistic?
20) Very few in-game scenes where NPCs interact with each other: one will steal from another, or picks a flower, or kill the beetle, no other searchers among the ruins, only you jump on them. The entire game saw only a couple of times, when the more powerful monsters, attacked the weak.
21) For any protivopravnoy action you will be killed immediately. Forced to use a bunch of f5 and f9. Earlier just beat you and took away all the gold. It was cooler.
22) the Prices are all the same. That hunter's price for the skins that rogue that on the basis of the clergy. I would like a variety of prices. Would be interest to stock at different dealers.
23) the Kravt cannot be earned. To make the ring you want 1000 crystals + ingredients. The finished ring is $ 400. Nonsense.
24) the dead NPC can't not take that stuff (in Gothic never was) but a weapon, but often even boezapas is nonsense. Would introduce a system like in Gothic 3 (stat two times such weapons were cut off)
25) the game has a lot of mines, but really they can not do, can not be defused, it can only be to attack.
What I am, the game has a lot of disadvantages.
Although a lot of pluses. It is sad that in most cases these shortcomings are very easy to fix and the game would be significantly better. MB it and Gothic 3 will be a great game until a number of years using fans.

S
Sheril 22.12.19

ELEX: how to die beautifully 1000+1 way
:)

E
Elior 22.12.19

26) if the NPC would undermine the mine they will not take a single hit

s
sesilben 22.12.19

27) if you drink a bottle of everlasting of stats from the quick bar or what not to add

x
xaldei1991 22.12.19

retab wrote:
1) Although it is an RPG, but there are very few tsiferek: how I have now coldness, hp and mana? What ratings for the armor. How much experience to LVL and so on and so forth.
2) Armor. Its one, two and all. Even in older games from that publisher had more armor options.
3) Weapons. It seems like a lot and it can be customized, but customization about. Weapons of the same type.
4) melee is interesting, but complicated. Ranged about. But magic definitely put a plus.
5) Loot. On the table овер9000 things, but can take only a spoon. Huge dump bags, but can open only one.
6) Lock difficulty by 3 points. Inside a couple of cigarettes and arrow.
7) Of all online actions with the decor items were only to sit in the chair.
8) There are two safes: one is para to hack, the other not. Why not just write that the safe cannot be broken?
9) Rogue pounding me from a grenade launcher on PPV much hp. Kill, pick up - in fact the initial years.
10) Killed stone Troll 200xp. Some rat - 150.
11), And again currencies of the rat - you need two shots. Total 5 xp. Valya, a form of a small Tyrannosaurus 3 shots, 175xp.
12) Get in overtrodden place. Kill tons of enemies. In the end, find the starting sword. Run through the neighborhood, run into the barn - there is an uber sword for ~100 damage at 70 strength.
13) Local Alba is weaker than the guards in the city. This implies a lot of questions...
14) Complete 4 of the quest and you will become elite in the group. Became elite, and then what? And nothing.
15) so Many books and notes. It was possible LOR such a stir, but in fact 99 of all fiction is garbage. Only the clergy have books about Laura games.
16) Important and interesting thals are bound to the gang. This plus and minus at the same time. On the one hand, emphasizes the style of the significant groupings. But on the other understand, or uninteresting to play with thals in the group in which you like their view of the world. Or with interesting mechanics and gameplay, but the group complete the bottom.
17) Uncomfortable inventory.
18) the Lack of a minimap. There is only sonar.
19), Boring rings and amulets. And how are you supposed to make the amulet, which is 2 times increases the duration of your satchel? Or an amulet that with a probability of 50% does not use ammunition and so on and so forth. It's not realistic you say. And infinite backpack is realistic?
20) Very few in-game scenes where NPCs interact with each other: one will steal from another, or picks a flower, or kill the beetle, no other searchers among the ruins, only you jump on them. The entire game saw only a couple of times, when the more powerful monsters, attacked the weak.
21) For any protivopravnoy action you will be killed immediately. Forced to use a bunch of f5 and f9. Earlier just beat you and took away all the gold. It was cooler.
22) the Prices are all the same. That hunter's price for the skins that rogue that on the basis of the clergy. I would like a variety of prices. Would be interest to stock at different dealers.
23) the Kravt cannot be earned. To make the ring you want 1000 crystals + ingredients. The finished ring is $ 400. Nonsense.
24) the dead NPC can't not take that stuff (in Gothic never was) but a weapon, but often even boezapas is nonsense. Would introduce a system like in Gothic 3 (stat two times such weapons were cut off)
25) the game has a lot of mines, but really they can not do, can not be defused, it can only be to attack.
What I am, the game has a lot of disadvantages.
Although a lot of pluses.
Although all of this easily hides the fact that the game did a total of 30 people with a small budget, I still answer:
1) do you seriously think it's not specifically added? Read the comments of piranhas, and many things will become clear. If you are used to be stereotyped, then it's your problem, not a minus game.
Amadeus Weidmann game designer and screenwriter of Piranha Bytes wrote:
the priority of depth, not easy to learn, a small group of connoisseurs, not maximum wide audience.
2) In General, who writes about loot, etc. in a negative way - you probably were born recently and do not remember the days when one of the infamous game from the TES series Daedric armor was not pop and was the only one in the game, and the quest NPCs. In the games of Piranha character since 2002, carries a shield behind, while Bethesda is not able to teach their characters are still causing all sorts of Dragonborn to walk with a shield in hand in any situation.
3) In the Witcher is better? But it did 450 people with a budget of 67 million Weapons in the game just a plus, not a minus.
4) In the Witcher ranged what?
5) I'm surprised you find fault with that table you cannot take that then you finely take it, the influence of a foul, the fact that more was needed again, a bigger budget and time.
6) Your stereotypical expectations that in complex chest necessarily better, it's your problem, someone in the box 1000 stores, and who is 100 in the safe store.
7) Nonsense and why.
8) it's easier.
9) Again, the impact of a foul, I am personally against boost things or experience, the gradual development is one of the secrets of the success of Diablo 2, and how long have you, dear fans of RPGs, was found in the basement of some destroyed houses weapons, 5-7 levels higher than your existing character? The question is rhetorical. For a long time. Because all RPGs are now using only two single-celled diagram of the loot:
first - you will NEVER find a weapon or piece of armor at a higher level than you (autolevelling - hi Bethesda). The idea may be good, but with this approach, the search for treasure in the locations it becomes necessary therefore killed one of the most important parts of RPGs and open world exploration.
second - you are limited to the locations (Hello Biovars). Therefore, at this location you will never find something much better than what you have.
Even in the vaunted third Witcher, objects in the caches are attuned to the level of Geralt (+- some features). It's probably something right. But here, finally, before we play, where at the beginning, showing a little patience and ingenuity you can get weapons that will serve you faithfully in 30-40 hours of play. And thanks to this location latest I want to explore (although, of course, 90% of the loot is mediocre). Loot of a foul I don't like, for example, or to take away, and this time either skipat fully is the loss, or take everything and backpack litter. Again, all this is not implemented because it takes time and money.
10) a Gradual development is one of the secrets of the success of Diablo 2, but boosts it as cheats.
11) the Gradual development is one of the secrets of the success of Diablo 2, but boosts it as cheats.
12) see 9 point
13) Normally.
14) Again, all this is not implemented because it takes time and money.
15) Again, all this is not implemented because it takes time and money.
16) Ideal balance for you personally. Personally I was happy with everything.
17) is Convenient.
18) If you read the comments of developers, you would know that so specifically intended.
19) ELEX and realism. Ahah... Again, all this is not implemented because it takes time and money.
20) Again, all this is not implemented because it takes time and money.
21) This is a plus because it is better to let kill than the delusions of gold and the ways of avoiding this punishment, which for them ceases to be a punishment.
22) as much As I wanted in all the games so it was perfect to avoid the unnecessary running around.
23) Stereotype. Did the right thing.
24) is Certainly not necessary as in Gothic 3 this nonsense about the rest cm 9 point.
25) Cool, there is no such packs in the game.
Earn money and release ELEX 2 do not worry. Oh it is terrible to imagine what kind of space game would be if its like the Witcher did 450 people with a budget of 67 million

s
saa0891 22.12.19

xaldei1991 wrote:
Although all of this easily hides the fact that the game did a total of 30 people with a small budget
The most stupid excuse schlock,hire more people,if you don't have time,release the game later,but make a complete product and not a hack,it is precisely because of this and don't want to buy games from Piranha.

xaldei1991 wrote:
If you are used to be stereotyped, then it's your problem, not a minus game.
It's not a stereotype and basic things that should be in any normal RPG,not to do a simple build in the inventory (even values of HP and stamina is not present,not to mention everything else),abilities in numbers and percentages,it's just a real quickie and it mildly,Lord, even the name of the locations on the map are unable to apply,what to say at all,and this is especially the problem in the first place the developers,because I can play any other game,and my money,they will not get then he will tell you about the small budget.

B
Bets 22.12.19

Boring. Half an hour out of the game and go back, no desire. Sadly all is not catchy, I don't know.

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

xaldei1991
Now look at Dark Souls 3 and Eleks. And again look at the DS-3 and ELEX/ and more glance.
And what we will see?
DS-3 - a game by 10 points when she was having a budget is Very small. and staff development - even less, and ELEX - a game on a well-deserved 7 points.
so it is not necessary here compliment of developers.
Out DS-1, Which was estimated at 9+ out of 10. And how many people did it? what the budget was? there penny. Comparable budget and staff Eleks. but the Japanese made THEIR game, which went very well. And a few people said about the DS-1 as gamna, vyser and debris. but every second is expressed about Alexa.

x
xaldei1991 22.12.19

saa0891 wrote:
The most stupid excuse schlock,hire more people,if you don't have time,release the game later,but make a complete product and not a hack,it is precisely because of this and don't want to buy games from Piranha.
When or whether you will understand that when the budget is exhausted, not to hire more because they need to pay the RFP and continue to work on the game. No game from the piranha was not a hack.
Enuard Aid wrote:
Now look at Dark Souls 3 and Eleks. And again look at the DS-3 and ELEX/ and more glance.
And what we will see?
DS-3 - a game by 10 points when she was having a budget is Very small. and staff development - even less, and ELEX - a game on a well-deserved 7 points.
so it is not necessary here compliment of developers.
Out DS-1, Which was estimated at 9+ out of 10. And how many people did it? what the budget was? there penny. Comparable budget and staff Eleks. but the Japanese made THEIR game, which went very well. And a few people said about the DS-1 as gamna, vyser and debris. but every second is expressed about Alexa.
I went through the second part and the third great archive of (think it's at least 70%) to compare these games - raving mad. Dark souls is a corridor game - Wake up. You poor thing all haterish ELEX, but that does not work, thank you for bring a smile. For me DS is generally a separate genre which has not yet given a name. DS the game do not argue. Of course every second(given the fact that these people paid money, not on the torrents and downloaded the unpatched version played) admire:

s
saa0891 22.12.19

xaldei1991 wrote:
When or whether you will understand that when the budget is exhausted, not to hire more because they need to pay the RFP and continue to work on the game. No game from the piranha was not a hack.
Only here I am afraid that you do not understand that any work can be done efficiently (in the presence of professionals of course) even if people are few,just this will require more time to do the build,the stats and values of abilities (which is the basis of any RPG) it is the height of stupidity,and throw a crafts (this is a hack because of the mistakes and faults of the car and small truck) which are just the games from Piranha many do not mind,or simply they will understand that it is necessary to release a quality product then people will buy or complaining about the low budget,or possibly collapse.And of course it's a shame,it would have been really normal RPG if Piranha treated his work more seriously.

E
Enuard Aid 22.12.19

About budget and people. There are such things as Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilding. They are based on the Engine of Morrowind and made by PRIVATE individuals as a Supplement. Throw off the video where the Kid talks about the Project Tamriel.
Spoiler
All these additions can delatsya years. and maybe 10 years. They may not be repaired until the end, but people. who have NO Budget and not even have your own company or even 20 persons in development - doing projects, which by their nature and intensity will be half times bigger than Morrowind. And these people, unlike fish, are extremely careful to detail and try to DO first and foremost - a QUALITY product that will go not only to fans of Morrowind, but also be able to attract modern players to this Old but still great game.

x
xaldei1991 22.12.19

Enuard Aid
So they don't need a budget and the company, they only need time. You have again a complete failure with analogies :))) to make a game and addition to the finished game very different things.
That's exactly what will be done in 10 years and many such projects and throw with either bugs, etc. out. Here is the best in my opinion to Morro http://www.fullrest.ru/forum/topic/40977-beta-test-mfr-20/
What they do is handsome.

m
marquees.org 22.12.19

Uuuuuu Dorval.Love forgotten, and then did not know how.Piranhas Piranhas left and that they love you.If you have no reciprocity, so you just got the wrong forum and your address http// games from Bethesda and Biovars.Corny - walking pieces of promotional and consumer goods.

W
WasborninUSSR 22.12.19

The game is excellent.In Gothic't played except for the 3rd, I Played the Witcher 3 has gone live as well, Just in case there's a soul she's an adult immediately necessary for the soul! Then a friend of mine wrote the Dialogues do not read - the story of the barn ))) ,,,Seriously? Thank You You made my night,
I need it all, I think you just need to grow up and pomudrit and then the games start playing, I'm not the age my brag, I just think that Piranhas for certain target audience this game sharpened and some fellow minded whiners in the calculation did not take money they have not enough
Now on the topic my subjective opinion, a negative one, Moronic behavior of the partners during range spoils the atmosphere, So they played with miles, And Yes one more thing - impoolname urgent nerf,

A
ALEXIY4EVER 22.12.19

partners fixed 2 needle ago in stimovsky version, and before that, Yes, oaks oaks

V
Voin1 22.12.19

Enuard Aid wrote:
met 2 strangers. realizing that I can't do anything, they decided jagriti and lead to anyone. But lead nowhere.
What you can't kill mobs, and I want for you the guards were killed, but the game doesn't give you such an opportunity - not a bug, but specially so is made from these smart-ass. Go prokachivaya on smaller mobs and quests.