3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 22.12.19 07:10 am

The impression of the ending of the game and overall experience (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The ending for me is very simple and is not modified itself the games at once waiting for the Witcher and dragon age I think they are stronger in their genre will be but this is purely my opinion)
49 Comments
Sort by:
G
GRGA 22.12.19

The ending - bullshit , infa 100%
Despite the fact that this is the last game in the series apparently so the theme of the titans and is not disclosed.

U
UNATCO 22.12.19

Location infa that last:? I doubt it. Piranhas are not able to do hardcore endings..Gothic 1-2 and risen 1-2..all the bosses are easy passes as arcade....so don't whine)) Importantly the game was great and it was nice to play=)

G
GRGA 22.12.19

Bjorn 2 times said in an interview that the last. Can doubt blue in the face but most likely it is.

D
DrZoiberg 22.12.19

and I did not like.... maybe because I haven't played the game at all

K
Kosolapyi1 22.12.19

Titan really sucks at this part. Mara and fiery Titan attacked themselves. But this is a misunderstanding only runs...

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 22.12.19

The last boss is the same, the shadow Lord, but with a different skin and slightly higher performance. With my bleeding at the end of it I almost never hitting, and died for a minute. I thought Mara was simple, but there it is, too, with a musket per minute is killed, but there is somewhat diversified.

D
Danian 22.12.19

And I recently BOS reminded the Noose,there have demons turbine was like

Z
ZafixMabo 22.12.19

Often do not care for the ending, it's not about her, it just upsets me, because it is the end of all history, in divinity, in Skyrim, in the Gothic and fouls.
You should be able to enjoy the very passage, to see how gg rises from his knees and goes to glory.

K
Kavalar 22.12.19

The passage, I agree, interesting. And the ending is really kind of too predictable. I would like to see how your decision in the world is affected, and then...

M
Mr.Paradox 22.12.19

Here Nizza ist topic paetkau [Spoilers]. A mulberry bat. Tiper I know the ending and play neinteresno. Bastards =(

D
Danian 22.12.19

Mr.Paradox
You learn to read in Russian the name of the theme the impression of the ending of the game and General impressions,why you came here if you didn't want to write their impressions of the ending?

B
Blackhand 22.12.19

The ending was disappointing, 35 hours enough to see - nothing!

A
Ababkov Denis 22.12.19

The ending is bullshit I expected more, and liked the game best Risen

I
Ilya Rak 22.12.19

I'm really confused who's in who.
The titans, who are Titan-lords. Who are the demons. And someone who wants to develop.

And Yes, in the end we had to save the world from the titans, but it turned out that the killed is unclear who and all. The titans still destroy the world, while for the whole series we never saw the power of the titans (except the Intro Risna 1).

7 look 22.12.19

I think the logical ending turned out. The titans, or the titans, for the main character's primary goal was to return his soul. And with that he managed, and the Titans - this is a minor problem.

S
Sionis 22.12.19

The titans are not his problem..)

a
arheolog87 22.12.19

Cool game, but the ending is kind of chewed up. Endured all without problems. Even half lives none of them could break. Especially liked when GG ran in the form of soul in his body (it was funny). And even when he cut off the head of the Titan of death, and he did not notice. Pretended that he was scared and ran under the ground.

I
Ilya Rak 22.12.19

So the series ended. And evil (the titans evil?) not yet defeated. And even with the starting point it did not move.

s
saa0891 22.12.19

The ending disappointed at all (although the last location of skull island is made very nicely,reminded the Lord of the rings).The last boss at all to do,and other bosses in the game are not better,Titanium is generally trash,threw on a shackles and all,I thought at least to fight him we will,but fuck it,remember how awesome the bosses were like in castlevania lords of shadow 1,2 there titanium as titanium,and boevka in the game made me very upset and razoavel,I thought at least after the second part it will bring to mind,but it failed.
Balance at all nor any in the beginning you will be worn out zaklikivaem even one mob,but in the end you stand almost all with 1-3 strikes,and he simply becomes impenetrable,it is sad,though to pass all the same it was interesting.

If not this curve in fact I would gladly have bought the game and would have passed again.

T
TrueMuMa 22.12.19

The last boss is not so easy, do not drive. Mara was so, a piece of cake. The ending is quite logical, but then abruptly the game ended: killed Death, petty go to embrace, the ship sailed - all for 5 seconds and credits. I could really some kind of epilogue to insert, like the decisions he has influenced the world like in DAO. In this course the ending is a minus. In the second part, though talk was given with the companions, and then immediately the credits.