3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mobakas 22.12.19 07:10 am

The impression of the ending of the game and overall experience (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The ending for me is very simple and is not modified itself the games at once waiting for the Witcher and dragon age I think they are stronger in their genre will be but this is purely my opinion)
49 Comments
Sort by:
F
Famil Kazaku 22.12.19

BrokenWind
An allusion to the fact that he took the evil path and, as the shaman members: If you lose humanity, you can never get your soul back. The GG humanity on 0 was like. For good even more boring. All the same, only at the end of the ship just floats the sounds of the sea, without your spirit on the rock.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 22.12.19

The game is good. The ending certainly ruined.

m
marsh resident 22.12.19

and not the first time ruined.
in any risen, it was not possible after the final fight more to run/ to talk/ to swim

m
marsh resident 22.12.19

if the soul level is above 70, in the final scene Patty run up to the protagonist and hug.
if on the neutral, he just released them.

K
Key Ovald 22.12.19

Well, since the main story is actually not, and there is no ending.
It was expected that to end the threat of the Titans, but got something sucked from the finger, like, not even relevant to the universe.

s
sweetgirlx69 22.12.19

how many endings? two or three?

G
Grivuch 24.05.21

The third part is the best, and the ending is the most moronic. Or rather, none. Killed the main villain came out silently and all credits. Could have done much better. The best part and the most moronic ending.

G
Grivuch 24.05.21

sweetgirlx69
The idea is like three. The first is the best and most positive soul where Petty hugs his brother at the end. The second worst and most negative soul Petty does not hug the ship and the hero looks after him from the shore. And the middle one seems like Petty does not hug, but you swims away together.

G
Grivuch 24.05.21

The ending was of course disappointing, even at the end of the game there was no one to talk to, but the game itself is cool