3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EcheIon 23.12.19 01:06 pm

The question of performance.

Hi all.
Faced the following problem:
There are 2 computer. First: I7 4770K, GTX 1080, 8 operatives, SSD for Windows, hdd for games. Second: I5 3570, HD7870, 8 operatives, hdd for Windows and games.
On the second computer I bought a video card RTX 2070. Battlefield 1 on this configuration gives an average of 30-40 fps at a resolution of 1920x1080, rarely rises to 60-70. In Overwatch there is no stable 60 fps, is around 50-55. The graphics settings I unscrewed everything on ultra, tried to twist below, but strong growth is only minimal.
On the first computer no such problems. Battlefield 1 70-120 fps, Overwatch 100+.
In turn rearranged from the first computer to the second components (RAM, hard disk + SSD, power supply). Reversed vidyuhi (on the ground with 2070 all OK, the second with 1080 still low fps). The growth has given the SSD+HDD, but only in Overwatch.
And here's the question: is the i5 3570 does not pull igrulya? I looked on YouTube VIDOS in this percent and 1070 people have 70-100фпс? In what may be the problem?
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 23.12.19

SonyK.
I have the Intel was not.Is the finished profile in the BIOS no? Or he will eat a lot from the PSU?RAM is also no ready profile?Maybe she is stupid by default the low-frequency running.
P. A. :Happy

S
SonyK_2 23.12.19

[Denis]
Take a closer look at my config (in profile): motherboard chipset В85, memory up to 1600 - I have that.
Spoiler
Is the finished profile in the BIOS no?...
There are 3 options for the whole system - he that saves, and the usual akusticheskii optimal (like increased productivity). I'm using the latest.
...For RAM too, no finished profile?...
What profiles, type XMP? - no, for memory there is a separate range of frequencies (above 1600 but not deliver) and a lot of settings timings. For the CPU in the UEFI is also a very large number of settings for overclocking (in spite of simple motherboard, don't want all the screenshots to put here - I have all the machine is on, by default) and there are several options for distribution of the multiplier on the cores (the only thing that changed) - usually use auto (enabled EPU), or each core individually.
Spoiler
To automatic CPU runs at 798 MHz (in saragulka) and up to 4390 MHz in the maximally active state.
Spoiler
If you switch on a separate core - 800 / 4400 MHz.
Spoiler
But in this mode (under heavy load), the maximum multiplier automatically sometimes (he) in 2 cores is switched to a higher frequency from 4.4 to 4.6 GHz at 3-m to 4.5 GHz.
Spoiler
At the same percent. begins to categorise - the temperature is rising, the cooler (deepcool gammaxx S40) is not a very good job with cooling, and the pebble eats much more passport a TDP of 88 watts. Other acceleration settings did not touch with my motherboard and BP (boost) I'm afraid to burn. Assassin tests to automatic - enabled EPU. Maybe 4.6 GHz would be better (not a fact), but what's the point? - during gameplay the graphics card is loaded to 100 % (it is not remove), a screensaver with a partial load (at 80-90 K/s) it is possible to survive.

PS All happy!