3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Legend Killer 23.12.19 01:12 pm

What would you love to bring to raids and why? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I take VSS-silenced(ammunition),first aid kit,two antirad,bandages,dust mask(or steel helmet),overalls Debt,three grenades,and a pistol Colt!
I don't like much peregruzhatsya,and use a remote combat!Etomu,I take the sniper,and easy catsuit!
With mutem prefer not vstrechatsja,but if you have,then destroy at long range,or a gun and a knife in the middle!
Many kits do not take,because in every second the body you can find them!
140 Comments
Sort by:
N
NIKITTT 23.12.19

3 first aid kits and bandage the Bump - 40 ammunition,the AK - 300 ammo,rad-away three pieces,and costume ERS, there is no way any chemicals(Hercules)))
why the choice of such.....hhhhmmmmmm
Bump ---- et mutants
Kalash ------- at people
Very rarely have to take the Sniper rifle , but it depends on the area...

L
Legat Marks 23.12.19

NIKITTT
On the contrary I especially like the sniper SVD. Not one thing the zone can't run from my bullets

G
GO-shnik 23.12.19

Weapons with seven stores and four actualky grenades, a pistol with six magazines, three RGD or 2 F1 Yes what is the average suit. Fail to three cans of corned beef and energy. Stew of realisim sake.

M
Metkiy yyy 23.12.19

I mostly hunt for mutants that sho I take:
Guns SIG hand for dogs flesh boar Snork SVD for the rest of the mutants.
Armor the current dawn because it is lightweight.
Ammunition for the SIG 400 for SVD 50
Food and other 3 tushonki 5 energy 3 vodka 2 first aid kits and 5 bandages 5 Hercules

Z
Zander_driver 23.12.19

Hmm, well) will be noted.
I have my raids clearly divided into two categories. 1) artifacts, 2) combat shooting.
It is clear that shooting there and there and there, but if I go for artifacts that wear Planting and clashes, try to avoid. And if you anticipate shooting the exoskeleton, and then of course about artifacts I can hardly begin to remember.

The rest of the rig like this:
1) Go for artifacts.
The Veles detector as soon as we produce it always with me, even if already got Svarog. Svarog is certainly better, the anomaly shows, but it happens to most of these anomalies so full of on his small screen that the artifacts are not visible. There is just Veles helps.
The gun normally at a 45-calibre, custom-made from Smart mode with ed. fire and max upgrade for rate of fire. In this treatment of the gun is quite weak weapons, so that put a random counter of a boar or a zombie without removing the detector is not a problem.
Well, the main weapon is usually a bolt. Respect him even with PM, though the optics and there but the accuracy is acceptable, and stopping power IMHO the best. Only if the Thunder ammo, take a Predator and some kind of Sniper, most of SVU or SVD, Vintorez taken rarely, and only with the thunder (common ammo are the same - comfortable) If you assume that many will be ranged.
The bump never take. how do you not like... bulky and clumsy contraption.

2) Combat RAID.
Well, then the Thunder, with armor-piercing bullets and shells for the grenade launcher required) Only in case of lack of ammunition it can sometimes be replaced by GP-37. Also thunder can take sniper rifle - Vintorez, SVD, Gauss, as an equivalent, each has its own pros and cons, take turns looking at that ammo anymore.

Still always take the artifacts to the bleeding, +health, -radiation, and most importantly carried weight. The exoskeleton 4 slots for artifacts on the nor 5. In exoskeleton, with two goldfish and two Bubbles, carried weight just becomes fantastic) I feel like a walking truck then. Although it's rare of course.

W
WITCHER18 23.12.19

Exo 2 bubbles heart of the oasis and compass,Surf and Lynx)

V
Veselyy Kot 23.12.19

Exoskeleton, Gauss, bump, Velez, bandages, vodka and canned meat.

S
Sinterix 23.12.19

Armament:
Eksik(Exoskeleton),FANCO(fn f2000),Robotrek(modification of the shotgun SPSA-14),the detector Svarog.

Ammunition:
10 health kits,5 military medkits,3 scientists kits,40 bandages,antirads 15,10 loaves of sausage and the BANK's ENERGY!

Artifacts:
Bubble,Compass,Gravity,Twist.

Plans:
Wet bandyukov,monolith,zombie eschews the bloodsuckers,with a wild cry to rush to the found artifacts,hanging out with stalkers,to destroy nychka.

V
VitasVista 23.12.19

Seva
Abakan
SVD
some sort of shotgun (just in case)
Artifact Bubble and Goldfish
The Svarog Detector
All for health

z
zOmbiRovany 23.12.19

VitasVista
All for health

Ie, Jogging in the mornings,charging,hardening...?

R
Ripper Man 23.12.19

zuefftroy
02.05.10 08:59
FL. th for the mod?

z
zuefftroy 23.12.19

Ripper Man
It SIGEROUS MOD , I just don't remember what version on the screen !

R
Ripper Man 23.12.19

zuefftroy
Thank you.Damn, need a place to find the Stalker, and try it this wonderful mod.

V
VitasVista 23.12.19

zOmbiRovany
and then
with the morning yeah early

P
Proxy_server 23.12.19

First aid kit,bandages,Kalash,Seva suit and the Gauss gun.all the rest are looking at the corpses

S
SupaMasta 23.12.19

Equipment for outlets in the Area - fully prokachany exoskeleton, a few artefacts - 2 Gold Fish and 2 Bubble, fully pumped - as Val, an-94, Bump. Even the Gauss gun. Well, the ammo with the kit-bandages of course. And detector))

D
DenTral 23.12.19

Ind. (more to carry), gun (hunting mutou with him easier) and since I a wealthy client many patrol to him, Svarog (so more artifacts to collect), storm or Abakan (to be safe), first aid kits and bandages a bit (you can find anywhere), eating more (leave long), tablets much: psi blockade, anabiotic, Hercules and so on, the mask with psi protection and bio protection, and a backpack with helmet(picked up on the Volkhov), the bump (from candy), and cartridges of different calibers (if you pick up a gun in order to her right, the bullets were).

A
Alien_26 23.12.19

My favorite is the Spas 12, AK 74/2U, Vintorez, and most importantly-more energy))

R
Ripper Man 23.12.19

plenty of power
I never used in any of the parts.

M
Miha Gricenko 23.12.19

If you go far take 5 grenades(normal) 5 energy (in the case of release time to wash away) or SVD Vintorez potronov 10-50 shotgun potronov the same Kalash (any) potronov at least 200-300 (armor less) 10 kits 5 enteredin your booking not required PM with a silencer potronov at the discretion but not less than 50, and like all