3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Legend Killer 23.12.19 01:12 pm

What would you love to bring to raids and why? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I take VSS-silenced(ammunition),first aid kit,two antirad,bandages,dust mask(or steel helmet),overalls Debt,three grenades,and a pistol Colt!
I don't like much peregruzhatsya,and use a remote combat!Etomu,I take the sniper,and easy catsuit!
With mutem prefer not vstrechatsja,but if you have,then destroy at long range,or a gun and a knife in the middle!
Many kits do not take,because in every second the body you can find them!
140 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirilllux 23.12.19

Take SVD or VSS or as ''SHAFT''...the SVD(if you go to Zaton),VSS(if you go to Pripyat),as ''SHAFT''(if you go to the neighborhood ''Jupiter'')
5 kits,Deagle,5 bandages,100 rounds for the Deagle'y and 500 to the machine,Romper Debt,Svarog,2 antirad and 2 bottles of vodka...

S
Svobodivetzs 23.12.19

I tactics always sings everything in the game is use s momom!When going for a walk buy a lot of kits,weapons s glosnicka(such as Surf),take the suit Bulat helmetSphere 12 h NVD and robotu quietly, without noise

K
Karl I Velikiy 23.12.19

Take Seva (fully pumped).
And take my girl named IED! My little good and kill everything that prevents me to collect artifacts... the Burer had bad when they took her away from me. My girl no one will take! NO one!!!!!!

K
Karl I Velikiy 23.12.19

Take Seva (fully pumped).
And take my girl named IED! My little good and kill everything that prevents me to collect artifacts... the Burer had bad when they took her away from me. My girl no one will take! NO one!!!!!!

S
SWarrior 99 23.12.19

As always:
The exoskeleton
Gauss cannon
20 scientific med kits
150 Gauss ammo
Black hawk
800 rounds of 45 Hydro (Black Hawk)
AK-74
1000 rounds 5. 45x39
20 bandages
Svarog (artifact detector)
5 antirads
Two of some of the artifact
All it takes is ~80 kg\90kg

I'm one of the most powerful stalkers of the Zone!

-
-Cherep- 23.12.19

I take:
Cloak of bandits ( or whatever it is... )
Hunting rifle + ammo for it. 20 pieces
PM pistol
4 kits ( 2 simple and 2 army )
2 bandage
Detector Response
3 antirad
2 canned
1 sausage
2 bread

S
SWarrior 99 23.12.19

When you climb into the anomaly, then the exoskeleton is replaced by SEVA

I
Inzhener-Grobovschik 23.12.19

Jumpsuit dawn Fully modified - Like a true Stalker :)
A gas mask, fully modified Yes,but the mask of a Prankster :)
Rifle Messina (Used) - This is for long range,also fully modified
Binocular Optimus Is to look out purpose,mutants.
Avtomaticheskij Gun For close range,not worse than scribbling machine
Equipment Sleeping Bag - since the raids usually 2-3 days of leaving
First aid kits - 3 military,3 science,5 regular,5 Antaradonov,10 bandages - enough,and the corpses lying.
And Anabiotic Is to if do not have time to run to the shelter.
Ammunition - 300 rounds of Colt (Well, hurt them a lot,since to him are the bullets from the PMA),200 to Messina (So as to get them hard,going the rounds from SVD)
Detector Veles (Fully pumped)
Food - 5 cans of corned beef,3 of bread,3 bottles of vodka,1 can of olives,2 sticks of sausage - also on the corpses of a lot of lies,nothing good to disappear
In zone - 2 Bubble and 2 goldfish - Bubbles, the Radiation is removed,goldfish portable weight increase.
Well that's all I carry

S
SWarrior 99 23.12.19

Forgot to say, I have everything upgraded, except for the Gauss cannon. It can be somewhere to upgrade??
Engineer-The Undertaker

What detectors can be upgraded?

S
SWarrior 99 23.12.19

Now 18 anabiotic take!

D
Diman94 23.12.19

Not take anything like. Except that knife.

D
Danti 23.12.19

Take a knife )) weighs little so you can be runnin ' and who the hell Dagonet

C
Cat_I 23.12.19

The exoskeleton modified - better than no armor.
Vintar - to remove someone from afar
TRS-301 for the rest of otstraivanie
Ammo for both rifles, 200 and 400, respectively.
When Houska appears that it will compete or is TRS already use the Vintar.
First-aid kits and bandages 15-20 PCs (I don't have time to look over HP and bleeding, because you harvest when necessary and not necessary, then this margin is needed). However, when an upgrade is made to copy 4 of the container, the first aid kits and bandages cut in half, but still dead weight weigh.
5 antirads, but since carrying protivorechivye arts, then again, dead weight just in case.
Hercules 2 PCs.
2 art on the minus radiation, 2 gold fish by weight, Firefly (if I'm not mistaken the name), which gives 6 the restoration of life, and the flame +6 bleeding. Sometimes if you plan on entering the anomaly over the visuals, it is still relevant arts to harm.
One canned food because it satisfies hunger well and weighs little.
Detector.
1 anabiotic against the release, just in case. and after one of the jokes in the underpass to Pripyat is now 2.
It would seem that nothing is forgotten.

H
HellSkull 23.12.19

copies, svu, Abakan modernized, Carabiner,10 medkits, 5 bandages and antirads, Hercules and zoo rounds to each gun

R
Reyden 23.12.19

Samoriski axe and sword xDDD

I
Igra_Man 23.12.19

2 first aid kits. 3 bandage. 1 antirad. Shaft and 200 rounds. Leathers pure neboweb. Arts of gold fish and two bubbles and all.

P
Patriot PG 23.12.19

Bandit Cape with 2 pockets for artifacts and armor plates,APS,AKM Dark,gas mask with night vision.Mod use your.APS use at close range,AKM Dark on the far(his sight is 2.6-6),ammo found on corpses(in the fashion of stalkers have an AK-47 and AKM).

R
Riss 23.12.19

gun + SVD +ammo to first aid kits and bandages. Why, well I love the sniper rifle and pistol, dressed in a white sneaker almost all at short and medium distances. And first aid kits always are. PS and always carry a knife :-)

A
Aleksey_111 23.12.19

AK 74/2(modified), an antirad, anabiotic, lots of medkits and bandages, Exo, SVD, a few grenades all)

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 23.12.19

My favorite combat tactics: positional battle close fire contact. I am often hurt, I have to keep heavy nepreryvnyi fire with automatic weapons (I have the AKS-74U) in order to survive and win, so I take a lot of ammunition, bandages, medkits, antirads and of course the food with energy drinks.