3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fuwa 24.12.19 10:42 am

What to choose? 5500xt VS GTX1660

After a long analysis of the market of video cards, compare the characteristics and relationships of my budget opted for these accelerators. Torn between these two options. 1660 a little faster and eats less, but it has 6Gb Vram vs 8Gb at 5500xt(video card with less than 6Gb vram amount is no longer relevant, unless of course you're not going to play with the minimum quality textures on a 720p monitor).
And here I think one will have to reduce the graphics settings in games because there is not enough memory, on the other - because it is slower than the first.
Help to determine the choice. Thank you.
75 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 24.12.19

gennaz
Now the price 5500xt almost the same as gtx 1660 super/ti.
And it clearly says not in favor of the red card. Now, if the price will fall further, then Yes. It makes sense to wait for the 5600xt. MB, of the company for the competition to throw prices in the middle and lower price segments even more.

h
hyper1 24.12.19

Fuwa
think people what is richeza? for the same price you can get a super 1660, and it is powerful on the order. FSUs 6GB of memory for FullHD enough, especially the high textures from ultra to eye does not distinguish.

g
gennaz 24.12.19

OkGo
Now the price 5500xt almost the same as gtx 1660 super/ti.
1660 super 2 Tr more expensive.
hyper1
FSUs 6GB of memory
I've realized with my rx 584,what is the lack of VRAM.
And in the end, this summer NVIDIA released a new graphics card,and these will remain without support drivers. Meaning for six months to buy a graphics card? And AMD years supports your GPU drivers!

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

gennaz wrote:
And in the end, this summer NVIDIA released a new graphics card,and these will remain without support drivers.
what brad believes this sect nadeshiko ,something I at its 5 year 970 space update the drivers for the game ,but I understand that the map 5 years from new clothes and wood she will not give 20 frames more ,but the Amud should give you yeah, and in 10 years will be given .
Fuwa
reflections on the usefulness of memory ,the insights I'll do

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

X_ray_83
Ahahahaha.
Genius where did you get that card 8 lines?
What in the dream along with dx11 which is able to download streams?

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
what brad believes this sect nadeshiko ,something I at its 5 year 970 space update the drivers for the game ,but I understand that the map 5 years from new clothes and wood she will not give 20 frames more ,but the Amud should give you yeah, and in 10 years will be given .
Yes, and now compare the performance of the 1080 and 64 VEGA, 4 years ago now.
And repeat the same.
NVIDIA no longer have the old series of graphics cards to optimize the driver, they do not underestimate, just stop to optimize.

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
went to look for tests ,looking for VIDOS 4 years ago ,produces mainly 2 year old ,thinking what the hell
went to Google 1080 3 and a half years ,VEGA 2 polovina ,and I'm looking for tests 4 years ago ,rules of the Board

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov Евгеньевичgennaz

so what we have VIDOS 2 ltna ago
GTA 5 and the Witcher 3
4:40 GTA ,the Witcher in the beginning

1:30 and 5:39 Ognyan game
that is now 2 years ago 1080 ahead

maybe I'm not viday look? so throw those ,and yet so as it turns out ,and magic with the revelation danced I saw .

g
gennaz 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
NVIDIA no longer have the old series of graphics cards to optimize the driver, they do not underestimate, just stop optimize
Exactly said!
Here is an example

Spoiler
And 2 years ago 1050 ti was productive rx 560!
SPR1GGAN
It's not about the ability to upgrade wood,and their optimization.

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

gennaz wrote:
It's not about the ability to upgrade wood,and their optimization.
I kind of figured that ,only proof was never found ,higher VIDOS I on this subject and have thrown .

screenshot of the game in 2019 that would initially stupid to be best optimized for AMD ,pastori any tests prices from AMD and NVIDIA in the same price range and see what one game AMD 20 frames ahead and the other NVIDIA ,so 1 game is not an indicator .

and cheto I do not believe that stump 1050ti cheto there when could

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
maybe I'm not viday look? so throw those ,and yet so as it turns out ,and magic with the revelation danced I saw .
And I saw 64 either equal or ahead.
As you look at the video I don't know.

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
and cheto I do not believe that stump 1050ti cheto there when could
And people seriously buy 1050ti when there is rx 570.

l
legusor 24.12.19

Fuwa wrote:
(video card with amount of vram is less than 6Gb is no longer relevant, unless of course you're not going to play with the minimum quality textures on a 720p monitor).
psychopatico of techno had seen?
there can be no doubt, if there is an option with nvidia.

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

legusor
Has long has the game that vyzhirayut 8+ gigs of memory already at full hd, so the statement above is not so far from the truth.

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E. wrote:
And I saw 64 either equal or ahead.
As you look at the video I don't know
17год
the Witcher 3:VEGA-117 /fps 1080-125
GTA 5:VEGA-108/1080-116
19год
the Witcher 3:VEGA-81/1080-87
gta5:VEGA-93/1080-102
I usyl kontrolnye game kotoyre there was 2 videos and just watched them ,I don't know what you were watching and Ged saw growth gennaz
but 1050ti and 560 really increase objedl ,fun to buy a card which is only a couple of years could work on the dipole, and even of no to get around to as much as 5 frames map competitor (current I XS what they were each other competitors as do not follow them razvitiem and tests )
in 10 generations for me was 1 choice is 1066 if only bought ,now 2060super

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
in VIDOS from above a good choice ,shows that they vyzhirayut all that is ,and the difference in gameplay is not that with the 4 that are 8 gigs and facut reached chip and 8 gigs in a row you get 20 frames ,and with the correct settings under 60 frames is enough for 6 ,maybe even 4 .

L
Lex-one 24.12.19

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
17год
the Witcher 3:VEGA-117 /fps 1080-125
GTA 5:VEGA-108/1080-116
19год
the Witcher 3:VEGA-93/1080-102
And you do not understand.
NVIDIA ceases to be optimized for new games.
I told you about it, and you tell me about the witch. Clear stump that in the old games, nothing will change.

S
SPR1GGAN 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
so I thought they were potential reveal their cards everywhere ,posomtrel tests OK so in the new game they nicnat dispersal .
then why the heck NVIDIA continues cleat mostly of wood under mine ,if they are useless facut 0 ,I and so that they were updated if the game is without new not run ,sadly it will sink ,but in fact even with so rascala 5 years nsada I would not have bought R 390 instead of the 970 ,I used to Shadowplay and panel NVIDIA with my desired settings acrost and settings rifle ,only for it ahsanul on NVIDIA

X
X_ray_83 24.12.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
The graphics chip has 8 lines I know for your case it is difficult
https://3dnews.ru/999597/obzor-amd-radeon-rx-5500-xt
In addition, AMD does not believe that the younger the chip have to have a full PCI Express x16 interface. In order to simplify PCB layout and save space on the chip, leaving only 8 lines, but the PCI Express-4th-generation
So one of us is genius !?

g
gennaz 24.12.19

SPR1GGAN
How much fell down the performance of your card in comparison to the rx 470 such games
cod mw 2019.

Spoiler
It is about 4 years
And AMD control panel is much more functional and modern.
Spoiler
And certainly not from Windows xp.)))