3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teodor77 24.12.19 10:43 am

I bought the game in EPIC games asks for an activation key on uplay (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

What to do, where to look at this code
bought epikov, maybe they have a version of the international with many European languages
48 Comments
Sort by:
w
wemadeFOX_moon 24.12.19

In yupley you can associate the account with a stim, maybe you can just attach yupley + epic stor ?

T
Teodor77 24.12.19

wemadeFOX_moon
I did before run the game

T
Teodor77 24.12.19

I understand the problem occurs if jublee already have the game, saw the game as it is running and waits for a key

R
Ruslan Rebrakov 15.07.20

Теодор77
you have found a solution to this problem?

T
Teodor77 15.07.20

Ruslan Rebrov
if the game is in jublee and bought it, they don't can, returned the funds

S
Sivispacempb 15.07.20

Теодор77
Hurried Man, the point the same problem and the game was purchased before the incentive only in the starter edition, the problem was solved so myself pointed out the path of the game shortcut in yupley, to the folder in epic stor where it is installed (before the incentive was removed) then ran through the yupley and not through EGS and it worked no more activation requests and progress in the game is reflected in EGS not the incentive

G
GHGGGGGG 15.07.20

in the launcher uplay specify the path to the game. it updated and everything is OK.:)

m
mrexnat 15.07.20

how did you do that ?

n
nofear84 15.07.20

I have in epic when starting the game there was an inscription login required to yupley. clicked on login and it synced with upteem. and before that it was also.

s
starkiller16 15.07.20

Sivispacempb
Tied the game folder to Uplay, now the game runs, but it runs steam,but there I have the game already removed.The result can not play

Required explanatory brigade

L
LL_REZ2006 15.07.20

All well made but doesn't work

s
simplen4me 15.07.20

Теодор77
don't know decided already or not,got in store epic watch dogs and could not normally activate for activate code.I just came to the game through uplay

S
Stild 15.07.20

Hello guys, need help, or advice, he has climbed on all folders, but to say so is confusing, the problem described above, I bought a rainbow his publication fatter for quite a long time, but then demolished, is now set and I requires a key and I downloaded 85gb using epic, uple in silence, trying to indicate he speaks, not man not, even though the first dogshow all is calm set.

T
Teodor77 15.07.20

Stild
if you have activated it, you need to download already from uplay

V
Valeriya Ris 15.07.20

I can't do it, so all in uchetku to enter and no key... downloaded for Free from distribution in the ECCP Games, zaregalsya to Uplay, but asks for an activation key damn

f
flexer39 15.07.20

No one understood? The same story, it seems. In the distribution of egs took watch dogs, when you launch Uplay demands an activation code! What kind of game? How to be? Where is the code?!

k
kawaii1l 15.07.20

flexer39
I saport solved the problem

f
flexer39 15.07.20

kawaii1l
Support Uplay or EGS?

k
kawaii1l 15.07.20

flexer39
uplay