3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teodor77 24.12.19 10:43 am

I bought the game in EPIC games asks for an activation key on uplay (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

What to do, where to look at this code
bought epikov, maybe they have a version of the international with many European languages
48 Comments
Sort by:
f
flexer39 15.07.20

kawaii1l
And how you helped support? You found a theme out there with this problem? I kind of found similar, but the method in my case is not working. What exactly method this problem was solved by you?

k
kawaii1l 15.07.20

flexer39
no, he described his problem with the activation of EGS->yupley

X
XSmart 15.07.20

The same garbage. Bought the game today in EPIC, and in any does not want to connect to UPLAY, says that the account already merged. but neither in the EPIC nor in UPLAY, no trace of each other. Wrote in a support. Now I'm waiting for...

i
iRustik 15.07.20

I had bought the Incentive try a decorative, beginning Edison for the 4th year. Bought in Epics goldovoe edition 420 RUB (used the Christmas coupon which gives discounts 650 RUB.). Changed mail in the Epic-Akka on the other that is tied to the Yubik. Activated the game in Epics. The game appeared in the account Yubisoft next to the previous version. Removed from Steam games. Installed using Epic launcher in the folder Steamsteamappscommon. The game remained in a subfolder RainbowSixSiege. After installation, renamed the folder to the name as she was known in the Incentive Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Run the installation from Steam, where the Steam began to perekusyvaete installed files and downloading a couple of gigs. Run out of Steam... Tada! The fifth year was activated for 420 rubles!
PS. Perhaps all these dances with a tambourine was not required, but I err on the safe side.
by mommy-nagivating system

P
P_i-o-n-e_r 15.07.20

kawaii1l
Well, what did they say ? and that they now dick will write ,have you see the operation from behind the quarantine has changed

k
kawaii1l 15.07.20

P_i-on-e_r
thank you, all fixed, enjoy the game

X
XSmart 15.07.20

P_i-on-e_r
After 3 weeks I managed to get it off. EPIC untied U-PLAY in 3 days To a request sent notification as to whether I want to get rid of, then know that I will lose the saved games... And the last was so it is necessary to decouple the EPIC from U-PLAY. There I waited for 2 weeks at all that someone said, in the end said and untied me. So write at once and in U-PLAY, and EPIC is necessary.

C
CHUDIK56 15.07.20

I bought the game in EGS, downloaded started to run asked to enter uchetku uplay, entered and asks for the activation code on uplay account to play in the rainbow because he was a free watch but I forgot about it, now can't log into the game, the support is so long responding.

N
Nadzicu 15.07.20

CHUDIK56
Of the response from EPICA, waited more than a week but waited until checked will help or not.
Thank you for turned to the support of Epic Games! My name is Alfa Tango and I'll work on Your treatment.
Sorry that You are having problems running the game Rainbow Six Siege, I understand how frustrating that must be.

I want to tell that this is a bug, and it is not corrected by the introduction of the key. Uplay will still continue to fail.

The most simple workaround is to run the game not using Epic Launcher and directly via Uplay.

If this does not help, then many players solve this issue by reinstalling the game. After that the majority does not occur more problems during startup. Maybe this solution will help You.

If none of the above helped, try the following method:
Click on check files, right click your mouse on Rainbow Six Siege in the library Uplay. After this Uplay must start the scan and will probably find any missing files.

I hope one of these solutions will help You.

Please be sure to let me know if You have any other questions!

Sincerely,
Alfa Tango

k
karyman 15.07.20

Some guys solved the problem in uplay you need to click upload, and choose the path where you will install the game to the same folder where the installed games are from epic's, and then folder ustannovlennoy rainbow to rename this where he wants to install uplay, you hit 2 gig, launched through uplay it worked.
UPD: RainbowSixSiege should be renamed to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege RUS

S
Soulairese 15.07.20

Today I bought rauru in Epic Games. And when you run through the launcher redirects to the browser where this error appears. The game on the Uplay account does not appear, and when you start the game through the shortcut asks to enter the key

d
dimanzoo 15.07.20

Soulairese
same with far cry 5

w
welasces 15.07.20

karyman
Renamed the folder to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege RUS as you said - still error. Removed RUS all files found. So the folder must be renamed to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

w
welasces 15.07.20

Soulairese
Bought the game at 16:30 Moscow time, immediately demanded binding to uplay was the same error. Contacted support, they said it was a bug and they will fix it. 9 MSK ACC tied the first time.

s
svsd zf 15.07.20

had the same shit but I found a way.As what would go in the rain 6 need to log in u play.It turns out if you bought epics in the game and it won't start and requires the key you just have to reinstall not through epic,and through the u play and all the vole works!!!!

s
svsd zf 15.07.20

Теодор77
you just have to not via epic, download and via the u play the game and all

K
Kotzy 15.07.20

I just renamed the folder from egs so Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege RUS and uplay updated

K
Kirill Zhalybin 15.07.20

Valeria Rice
the same nonsense, how to solve?

P
Pacanchik iz internetov 30.09.20

hello sori for syboks but the problem I solved, if you are downloaded into the epic then you need to remove and strewn in uplay and that's it.
It helped me :).
If anything then my problem was such

d
djoile 30.09.20

Found a solution.
1.Set in a gay stor game from the Yubik
2.Find a folder with the game
3.Push "rename" and at the end through problems insert "RUS." "AssassinsCreedOrigin RUS" looks like this.
4.Relaunch uplay and gay stor.
5. Good luck to all