3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teodor77 24.12.19 10:43 am

I bought the game in EPIC games asks for an activation key on uplay (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

What to do, where to look at this code
bought epikov, maybe they have a version of the international with many European languages
48 Comments
Sort by:
p
poshelnahuy228 25.10.20

Theodore77
HEARING THE WORLD CAN YOU HAVE A MOTHER DEAD OF THE FUCK COULD WRITE TO THE DAILY
YOU'RE A DICK, TOO.

O
OBZHIG 11.11.20

Guys I bought from the epic valhalla and yuplay requires a key and on the very uple game there is no sho to do ?

A
ArThes08 15.11.20

djoile
The game after the purchase from Epic required a key and did not appear in Yuplay.
Your decision helped. The folder was renamed, the accounts through Epic Stor were united and the game appeared in Yuplay.
Thank you!

M
Marina Muyzenik 13.12.20

The solution to the problem. Change the language in the epic in English (United States) And when you run through the epic opens a page in the browser. If on the Russian it requires a key.

I
Igor192 19.12.20

but what to do if you bought a game in epic games but another mail beat it and it was already tied to a yupley and then I changed it to another one and beat it to the same one but writes that the key will be activated on another account

D
Denis Kyokushin 19.12.20

Igor192
Do Epic and Yuplea have accounts to the same mail? I have one mail in Steam, another in Yuplea. And sometimes a window with a request for a key pops up when you start Yubi games. In this case, I first enter the Yubi account, then I start the Yubi games in Steam and everything works

K
Kurama_h 20.12.20

I had the same problem, rearranged it many times, then I decided to download the game itself not through epic games, but through yubisoft itself. Conclusion, just download the rainbow via yubisrft

Y
YeahNot20204 20.12.20

d .gktt buhf lj, fdktyf yflj ghjcnj crfxfnm