3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIBAY 24.12.19 11:09 am

Pull my BP RTX 2060

All welcome. Found out yesterday that I have the Deposit account was opened with a fairly decent amount in this regard is thinking about upgrading.
Briefly about my situation now is 1066 GTX and PSU Aerocool VX - 600, I know that now everyone will write about how I haven't lost a hut in the fire, etc. etc. But in my defense, I write that this PSU was still under the old owner, because the computer bought with in 2017, there originally stood gth 660 and AMD FKH 4300, but not the essence.
BP good shows here already as 2 years, absolutely no problem. And here's the question: if we can Start the comp, if you stick RTX 2060, because there is minimum PSU on the 500V and 400V 1060 was
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 24.12.19

GIBAY wrote:
...PSU Aerocool VX - 600, I know that now everyone will write about how I haven't lost a hut in the fire, etc., etc...
For all will not tell the PSU 500 W from 2010 - until the fire. You must consider the capacity of all components in the system + is there any overclocking and if so, how strong.
...If it will start the computer, if you stick RTX 2060...
Vbey in the search engine Power Supply Calculator" and make the calculation of the required capacity on the websites, or download a separate program. Unnecessary there not make, but only what will work during the games.
Spoiler

G
GIBAY 24.12.19

SonyK_2
From the heart, now I will try it

O
OkGo 24.12.19

GIBAY
Given your iron in the profile - Yes, pull. The whole system is unlikely to consume more than 300-400 watts at maximum load.
But PSU Aerocool VX I would say no, because to save on power is more expensive.

K
Kryogen 24.12.19

Lodurr
If you do not understand, better not to write crap in these topics, I have RM650i calmly pulls 1080ti and 7700k overclocking, and here and 450V is good enough for the eyes.

B
BIG_CrasheR 24.12.19

GIBAY wrote:
But in my defense, I write that this PSU was still under the old owner
BP also has its own resource.
I would not have experimented with the old PSU on a new piece of hardware.

s
saa0891 24.12.19

BIG_CrasheR wrote:
I would not have experimented with the old PSU on a new piece of hardware.
Golden words.

O
OkGo 24.12.19

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
Despite the fact that the recommended 550W? )
Nonsense Pori.
Lodurr wrote:
It depends on the version of the graphics card. There is a consumption of 160W and 175W.
Lodurr wrote:
She need a 750W PSU, this is for normal operation without regard to acceleration.
Define. Even if the manufacturer recommended the unit says 550 watts, why would you suggest 750?
This is despite the fact that the producers of the video card will always point BP with the stock, because sitting on a crappy PSU that 12 volt can't give even that specified.

I have a be quiet at 12V produces 540 watts. Total of 600 watts. And this is enough to drag a voracious gtx 1080 ti and overclocked i7-6700. And if you decide to drive the CPU to 4.7, even in this case, BP will remain a reserve.
This is what I am: a normal PSU that outputs more than 500 watts will be enough with a decent margin for the system with even more voracious card than the 2060s. And if no one convinced you can't, kindly check any of the sites where testing iron. A write the total consumption of the system in the related graphics cards.

l
legusor 24.12.19

ЮТАБhttps://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Bezel+VX+-+600+%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B7%D0%BE%D1%80

O
OkGo 24.12.19

Lodurr
Pulled the description from a store and enjoyed? They say that this proves your case?
Look at the tests or something. Bundle i9-9900k+2080ti overclocking consumes at peak loads 450-500 watts.
In this case, it makes sense to take the BP with a margin of 30-40%, ie get the need to take some 700-800 watts.

And here human system: ryzen 1600 + rtx 2060 (say that Super). With a maximum load consumption will be around 300-350 watts, and in most cases much less. The question is, why do people block 750 W? It will just be a substantial overpayment.

s
saa0891 24.12.19

Lodurr wrote:
And what is measured this consumption?
From what cave you came from,the device of the wattmeter is called,you have not once advised to at least become familiar with the tests,there write about it.

s
saa0891 24.12.19

Lodurr wrote:
I'll probably tear all templates, but any Pitch, any Assembly, in any year, consumes 200-300W. And the old Pitch 10 to 20 years old consume even more, because they have not been energosberegenie

It's just a clinic.
You have already broke the patterns of their bredyatinoy,Lord, what crap are you talking about.

D
Dogmit 24.12.19

GIBAY
Briefly about my situation now is 1066 GTX and PSU Aerocool VX - 600,

I have a 550 watts Corsair and 2080 RTX. The flight is excellent.

G
GIBAY 24.12.19

Dogma
Thank you, expect more and ш7 9700 to p 2060 to take, I think enough pitulova

R
Ryazancev 24.12.19

GIBAY
Spoiler

B
BIG_CrasheR 24.12.19

GIBAY
GIBAY wrote:
plan and ш7 9700
Without To?)
GIBAY wrote:
to p 2060 to take
Take 9600k and 2070super (or higher).

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.19

GIBAY
GIBAY wrote:
But in my defense, I write that this PSU was still under the old owner
Not the fact that he's going to cluck or will start to burn in the system.However,it is desirable for the new to replace.I have the old man Thermaltek TR2 550W handed 11 years in AM2+.But it is better to the system is not plug, anything will burn

G
GIBAY 24.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
I just XS what to choose, have something in mind within 7K?

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.19

GIBAY
The link to the store throw
I would take anything from such a Golden 80Plus:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/filter/?id=NDMwMTY7MCwxNTUwMDAwMDsxNjEsNzAwLTEwMDAsOzQzMywxNzA5
I have the AM4 solution from Chiftec.This is needed if the second card wants to deliver.For example,I experimented with two cards AMD+Nvidia in the old games.
I just don't know, there is a possibility at the moment to stick the main card from AMD and Nvidia to put on the rays as it once was in older games that support PhysX.This farm, of course, it's up to you.
And on the older AM2+ platform, I found Chiftec for 3500rub 700w.It connectors 4 pin a little.In old Thermaltake was more.For CPU 4+4pin.The mother Board and the CPU replaced yesterday on this platform took on Craigslist.I old games for this platform - it.

G
GIBAY 24.12.19

Denis Kyokushin
Going to take in dns. SLI plan to do or card for PhysX. Finance strictly scattered, I will take the i7 9700f, lousy mother for it, because money is tight and possibly RTX 2060 Super, but probably just 2060, because again, the money in the butt.
Aerocool vx but it is worth to pay tribute, changed the hardware 3 times and it never failed, ugh ugh ugh, so as not to jinx it.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.19

GIBAY
But the nurse I would not advise to save.My experience with the AM2+ I have demonstrated that it is better for mommy is a little more expensive, but with great potential for overclocked RAM and CPU to buy.Do not have to fork out 7K in BP, it can be a little cheaper if two cards put not eat.
The example can put your old and lousy М4А77D, I could not competently raise the RAM frequency to 1066MHz.And took yesterday on Craigslist from Gigi 790-m chipset, so it and the timings I gave, and without problems the same strap took 1066MHz RAM.965-Phenom ll th until 3800Мгц raised.And Yes, in this mother, most interestingly, the percent of pin 4+4
I now decided for myself that in the future, when I go to another platform, then start to learn the mainland to the bone.In the BIOS can be pitfalls, although the ASUS was AMI, and I got used to it, and the Gigi AWARD