3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erontlop 24.12.19 11:10 am

Impressions of the game (MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries)

Write your impressions of the game as came out on PC
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garris1215 24.12.19

not yet published. Zhdems

E
Erontlop 24.12.19

I liked the game the story is, Russian language is, the game is fun to play if you compare with battletech, and if you start from even those battletech mechs for DLS is already in this game of cons bugs have a sense of dampness nor know how they passed the beta test but the problems of the campaign remained optimise gritting your teeth like a normal drawdown is not annoying like in battletech, who played and says that the game is easy then don't believe, he lies like breathing in the beginning felt strained? but not much, the game is good but patches need

S
Sargarus 24.12.19

The game is full of hat level as 2000 years. As well as Battletech is not worth any attention.
Here to understand that before you wildest lacency.
I do not recommend dirty your hard this pitiful excuse for a game.

O
Onotole_console 24.12.19

While purely positive. Graphics and music are good, the destruction is great (sometimes I just want to compare with RF), AI is also good; system damage and management of furs moved from MWO, for someone plus, for someone a minus. The campaign is very similar to Battletech in terms of supply missions - we also act as a small squad of mercenaries and perform a variety of complexity and awards contracts. It's a pity that the clan mechs did not deliver, but I hope for future DLC and mods

F
Flugegehe1men 24.12.19

go, but could be better. saver ochem where cinematic in мв4 or at least a good staging on the PC chart.... stupidly belltech current from the cockpit. nice, but expected more. a cheap game...

S
SiNoT 24.12.19

What is this a disgrace, would be better if they game engine of MWO took not this flawed shit like Unity.
Everything almost plastic and here is the slag I bought a month before release. Looks like a problem the developers ( with qualified personnel, money, and a good understanding of the game).
This game will be like training for those who have not played Mech Warrior Online.

p
papanduro 24.12.19

Where are the ini files with the settings? The game is not set Vert sync and smooth frame, the button make in these paragraphs is not activated.

As for the graphics worse than MWO, the impression that the game is like the older online or stupidly took the model from BT and changed it from 1st person. These same mechs and the environment of the hangar just not plastic, and cardboard, with poor detail. It's all on max settings that is at minimum afraid to even look, validol no. NPC - they are. All. It would not have been used. As training for the MWO will not work - different mechanics, then somehow more interesting and that much. Felt the weight of fur, shooting differently, but in General, it is not so in MWO. In the end we have BT from the 1st person with the same chips, with hideous graphics and template miechowski syuzhetik and emotionless hold simple text, a voice actor who deeply do not care for what they read.

z
z8TiREX8z 24.12.19

Just started to play, passed a few missions, the plot of the story in my opinion is a little strange,but basically satisfied with the game. The dialogue is so-so, but I'm not picky, I'll ride. But much of the feeling of deja vu,like I've already played, well, this is understandable, the previous game about mechs that I went, this is battletech, just 100% similar, just a different look.

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 24.12.19

Ladies and gentlemen, and all is normal, without brakes goes? I have that on ultra at a minimum of fps-like galloping, and galloping, whatever.

D
DragonCommander56 24.12.19

Played the game and it got me the first time straight tight, but that doesn't mean she's cool and perfect, just the gameplay overall the gameplay, though simple. If in General, fly systems, complete quests, level up, buy new mechs, take a buddy to the job, fighting with the small fry and the mechs for the job get the money and trophies. The story and stingy story quests are different from normal except that the presence of unnecessary jibber-jabber. You can walk around the ship, but to do it except to chat with two characters when you will come to the terminal where everyone is doing nothing. Graphics rustic, sound, well, ordinary, but the music is very cool and something reminiscent of the soundtrack of the games of the 2000s when many were obsessed with the rock. Customization of robots is a miser, you can change weapons, increase armor and extra equipment, radiators there or jump packs, the weapon itself is also very little and it is still the type is divided into levels, the higher the higher damage and lower heat.

In General this game is more like a remake of MW4 than on further development of the series, because the development here, I especially do not see, except that the graphics are prettier and some are still stingy on effects, short on the Amateur game, such as I am, yet the way the game has a lot of bugs in the interface, there are crashes when trying to remove equipment from the fur, even if you remove all the equipment, the inventory is shrinking to the fact that it did not choose, in short enough stocks. I can recommend only for Steam purchases that would be if that then without problems to return if you do not like, although it is possible in EGS to take if you can return the game.

Despite the obvious problems, yet the game has a powerful potential to fight interesting, huge mechs felt good, just need a file to modify the game seriously and then it can become a sweet present, but judging by the fact that since the release of the game even news no, apparently the developers abandoned the game, because not paid off.

w
wakara 24.12.19

All the picture is okay in the game? I have some squares everywhere. XS what is wrong.

K
Kto Zdes 24.12.19

well, the game is so good, but this is my first time shalturili, the main that would be developed, not abandoned the game

M
Marlin24 24.12.19

Optimization program - no, not heard!
The laws of physics - sorry, we are designers of the game, we didn't study!
Modern graphics - you'll have to excuse us and this hack is not very tempting!
The plot - what's you story - Pew-Pew, kaboom!
Regular trash on the theme of counter-strike, just textures are pulled others. Multi-ton colossus running around like grasshoppers, passing at times through the buildings, the weight of which will love more than fur.
In 1989, the graphics were better and the mechanics and the story!!!

E
Erontlop 24.12.19

Marlin24
Add to this the weight of the game zvizdets zdarovy 50 gigs

Y
Yarven1033 24.12.19

Marlin24
How old are you, to judge what the graphics were in the 89m (it just was not ... rather, it was hard to call the graphics)? xDDD
Optimization - I'm on the computer for 50K at max speed pulls and sneeze, it may be worth the iron to find a more balanced way?
The laws of physics - you have something against physics fantastic (!) the universe? xDDD
Modern graphics - what funding, and such device, it is good that they practice on МWO (most out there, somewhere improved where changed) ...
The plot - the plot Yes, simple, but at least it was not submitted as a piece of candy, as they like to do gundeli the same Cold, where arrogance Oscar, but in fact a bunch of shit
Eaters sessional shooters, feces like Fort, or PUBGа, will not come by far - the universe is specific and very neraskruchennyh, the game evidence of a modest budget ... the only thing that I still seriously dislike is the AI pilots teammates. They are given the command to follow him, they can escape far forward, saritsa on some tank and get his ass kicked in the tonsils from the continuous volley of reinforcements drove up, ordered them to stand where they are, but then again sagrauta to someone and again get into the place where you start to get a bunch of turrets and roll out new tanks and hi - minus the fur ... in short the AI is flawed ...
Oh, forgot to add (to the glitch AI) - the pilots of a team are not worried to break all around. It seems to be OK, but when the do the job to prevent the destruction of, for example, of a Fort, these imbecilli run around and help the enemy to destroy the purpose of protecting xDDD ... it's never funny, because in the process of capturing the point, teammates can narapruet much more than forwards =_____=

V
Vyxyxol 24.12.19

The game is very poor technically. Proposes interface equipment of the fur, removing the weapons interface runs away to the left, the labels overlap each other, and if you remove all the weapons then crash and crash on the PC, I have lag the galaxy map used to get there, and the names of the systems on it, respectively. choose a system jump impossible, sometimes names of systems lag, blink quickly, then appearing, disappearing, to choose nothing is also impossible in most cases, it is possible to select only if you start fast click LMB on the desired system. Can't enable vertical sync. Friezes in the chart are not particularly demanding.
---
I would also like to mention, uh, transfer in the Russian language. Like the original prompt driven so, with minimal changes, he migrated to the release. Stocks, and just killed when Spears in his second message started talking about himself like he's Ryan. The voice acting at first, he welcomed the Commander-protagonist, and then Ryan, our would-be lokalizator transferred the Commander. Rayana. as Commander, this is Ryan. Well, on behalf of the Ryans, with endings held, done, but says this phrase man. There is a literal translation, type noncombatants, there are shoals in the description blah-blah got spear combat mecha when it took a spear battle mechs, for spear is not the subject of arms, and the garrison of furs, of type company, platoon.
PS. These are my impressions. xD
A bug with the map. Clearly.
Managed to record a bug with the map, but I had permission gifs to reduce due to limitations in the 5 MB to download to PG. I think the principle of the bug is clear.

R
Razor12345 24.12.19

Muskrat
I agree, the release version is highly optimized zabagovannaya and not - crack slag, a long download, even on a SSD, where usually all the time, other 100% of video memory, crashes when changing weapons(I had all the fur to sell, when his weapon broke). Obscene weight of the game. Sometimes buggy physics objects, I have a couple of very brutally destroyed mechs flew into the atmosphere, spinning wildly all the while. Looks like fun. The bug with the map, I do not notice. Also it's very annoying monotony of the missions and the behavior of the AI. Gross spawn waves every detail, in a brazen and direct back. That's sort of passed, smoothed, and no, still from behind will fit. Well they would at least have landed that though it was evident that where, not just appear. Radar gaven, while in line of sight will not work, the enemy is not visible, and the rear end is not skanit. And improve it did not.
But overall, the game lived up to my expectations. The bottles turned out brutal as the 3rd fly swatter, damage look realistic, the destruction of the world... acceptable. Grifoni, too, Tinker with all sorts of ridiculous effects like blur and the like, and norms. It would be worth to wait for a patch or two, but it's tempting to go for another card)

r
requiemmm 24.12.19

Well on my bucket it even seems to work without fatal for the passage of the technical problems, the graphics are quite decent, don't know anyone there, what's wrong with detail, apparently he had a hangover priklyuchilos. The only thing I don't like in terms of graphics, it's the graininess of the pictures look weird. Mass Effect remembered immediately.

But the gameplay is much worse. Partners - morons. Uncontrollable morons that are doing battle in a fierce game. Imagine there's no button Standing still. In the tactical game. Just ahead, prokopevna!!!! Mission to protect turns into a festival of downloads, because, really, these downs are bursting through the securable. In a battle of stupid running around, collecting everything in them flying. I guess to shoot at the enemy, guess team focusit goal...but that's all. Can run over a mountain, and there to die, your fucked thousands of 500-600 initially.
Yes, spawn tanks back from the void too.

Menu kit zabagovan, if you subsequently change a dozen trunks, stupidly all the text gathers to mush and nothing is working, need to close it and open it again. Russification average scall, gender confused, sometimes slip design like ?he\she?, sometimes even figs will understand what I meant.
Yes, the radar sucks. Rose hill, Hooray, I see the enemy...came down and all is lost and only in the back and someone shoots.
The game 6 out of 10. In games of this type are important not graphic, and the control unit and the predictability of Artificial Idiot of this group, but here it just yet. The same BattleTech that someone out there in the crowed above, due to the change of genre is played a lot better than the single-coil add-on for MWO.

M
Marlin24 24.12.19

Yarven1033
1) I so much that I read the universe BattleTech BEFORE playing in the first Game.
2) my computer's not for 50K, but to endure the download of the mission, where there is NOTHING Grand so much, but this I do not agree of the word in any WAY!
3) Who told you that the universe Batlte fantastic? All actions in the world Balltech happen in our universe. Times have changed, but the laws of physics (especially the laws of inertia) no it is not canceled.
4) Who told you that in the first BattleTech had no graphics? There was a freaky 3D graphics. And the effects of the use of weapons so far is impressive. Now look at THIS hack and I want to cry, so pathetic to make the cockpit of the mech would give our freshman in computer design coursework - he'd rather do!
5) Turn on for the entertainment of a brain and think - in the second world war German Tiger tank struck our T-34 from distance is 2000 meters. Here is the fourth Millennium, and we are fighting at a distance of 200-400 meters, maximum gun range - 1000 meters. And this at the height of the bellows 9 to 17 meters. That is, we are at war starting with 50-100 lengths of the bellows, and the average distance of 10-20 lengths. Direct medieval archers and then the arrows sent.
Then I will not continue, and that many of the letters get all obscene. This is my opinion, but to whom and a Mare the bride. Those who are brainwashed marketing policies, and it tysch Zap will come to cheer. Just try quite get that ticky-tacky crafts they want to receive 1000 rubles for one copy of the permission to play! So what about the paucity of the budget is not worth it. You can talk about the greed of the publisher and the willingness of people to eat!

K
Konstantin Golovatyy 24.12.19

it is a pity that the cabin is not active but simply for beauty. If I'm not mistaken before that if you hit something in the cockpit too visually enabled or disabled. but here is a simple window(((.